It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Loyal. Being A FLYERS FAN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
**DISCLAIMER***
In case you haven't noticed, I am not quite right in the head.

Being a Philadelphia fan is tough. I am a fan of every team which bears the Philadelphia name. I guess I must like pain.
I'm an old Baastad. My Eagles haven't won a super bowl - EVER. The last championship they won was before there was a super bowl. Before I was born. I'll let you in on a little secret. When the winning touchdown occured letting the Eagles into the Super Bowl a couple years back........ I had tears dancing down my cheeks, and I could barely croak out "THE EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!" They break my heart every year. But I am still the biggest fan they have.
I am loyal to a fault. A friend might do something to lose your trust, and once that happens it's over in my book. But with Sports, it's different. They let you down over and over, yet you still come back. Do I have Jersey's I wear? You bet I do! So does my son. Do I schedule my day around a gane. Yes. Yes I do. Do I spend money on sports paraphenalia, and tickets. Darn right I do!

Now to the point!

THE FLYERS!!!!!! YEAH!
Round 2! I am FLYERED UP! I can't wait until Thursday night! Can you say it with me? CAN YOU SAY IT WITH ME?

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!!

AMEN!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Get the beer and munchies ready!
HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!

join