It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden's aide Ayman al-Zawahiri rants on global warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden's aide Ayman al-Zawahiri rants on global warming

www.mirror.co .uk

Al-Qaeda's deputy chief Ayman al-Zawahiri yesterday claimed global warming was helping militant Islamic extremism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is just more news from that tape Zawahiri released and this time we look at his feelings on Global Warming.

So just remember everyone if you recycle and turn off your lights when not in the room you too can help fight Al-Qaeda!

What a load of crap go green, pay your carbon tax and fight terrorism. Come on yall are you with me?

www.mirror.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Did Zawahiri answer any questions about Juno? Where should we put our retirement money while they are terrorizing? Is he taking anymore questions cause I have a bunch?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I stuck this in The Daily Mid-East Mess, but it ties in here, as well...

Unbelieveable! "al-Qaeda" Dismisses Conspiracy Theories, Defends Israel, Attacks Iran and Hizbollah!

Al-Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has blamed Iran for spreading the theory that Israel was behind the 11 September 2001 attacks.
In an audio tape posted on the internet, Zawahiri insisted al-Qaeda had carried out the attacks on the US.

Allow me to translate this into common parlance for you:

"Don't believe those crazy conspiracy theorists who point to the massive inconsistencies in the official story! Take it from me, arch-Muslim terror boogeyman al-Zawahiri, it was "al-Qaeda" WE DID IT! It was NOT Israel! You must support your glorious leaders in the White House and Israel in their continued murder and butchery of innocent Muslims of the Middle East! You must support them in their attempts to find a justification for attacking Lebanon and Syria and Iran and murdering millions of Iranian and Lebanese and Syrian civilians! Remember! It was NOT Israel!!"

This just gets more bizarre... surreal... ridiculous... by the day

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How about we just let global warming occur and make the deserts they live in even more inhospitable?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That's interesting that now global warning is becoming part of the War on Terror,

i suspect these news are propagated by CIA to help them get more money out of the taxpayer pocket.. 'caz i cant believe these retarded militants even know what global warning is

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
the whole War on Terror and Global Warming things are about Capitalism

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
That's interesting that now global warning is becoming part of the War on Terror,

i suspect these news are propagated by CIA to help them get more money out of the taxpayer pocket.. 'caz i cant believe these retarded militants even know what global warning is

This should really sell it that al-queda is a nwo controlled globalist shill.
I mean come on its out there in the open. In our faces.
So the CIA employed terrorist spokesmen supports a fake global warming sideshow?
Yeah sure what every you say Club of Rome/UN/Bilderberg Club/CFR/British Institute for International Affairs...er...em...al-queda...

Al-CIA-duh: Fight militant extremist by pushing for a global green(slavery) tax! Yay!
Fight militant extremist by drinking fluorinated,hormone laced, tap water
Fight militant extremist by eating mercury laced HFCS.
Fight militant extremist by taking some anti-vaccines
Fight militant extremist by eating lots of GMO.
Fight militant extremist by supporting mindless nationalist psychotic collectivism.
Fight militant extremist by watching The Local tribal clan warfare sports,PassificationTV/Marxist ObedienceTV/Thought Reform TV and some of that good ol' MegaCorp censored "news".

edit on 19-2-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This should really sell it that al-queda is a nwo controlled globalist shill

So you won't even consider the possibility that he's right? I would think that Afghanistan might have a longer poppy growing season due to global warming which would definitely help Al Qaeda.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Call it what it is. It is not capitolism it is corporate fascism. The two are not the same. Stop listening to the propaganda and check the facts. The entire planet is under attack by these globalists and their bought off cronies. All the billionaires and trillionaires who made their money by theft through design. Steal from the poor and give to the rich. That is their motto and their actions. Once they have stolen everything its use them and lose them. The fools who allow themselves to be used are more mentally defunct than the Globalists. They are being bought with fiat money and are in denial that they are the next disposable asset. Those who refuse to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. How many CIA operatives? How many puppets in governments around the world? How many of them are now dead or rotting in prisons? Build them up and tear them down. That is the name of the game. Why do these fools refuse to believe that they are trying to play a game with professionals who hold the stacked deck. Are you really that stupid? Are you really that arrogant? You have married someone who does not love you. Face it and get over it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by masonicon

Call it what it is. It is not capitolism it is corporate fascism. The two are not the same. Stop listening to the propaganda and check the facts. The entire planet is under attack by these globalists and their bought off cronies. All the billionaires and trillionaires who made their money by theft through design. Steal from the poor and give to the rich. That is their motto and their actions. Once they have stolen everything its use them and lose them. The fools who allow themselves to be used are more mentally defunct than the Globalists. They are being bought with fiat money and are in denial that they are the next disposable asset. Those who refuse to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. How many CIA operatives? How many puppets in governments around the world? How many of them are now dead or rotting in prisons? Build them up and tear them down. That is the name of the game. Why do these fools refuse to believe that they are trying to play a game with professionals who hold the stacked deck. Are you really that stupid? Are you really that arrogant? You have married someone who does not love you. Face it and get over it.

that's why I fed up with the whole War on Terror and Global Warming thing

top topics

join