Mass Mind Control Through Network TV: Are Your Thoughts Your Own?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Mass Mind Control Through Network TV: Are Your Thoughts Your Own?

www.informationliberation.com

Why do countless American people go along with the War on Iraq? Why do so many people call for a police state control grid? A major component to a full understanding of why this kind of governmental and corporate corruption is to discover the modern science of mind control and social engineering. It's baffling to merely glance at the stacks of documentation that this world government isn't being constructed for the greater good of humanity. Although there are a growing number of people waking up the reality of our growing transparent soft cage, there seems to be just enough citizens who are choosing to remain asleep. Worse yet, there are even those who were at least partially awake at one time but found it necessary to return to the slumber of dreamland.

This is no accident; this is a carefully crafted design. The drive to dumb down the populations of planet earth is a classic art that existed before the United States did.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Another FANTASTIC, must-read IMO...Want to know why so many people STILL cling to the gov "looking out for our best interests", and defend everything they do? This article details mind control techniques being propegated by TPTB and their extensional propegandistic arms, the MSM...It's no wonder half of americans are walking around half asleep and unaware

Once we come to the conclusion that the media is intentionally deceiving us, we can apply the principles of problem-reaction-solution. This formula takes a problem by either creating it or allowing it to happen and presenting that to the population. It could be terrorism, molestation, extra terrestrials. These topics create fear and no one in their right mind would support terrorism or crime. It's therefore OK to blast the television, the papers, and radio with 'the problem.' The natural reaction from the people is a request for more control to ensure more safety. Most let their fear and emotional side control their decisions and usually translated into something like, "The government needs more power over our lives to make us safer and freer from tyranny. I believe what the media tells me so I will support whatever decisions they make." Today's mainstream corporate news program discourages dissent of the war and paints activists with a negative brush that hints of treason. At the same time, the so-called journalists are cogs in a much larger machine who know that if they report a story that paints the government in a dark light, is likely to remain on 'the wire' and off the front page.

www.informationliberation.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I particularly enjoyed the below paragraph, and can definitely identify with it...I once was asleep and one of the brainwashed, but now have awoken to the alarming reality that exists...The biggest task now is to awaken others, particular those that have "bought into the system" so much that they will defend it to the end...

If you choose to travel the road to the truth, then you must be prepared for the obstacles that await you. You may be condemned or criticized by your family, your friends, your lovers, or your co-workers. This is their programming that began at birth that is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. You're going to have to be stronger than that. You must realize that there is a reality that exists outside of this controlled artificial system. Like Indiana Jones in the Last Crusade, he took that 'leap of faith' over the bridgeless canyon in an attempt to get to the other side. Like Neo in the Matrix, he took the red pill from Morpheus in his attempt to cross over to his real self. Once you wake up, it's as if a hypnotist came along and snapped his fingers. You wake up and say to yourself, "Oh my god. I can see it now. Why did it take me so long to wake up?!" For some of you it can be a major shock. Like anything else, take this information and knowledge in stages. If it took a lifetime for them to mold your reality for you, then you know that it may take longer than a day to fully awaken. Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I particularly enjoyed the below paragraph, and can definitely identify with it...I once was asleep and one of the brainwashed, but now have awoken to the alarming reality that exists...The biggest task now is to awaken others, particular those that have "bought into the system" so much that they will defend it to the end...

100% in agreement. I just sent out today, an email with links to "Breaking", "Breaking Alt." and "Breaking Politics" to my entire addy book with the subject header "This is Your Wake Up Call" -- I figured that way, most of that info has mainly reputable sources and the 'sleepers' cannot just sweep it under the rug as 'conspiracy theory.'

They can work up from there...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
First Article:

I think this article raises valid points, about "Dumbing us down", and people just "going along with the war in Iraq." Although, I don't know that its really "mind control" as, it is more along the lines of "Think within this box." I believe that if they can instill a certain amount of "fear" in people (With things like Terrorism, Global Disasters), and push the Patriotism Factor (American Flags Everywhere, lets show the world we have faith in Our Country - even if we don't), then they can choose the parameters of which we think within. Instead of "Pick a Number, any number you choose." They are saying "Pick a number between 1 and 5".... It's like a Multiple Choice exam, instead of an Essay Question. In a sense, they are controlling the thoughts of its citizens, but they are doing it in such a way that we "believe" we are making our own choices....

I think they are creating scenarios in which to make the citizens feel powerless, that they NEED the Government. That they need to support the Government which can "Keep them Safe", and has their best interests at heart. That the Government is "For the People"....instead its not. The Government is "For the People with the Right Last name/Correct 9 figured bank account etc..."

Second Article:

Rarely can we ever believe anything we read...Its all propoganda. The information has been taninted, colored, moulded, and sensored before we even see it. By the time we see the finished product, its been Make-up'd, Hairspray'ed and Made-over....Its superficial. Its fake. And I believe it is completely true, that the media is controlled in what they are allowed to print and what (as was stated in the article) "stays on the wire and off the front page". The Media is supposed to keep us informed. They aren't supposed to aid in the brainwashing of the citizens...But I guess when the Government owns them and the information, they can present it, skew it, and tailor it however the heck they want.

Third Article:

We have been conditioned to think a certain way, we have been moulded since birth, to believe and act in such a way that is socially acceptable. I've been conditioned by the Law to abide by the speed limit, because travelling more than 120km/hr on the Highway is not Safe for me. We've been conditioned by the Media to recognize beauty in a physical aspect. We've been conditioned to believe that Whatever decisions our Government makes, we are supposed to support them..We've been conditioned to believe that they have our best interests at heart when making decisions....They are controlling what we see, and read...But they are doing it in such a backwards way, that we actually believe we have some freedom.... We do need to wake up, but unfortunately, for some, its just easier to go through life, thinking that the Government actually cares about them, then to see it for what it really is...

Just my Opinion...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Bush has control over some of the media and I imagine they are trying to control us

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't believe a thing I hear coming from the main stream media. All the stations have their own hidden agendas that they follow.

Even though I'm aware that the war in Iraq is illegal, that our government is bankrupting the country, that oil and gas prices are fixed, 911 was an inside job, and we're all going down the tubes.. What can one person or even a thousand for that matter do about it? Considering that there are over 300 million people in our country, we're not even a drop in the bucket numerically speaking.

We're pawns in a giant game of global chess, and therefore expendable. There's definitely strength in numbers, but unfortunately the handful of us that are presently awake are few and far between. When we speak our minds we're ridiculed, laughed at, or avoided by our friends, relatives, and neighbors. Frankly being an outcast is the pits.

Alone we'd offer no more resistance to the powers that be than a mosquito would to a fly swatter. Until everyone else awakes from the nap we're scr-wed..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I can identify with your post, in very much the same way as others. For so long i lived always trying to become someone, to live up to the expectations of my parents, my friends, my loved ones. I always wanted to have "The best" of everything, i was a greedy spoiled little brat who got whatever he wanted. My parents were by no means rich, but if i begged long enough and hard enough i got it. . . but for what? For them to hold it over my head, and keep me in this 'zone of guilt', having me 'controlled' by the fear of being cut off, so to speak. For so many years i laid dormant under this veil of lies, my mom always telling me "Go to school get a good job" to which i did. I have 3 degrees, however they are not worth much. After i would get out of school, and feel blessed to be given a great opportunity i would look for a job, only to find i was underpaid compared to what i was told i would be paid. I would then jump back on the band wagon, whatever was the next going trend. . .it went like this for me, Computers, Nursing, Welding. with each i was told there was a great and upcoming future for those jobs, only to be let down after i go out of school, by a over saturated job market. . . and now almost 25 years old. I'm educated, without the needed "Experience" for these jobs, because no one will give me the time of day to show i have what it takes. . .

For many years i blamed myself for not being "Good enough" to make in in the real world. Then one i put my logical knowledge i was given in my education to use for the betterment of my understanding of the world around me. To my surprise what i found made me break down in tears many of times, And yes i am a male, and yes i can admit i do cry, Its an emotion that should not be suppressed in my eyes. I realized 90% of what i thought i wanted in life was actually only what other people told me i wanted. and not what i wanted for myself. I had these ideals that were such horrible things to believe in. I went around for years, with a fake smile on my face only to impress the ones around me, hiding in my shame and ignorance of the world around me. Al this 'stuff' i wanted, cars, toys, motorcycles, big house, the best looking perfect super model of a wife, the best technology out there, to be rich, to be famous, to have control over others with wealth. . . I figured if i had those things, i would BE SOMEBODY. . .Oh boy, the lies i told myself back then, the things i believed to be true.

I woke up one day and it all clicked. I realized how selfish i had become and how many people i had to step on and push down in order to archive what I wanted out of life. How many people i had to make suffer in order for this to become a reality. . .To get on top you have to be so cut-throat, so horrible to your fellow member of the human race. This was noot what i wanted to become, it was not the person i always knew i had locked up inside of me, but i threw away the key.

I only hope that others one day will wake up and see the world around them and realize how much effort has be put into keeping us dumb. and how precious a human life, and the experience that human brings to the table for the species, and how swiftly we let that life be taken. for what? a war? a religion? control? money? wealth? for fun? to say we can? to prove were the best? for protection? out of fear? That one day others too will have it 'click' for them. And realize we have created a monster. the longer we wait, the more it will feed on us, till eventually there are none left, or none willing to fight for what they 'themselves' believe to be true and right. when did we lose our love for one another? where along the way did we go wrong i ask. . .

Sadly the world is in the hands of the worst and wrong people

Hakii

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just my two cents...

If the Government is really using TV for Mind Control they are doing a PISS POOR job of it.

Why do countless American people go along with the War on Iraq?

30%? Countless? Really? 30%? and it's lessening daily... Man... talk about a failed Manipulation program!

Why do so many people call for a police state control grid?

I don't know a single person who want a Police state. Not one. Any of you guys calling for it?

I get the point of the articles... but it's just fear mongering against the government (what the hell did I really just type that) amazingly it's true...

I'm a T.V. Junkie.... And I DO NOT support the war in Iraq (or the war on Terrorism for that matter)... I definitely Do NOT want a police state... I like my privacy, and I want to keep it.

once again though... My 2 cents... take it for what it's worth.

Coven

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

I hope you're joking. There are people on THIS VERY SITE who constantly defend this debacle invasion and our gov at ever opportunity! And regarding the Police state and rights being taken away, this article could literally describe some of the comments word for word coming out of people's mouths: "I don't care about them spying or searching me"..."If you've got nothing to hide, then you've got nothing to worry about"..

I can't even count the number of times I've seen people make these statements, even HERE on a conspiracy web-site!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

""Mass Mind Control Through Network TV: Are Your Thoughts Your Own?""

Ahhhhhh, a favorite subject of mine.

A while back I heard that "they" were working on or actually had the ability to put mind control info/suggestions on television sub-carrier waves that could not be detected, but could assist with any illusion being perpetrated.

I suspect, that the new HD tv, will be a step up in effectiveness in achieving their goals of controlling what we think. [ they effectively do that now by merely omitting info from the masses ] who don't bother to nor have the time to read so they only know what they hear on the fly.

I found this a while back and I'm sure you'll find this most interesting as well

The Battle For Your Mind

I should add this to my previous post on another thread.

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
sorry to make you think otherwise... but I was serious. I know it's crazy... but I have to be rational about this. If they were utilizing mind Manipulation techniques it would have to be more effective than 30%; otherwise why bother? If you can't have a majority what does it matter if you have a controlled minority?

It affects no change in regards to benefiting a conspiratorial operation to manipulate the thoughts of the general public, at a rate of less than 51%...

Also... please remember this is just my take on it. This is the beauty of ATS... we are all allowed to have our own opinions!

Coven

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Hey no prob coven! Your input is much appreciated!

I just think that you might be underestimating the true effect that this has upon the masses. For instance, how many people do you think were ORIGINALLY behind this invasion when we went in? It was near 100%!

How do you think that was possible? The primary honing of public belief and perception was done through the gov's mouthpiece-The Mainstream Media! They had everyone believing that we NEEDED to go after Iraq.

The housing Fraud crisis was largely perpetuated through media channels as well, they helped 'sell' these disastrous policies to the masses through propeganda.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That's a great subject to discuss. I believe that peoples' minds are in danger whenever they listen to corporate-shills, who support unhealthy & evil things. They have no control over our bodies, so they want our minds.

Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents

CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS/Documentary: The Most Dangerous Game

Description of video:

Short documentary on mind control experiments on the humain brain by the CIA.

US Army Commercial Targeting Video Gamers

Description of video:

In this commercial for the US Army, they target video gamers by offering them an exclusive US Army video game, plus a free "interactive" informational DVD.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's good to see that more and more people are realizing that there's something going on behind the curtain that we're not privy to. Even though it's only maybe 30% of people who support this insanity, that's way too much! SOMETHING is making the people just sit back on their keisters and watch Network TV and get their information from FAUX News. Something's very wrong with this picture.

Good post!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A favourite topic of mine as well. We get Fox news here in New Zealand and it astounds me that a programme that advertises itself as news can be so biased, i mean all news has a certain bias but this is government propaganda at its worst. I often watch it for comic relief as i watch the presenters try to defend and put a positive spin on the latest exploits in iraq, afghanistan, guantanamo and so on.

A heavily biased (government controlled) press is the only explaination i can come up with for the support of the iraq war (although now even the most trusting news viewers are beginning to see though this) , impending iran war and whatever catastrophe the bush regime is going to inflict on us next. the fact that he became president for a second term can also only be explained by a well oiled propaganda machine.

It is sad that such control can be exerted on the media, and that there are still enough people that beleive the hype that this control can be effectively exerted.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is one problem with "Mass Mind Control" theory. Neither I nor my wife have a whole lot of time to watch TV, yet we agree with the invasion of Iraq. And there are a lot more of us out there than you think. It has something to do with Midwest values and large families. In other words, we have more important things to do than worry about what the TV says.

So how do you explain that? And don't bother going down the whole mindless robot theory. Our IQs are a just a wee bit higher than the average person. If anything the "Mass Media" is trying to convince everyone that we should get out of Iraq. At this point that would be a complete disaster for the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

How do you think that was possible? The primary honing of public belief and perception was done through the gov's mouthpiece-The Mainstream Media! They had everyone believing that we NEEDED to go after Iraq.

Although I haven't posted much yet, ( I am getting better) I must agree here. After 9/11 and then in 2003, I agreed with going in and taking care of business. But over the past few years, I have opened my mind and saw things that I simply could not believe was happening not only in the US, but around the world. We have the president lieing to us and the MSM telling us either only what they want to tell us, or what we shoud believe. Then I saw the movie..."WAG THE DOG". Now I know it is just a movie, but this is the way I think the MSM and the government really operate to gain public attention and belief.

I could be totally off base, but this is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Of course its all very controlled and has been for a very long time. A handful of men make the decisions for the whole world. The fasade of differing countries, ideologies and religions is just that. The true powers that be supercede such superficial conventions. Republican or democrat, it makes no difference. In the end we will elect whomever it has been predetermined that we will elect. And not just us. Leaders rise and fall according to the decisions of the few. And behind it all is the love of power and money and the determination not to relinquish any of it. All we can do is live our quiet little lives as individually as is possible within the limited choices we have been doled. The bigger picture is out of reach of our influence. Sad? Of course. But I am secure in who I am and that cant be taken from me and I take solace in that.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
As for only about 30% of Americans being "for" the war in Iraq. Well, what of the other 70%? They are doing nothing about the war in Iraq. They are just being passive and letting it happen. I think this IS mind control. How many people are "for" a war with Iran? I'd bet almost none. But I'd also bet that a pitiful few would stand against this war if it should come to pass. Then mind control achieves a state of numbness of peoples. Neither for not against, but just letting it happen.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join