It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Warns Of Economic Worldwide Collapse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
StreetScholar you put that nicely couldn't have done a better job myself.

Just want to add: this has to be done carefully and peacefully and "sneaky works." You have to all vote off Dem. & Rep. and take them by surprise.

My termology - Grandma's bad
Most of your termology - my bad

[edit on 24-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

Anyway, what saddens me the most is that it SEEMS to me that americans are STILL waiting for a hero to come and save them all. And realize that I'm only using the "ATS population" to come to that conclusion. And if you think that these people (ATSers) -at least in majority- are ABOVE the biased minds that the average american may have, then you can grasp what is really sad in all this.

I am ALL and COMPLETELY FOR peace and AGAINST violence and war but it is time americans realize that talking, peacefully protesting and marching up and down some avenue is NOT going to stop any bullets coming their way NOR put food on their tables.

I'm sorry to say this folks, but the PEOPLE (and by that I mean actually YOU who are reading this line right now) have to stand up and BE THAT HERO or else we are all doomed. And by WE I mean the whole freaking world
In my view, it doesn't matter anymore if the elections are real or fake, if Hillary is better then Obama or if Ron Paul stands a chance. What is clear to me is that the time is flying for the people to get a hold on their rights, and to start REBELLION against all this BULLDANG.

Yes, you heard it: REBELLION

IMO opinion we need Thomas Jefferson+Mikail Bakunin+Slick Willy to come along

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by MajKarma

Well lets see how bad it gets.. I'm not convinced it will be quite as bad as Paul says it will. If America crashes hard I'll tell you right now it's because of the education system.

I agree 100%. But dont forget that the system failed their parents too. Its pathethic but I've known people with a teaching degree from EMU(in MI) that didnt know who Zachary Taylor was. And when you have parents who are just as lost as the children, it spells "no child left behind". Its pathetic and its been happening at least since the 80's when I was in school. I am disgusted by the lack of anything educational most young parents have to pass on to their kids. The only thing i could not rely on getting help for from my parents was math and maybe some sciance in high school. Everything else was just common knowledge. I know who was pres. when I was born, I know who was VP. I know how many planets there are(where..Pluto R.I.P.), I know in what order, I know who Locke was, ...kids today are not gonna be able to do much if a war throws us back 100 yrs

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Still can't believe Americans are voting for Hillary...and even Obama...I'm still going to vote for Ron Paul because no-one in this race but him can fix this madness...If America even survives to the election without destroying itself I'd be amazed...

I blame the voters- flatout- its their fault...It all comes down to whose put in power...The voters put bush in...bush ruined us....It just goes to show you that the presidential race means *$&#...no-one does what they say they'll do- its all lies being forcefed to the American public. Its utterly ridiculous how most Americans are too dumbed down to believe anything else but what is being told to them. Those of us who actually have a clue will end up being just as screwed as the fools who have no idea whats going on....its an endless battle of stupidity.

High food costs, high gas prices, high inflation, high taxes, low housing markets, low economics, high lay-offs, slumping stock market....give me a break...

We're getting closer and closer from a recession to a depression...and lets not forget tensions are at an all time high and the word "Nuclear" is being thrown around like a nerf football....

My point: Ron Paul is/was right...I hope I'm proved wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

I think this Ron Paul dude is a pretty smart geezer. I would like him to be president of America. But I also like Bush he seems like a good honest man. Proctector of our freedoms.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani

I think this Ron Paul dude is a pretty smart geezer. I would like him to be president of America. But I also like Bush he seems like a good honest man. Proctector of our freedoms.

Dude, WTF?! Are you kidding? Tell me that's sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

It ain't. I view Bush as a Knight that protects our freedoms from evil. Bush is a man with good intentions, people just don't understand him.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

Yet he does nothing while gas prices skyrocket and strangle the American people financially while the gas companies get record profits.

Sorry but great man my arse.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

That almost sounds like Batman!

So that explains where Cheney is always hiding, the BatCave.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

Well, they say "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" for a reason.

But frankly, Ron Paul looks as a good choice even from a Swiss perspective.
But I hate to tell... Hillary is already set. We gonna see some soap-like drama and in the end she will emerge miraculously victorious. Happyhappy joyjoy, and everything wil continue the way it has... slightly down the slope for the normal Joe and up for the big corporations. At times faster, at times slower but the direction is set.
Don't believe me? Well, consider this: US-government was in the hands of two families for almost twenty years, do you REALLY believe, they are going to let go of that? I'm sorry but I don't see that happening.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

AND THAT is exactly why I am opposed to her getting the nod.

I will say this though if she forces the nomination her way, the Democrats will lose their chance for the White House this year (though they have congress sown up) and she will get blamed and will not be forgiven.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

And even beyond that he sits there and goofs off around big questions like gas prices and the economy. When asked about 'high' gas prices he replied something like 'what do you mean high prices? They aren't that bad..." and about the economy he keeps stating over and over that everything is fine. He just said so again two days ago.

Yeah right.

With the blatant kind of deflection we are seeing with him it kind of makes you wonder who is really behind the mysterious tanker attack and pipeline bombings the past few days that keeps pushing the price of oil to record levels.

Kind of a koinkadink if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Street Scholar

Thank you, Street Scholar.

I was starting to think I wrote something wrong and was not understood.
Apparently my message was received and perceived after all, specially after I read your post.

I feel my hands are tied to do something more "physical" about all the situation US has been caught up on... So all I (try to) do is tell things I believe should be heard by many... But I remain confident that you guys ARE going to realize sooner or later what is needed to be done... that the sacrifice is not something to complain OR to "brag" about, it's just "something that needs to be done"... sooner or later.

Peace to you all.. and good luck in the revolution ahead.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join