It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The page of Secrets, an intruiging web page...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm really not sure where this belongs, if it hasnlt been covered before (a search gave me nothing, but i've found the serach to ail me in the past) and the MOD's know a better forum, please put it there.

Got shown this link thekingofwolves.webs.com... today. It's basically a collection of legends about places and events and the things that can happen with them, at least the 'easter eggs' part I'm currently reading, but there appears to be somemention of shadow people and other stuff on the main page. Some are obviously rubbish, some have a distinct short-horror-storiy vibe, and some might have some truth to them.

At any rate, it's an interesting (and long) read. Anyone seen this before (if this have been covered, i'd appreciate a link to the discussion)? What do you think about the stories contained? A collected work of fiction? Or maybe a few truths slipped in among the fantasy?...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There is a short topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting reading, the part about the holders is creepy, sounds like a video game idea.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks, I guess my use of the search engine has failed yet again. I think this does deserve more people to see it though, it's a fascinating site and a great read, eve if their is no truth to any of it...

join