Mass Mind Control Through Network TV: Are Your Thoughts Your Own?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Maybe that was their thinking, but it didn't quite work out that way. During the first Gulf War, Bush had to cut it short in part because so many of our finest started flipping out when they got out of their tanks, and saw the blood and guts they had just devastated, for real. They THOUGHT it was a game. Games are still reguarded by the human mind as fiction. Not real, so OK. Like Grand Theft, Auto.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ever seen someone with a blank vacant look in their eyes watching tv? This is a trance\hypnotic state. We are all living in a controlled environment. (TV, music, etc.)

Why does the speach pattern of the news-anchors sound like a hypnotist? They repeat information again and again. They look right into the camera in your eye.

I had made a thread about this, and i found a video that was kind of a wake up for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you check out the video they talk about if your thoughts are your own, media thought control etc. It is only like 10 mins long, but i thought it was very interesting to know.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is a video about how TV is being used to manipulate the masses, regulate your thoughts and keep you ignorant, "busy" and under control. It shows how your mind is conditioned through repetitive imagery and messages.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Google Video Link

If nobody has had the chance to watch one of the best documentaries made by the bbc,i say you should take the time.
its in four parts btw so clicky the linky.And it ties in to mass mind control.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

hey great video

never saw this one

thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Im not sure let me watch tv and ill get back to you.

T.V says no, shut up and watch more tv.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Star for you!!

I enjoyed the video......bout to research Edward Bernays....

People are zombies for the tube!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My thoughts:

I don't think it's really "mind control" as much as it is "social control". So much of our life is linked in with media outlets that it's impossible to go through the day without being fed some type of suggestion. People rely on the media to tell them how they should dress, what they should talk about, they look to the media to reference the established social norms.

Everyone is constantly comparing themselves to mass media whether its television, movies, games or the internet. If someone feels they don't measure up to the image they've seen they usually work rather hard to become what they've seen. People want to be accepted by society and feel that they have to do as society does.

The problem arises when we point out the fact that most media outlets, the ones with the largest followings, are usually controlled by a private corporation with it's own agendas. When you consider the fact that some corporations own multiple television channels you can see how it's possible for a private group of people to fabricate entire social movements and can influence the thoughts and opinions of everyone around us.

It's not "the MSM" or the government that you have to free your mind of, it's society as a whole. If you can't learn to think independently of society you can never be sure if your thoughts are your own.

The more you research the more you wake up, it's almost like there are levels to understanding, in a few years you will see that what you think is "awake" now was really still a dream. You keep pealing away the layers and eventually you get to "the truth".

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Pirated satellite feeds revealing U.S. media personalities’ contemptuous plans for their viewers come full circle in Spin. TV out-takes appropriated from network satellite feeds unravel the tightly spun fabric of television, a system which silences public debates and furthers the intolerance of anyone outside the pack of journalists, politicians, spin doctors and televangelists who manufacture the news. Spin moves through the L.A. rebellion and the floating TV talk-show called the 1992 U.S. presidential election. Watch Larry king discuss his drug habits and watch how White Sands censors live TV.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting site with 3 links to download radio commentaries on mind control.

snardfarker.ning.com...

api.ning.com...*iwnxPGlcFz0SGKFMfYMFfhycwpV5xZCJoIRAjtbTqP4ZvU4b-6Q/Jeff.Rense.2009.02.16.Hour1 .mp3

api.ning.com...*XmwEkqXEYKu30bahCidxVGzpmBEDs5e3VqRORwiJyOOdcwqsFBSNmQrdpOpNAMpNcuV2KhIPR15oalFoO/Jeff.Rense.2009.02.16.Hour2 .mp3

api.ning.com... .mp3

Mind control techniques have changed within the past decade.

These links talk about the HDTV conversion and it's "secret purpose".

You can change emotions through smell, color, sound (frequency), micro, cell, digital waves.

As a side note: I've mentioned this before in my other posts and no I'm not senile but it needs to be mentioned again.

My husband bought himself a hugh big new "digital" TV.

Everytime he turns it on (and he is addicted to the box) my dog either hides his head under a couch pillow or now leaves the room althogether.

My computer is on the diningroom table and faces away from the damn obnoxious booming thing but I notice particularly at night the thing flashes every other second????

I have a feeling we are all being "conditioned" with the intent of "total control" by the powers that be.

On a last note. My husband fell asleep so I went to turn the big behemoth off and as I approached it, it not only felt "hot" but I could feel "something" I don't know what but a energy ?

I have a feeling there is more to "HDTV" then meets the eye and suspect it's purpose is more than just "entertainment".

The three links above explain much better than I can how anyone watching these TV's are exposed to radiation and other "waves" that can alter thinking and health.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
HDTV just means the picture is at a higher resolution...people with computers have had *HD* for years and years.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Very interesting video - Dr. Kilde on mindcontrol / MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland

vimeo.com...

The human brain is a organic computer of sorts and can be manipulated via "waves".

Excellent post and the rabbit hole goes really deep on this one issue.

Pay particularly attention to 6:50 as to the "agenda".

9:39 talks about TV

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
yes

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have skipped to the end to post, I no longer watch TV apart
from the odd science documentary or film because of the almost
blatant use of what is termed "neuro linguistic programming".

i believe we in the UK are not as affected as say the USA is
we are still fed all this subliminal sub conscious stuff threw
the medium of the TV and it goes further.

when you go out to shop are you making a conscious decision as
to what you buy?
Even our architecture has hidden meaning with the use of occult
symbolism in some cases its blatantly obvious.
how much free will do we really have in our life?

I have just watched "the arivals" that touches on this but by far
the best documentary out there is "architects of control" by Micheal Tsarion.
This guy speaks the truth and shows great examples of how we are enslaved almost.
A must watch IMHO.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Have you noticed the term conspiracy theory 10 years ago has morphed into conspiracy theory whacko to, liberal conspiracy theory whacko to Right Wing conspiracy theory whacko?

Remember those UN members that walked out when the Iranian president spoke of 911 as being an inside job?

What will right wing conspiracy theory whacko morph into next?

Iranian, Liberal, Right Wing, Conspiracy Theory, Whacko?

How bout

Iranian, Liberal, Islamic radical, Raightwing, Conspiracy Theory Whacko.

MEMETICS I think are more influential and powerful than genetics.

Memetics is a theory of mental content based on an analogy with Darwinian evolution, which was originated by Richard Dawkins in the 1976 book The Selfish Gene. It purports to be an approach to evolutionary models of cultural information transfer. A meme, analogous to a gene, is either an idea, belief, pattern of behaviour (etc.) which is "hosted" in one or more individual minds, and which can reproduce itself from mind to mind. Thus what would otherwise be regarded as one individual influencing another to adopt a belief is seen memetically as a meme reproducing itself. As with genetics, particularly under Dawkins's interpretation, a meme's success may be due to its contribution to the effectiveness of its host. Memetics is notable for sidestepping the traditional concern with the truth of ideas and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Damn, S&F that was a great article, beautifly written to say the least.

I'm gonna stop watching t.v., I mean I don't watch it that much as it is but I think i'm only gonna watch Free Speech and some documentary channels now, no HBO for me

I just wish more people will wake up, I find many of these truths in the article to be self evident.

Like mind control should be unconstotutinal.

I'm only 16 but I still understood this article, and I hope others do too.

peace, XxRagingxPandaxX

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Question:

So as 'we' flip through the pages of newspapers, or go through the many talk radio stations, and finally bounce through any of the tv networks and their shows, be it news or movies or sit-coms and ingest the scripted and written opinions, the augmented and enhanced dramatic positions and beliefs of the articles or shows creators,

and then we go out into 'our' worlds, our neighborhoods or places of work, the homes of our family and friends and all of them are receiving the same information, the same messages,
reacting to the same events and following the same scheduled holidays and days of recognition throughout the weeks and months of the many many years shared,

all of us passing by our patriotic symbols, and only seeing what has been prepared for us to take in, to feed our single brains, and our single brains all combining into a collective national thought a unified agreed conscience,
all very capable of joining together and putting all of our differences aside, very able to stand united just like on 9/11/2001

with that kind of moment, available at any other time of our choosing,
my questions are,
Why isnt it chosen more often, why do we require triggers to unite, and with everything we claim we see and know about how 'they' are manipulating the information and US,
why would we be so quick to cite percentages of support
or opposition, when the data provided comes from 'them'?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum