It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was my thread closed??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok im a little pissed off that somebody closed my thread down,without even a reason for it.

What becasue some people cant handle looking at the fact that they may have been lied to about the "saviiour" and they dont even want to take the time to examine thier beliefs,its simply left up to faith to them and thats a joke.

The action takin against my thread which was not breakin any rules that I know gets shut down because of the politics of this board and for that I am extremely disappointed.If the mod of that board had a problem with individual members ruining the thread maybe you should have # THEM down instead of closing down the whole thread in which I would have been happy to continue adding to with or with out the most vocal people who seemed to bring down the board by calling each othere morons and racist.

I am disappointed the conversation continually went towards moronic arguing but the whole idea of the thread was to find out why people belived about jesus and their reaction to that when the commonly excepted image of him was challenged,and as you may have seen,..almost every person called me an idiot for bringing up the idea that jeus was a black man...but im sure the "jesus was gay" thread will not be shut down.

HYPOCRITES!!!!

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Because someone got upset. Start a new one. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Im still #in pissed off about this BULL#!!!!!

They got a thread in which I am named a satanist in the first post and thats ok...but god forbid we discuss the color of jesus and why certain people believe what they believe.....oh Fu*k no...we cant have that...we need threads about how im a satanist ...yes..thats much more acceptible then "jesus was a black man"

this place is starting to get old real fast...

the hypocrisy is sickining to say the least!

I am very disappointed with whoevers choice it was to close the thread down

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just start a new Black Jesus thread. No worries.. I am battling ignorance today too. Your not alone. Hang in there...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Im still #in pissed off about this BULL#!!!!!

They got a thread in which I am named a satanist in the first post and thats ok...but god forbid we discuss the color of jesus and why certain people believe what they believe.....oh Fu*k no...we cant have that...we need threads about how im a satanist ...yes..thats much more acceptible then "jesus was a black man"

this place is starting to get old real fast...

the hypocrisy is sickining to say the least!

I am very disappointed with whoevers choice it was to close the thread down

Well, I need you here. its tough holding down the fort and I've been here almost a year!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I thought about starting a new thread but I figured I would get banned for it.

Or at least be FORCED to appologize to a mod to be able to stay around here...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
I thought about starting a new thread but I figured I would get banned for it.

Or at least be FORCED to appologize to a mod to be able to stay around here...

No, you can start a new thread. You won't be banned. Start it in the mudpit if you choose where I have "some" say. I mean, it is a religio-political issue.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What. Is Colonel not a Mod??? He is on your side.. Colonel you wont let him get banned for making a new Black Jesus thread.. Right?

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I started a new thread called..."what color was jesus"

I figure this way the morons cant get confused about the topic like they did in the other thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good for you man. Stay tough.

I am fighting the entire ATS forum off in the Casseopaean thread. I am growing tired and starting to feel like giving up..

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The thread was evolving into a flame-fest. Feel free to start a new one that will hopefully have a better level of decorum.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Good for you man. Stay tough.

I am fighting the entire ATS forum off in the Casseopaean thread. I am growing tired and starting to feel like giving up..

Stand ye not alone

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks my brother. I feel better already!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The thread was evolving into a flame-fest.

well why the hell didnt you take the time to control the members that where flaming instead of locking my thread in which I would have to say that I was not flaming nor being ignorant!!!

Hypocrisy at its highest for sure!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Don't worry, this # won't die. I'm redoing the 'why does the right own jesus' thread, I done it before badly; I was a bit drunk at the time, but stand by.

Your not alone. different topic, same #.

top topics

join