It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does God need a spaceship?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's not that God needs a spaceship Himself but the spaceships are needed for mortal human beings to traverse outer space. Again, the spaceships are for the humans on the earth! Neil Young in his song, "After the Gold Rush" revealed more truth than he could have ever imagined:

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun,
There were children crying
And colors flying
All around the chosen ones.
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.
They were flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home in the sun.

God does indeed have a purpose for mankind. He started man off as caretaker of the earth ("Fill the earth with people and bring it under your control..." CEV Gen:1:28) and has plans for man to seed the universe.

It's not myth, legend, or magic...it's pure science.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienib
I really don't mean to make anyone mad or upset...just looking for answers that most run from

If you're looking for the answer that most run from then you need to stop running from the answers and face them.

"God" is a deitized term. Some addres "Jesus" as "God" but "Jesus" spoke to his father "Our Father" "God".

There is no being that answers to the name of "God"., there is the most high God, the first source and center of all creation.

If you're truly looking for the answer, truthfully, that most run from then click this: The Book of Truth

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alienib

This sounds similar to a journey I took once... I would say that you are able to control the spaceship, I did but i was directed by an angel on operating the meditation and visualisation and intent, but not before being taken to places like temples and sights.. unfortunately I wasn;t able to veiw these with any kind of vividness or lucidity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join