It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Intention Already In Process?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I read the thread about the "Massive Flyover On April 22nd". I thought it would be interesting. However, in my opinion... we already do this. Constantly.

I will be the first to admit that I am not an expert on Intention or The Laws of Attraction. But from what I have heard, when you put so much thought into something, good or bad, you can bring the "desired" result to pass. They say if you focus on bad all the time.. you will bring that into your life. And vice versa.

SO, have we not already been doing this for MANY years? How many movies, tv shows, documentaries, and home videos do we have on this subject? "UFO FLIES OVER WHITE HOUSE!" or some other such title. We are totally entranced in this topic. Just look on ATS and see how many current threads are about UFOs. (though that is pretty much what ATS is for, but you see my point)

So my question is this:

Does this prove that Intention doesn't really work? If focusing on aliens for over 50 years isn't enough "Intention" then I don't know how one concentrated day would have an effect either.

I hope you will take the time to read this, and put forth your thoughts. I love the wide variety of mindsets on this forum.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Purhaps the people who deliberately prevent such occurances are more powerful than us/ have a better understanding than us about "mass intension" and therefore prevent it. Maybe the act of creating a mass flyover is just too much to ask and whoever is in control, are actively preventing it from happening.

Anway, who knows what might come - good or bad?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Great post, i agree with you. I think that is why the belief in Ufo and Aliens is just an updated versions of age old religions and the hopes that come with them. How long have the Jews been wishing that the messiah will come. How many christians believe in Jesus' impending return to earth. Or the rapture...mayan calender ending etc etc. All have faith that what they believe will eventually manifest itself......why have we not seen these things happen if it is just a matter of belief.
What makes alien abduction and contactee any diferent to demonic possession or visions of Mary the mother of christ. Why do ancient mystics in contact with the spirits have so much in common with todays Alien contact stories.
Were Aliens responsible for the origins of spirituality and religion, or are we just updating the old for a newer more contempory version due to the increasing influence of modern science.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You make a great point. I can certainly see the logic behind that. Now that you mention it, there are a lot of things that we put constant thought into. So yeah... great question. How come we don't see more of the great events coming to pass?

Perhaps our thoughts focused on something don't have the power we think they do? This thread needs more attention... I have questions. lol

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Greetings,

My opinion is that all of this IS actually being manifested...Look at all the people waking up. For those who understand, (which I am not claiming I do) I believe they don't ask these questions anymore. I really don't expect there to be a massive UFO happening one a picked date that will make everyone say hey something is up here...I think the truth will be given on an individual basis, and from with in that individual. Maybe we should start focusing our intentions on other people to wake up. Just my thoughts. Peace and Love.

top topics

join