It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of Sarah Hoffman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I was searching the net and found this story - www.vinesbranch.com...

Its basically a women called Sarach Hoffman who tried to comit suicide in 1979. She died for a few mins, from what I can make out, and then came back to life with a promonition for the future.

Anyone heard of this women before?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I haven't but I recognize the themes from my favorite genre of fiction: Post-Apocalyptic.

Notice how 9/11 is one of the first things mentioned? To try and give credence to the rest of the "vision".

It would be interesting to see when the actual prophecy was written. It's my guess that it was after 9/11 and after a long holiday where she read
"The Stand".

But then again , I could be totally wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I just read the "prophecy" and have to say it doesn't make sense. For instance, why if there is no government in the United States, it's just anarchy...why would Russia and China feel the need to invade?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The name sounded familiar so I did a search....

She was mentioned on here a few times before in another thread

More on Sarah Hoffman.

www.americaslastdays.com.

(Editor's note: I don't normally post revelations given to Mormons because I do not want anyone drawn into that cult but this lady has been given a warning from God to them, which she is delivering in seminars. God will save a remnant from among them. It appears that judgment begins with the World Trade Towers falling.)

www.standeyo.com.
This prophecy is undated but originated prior to Sept. 11, 2001
Areas in red corroborate a dream/vision Stan received in 1996

Not sure if the links work, you may have to go to the original post.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can only find something back in 2005.
This is a big collection of USA Invasion prophecies that was anonymously compiled and updated in late 2006. - watchmen website

I

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Link in OP didn't work for me.

Try: www.churchofhouston.com...

It's interesting, but not completely scriptural. If I'm reading it right (it's late), for example she uses Ezekiel 38 to describe an attack on the US, then uses the same scripture, well: Ezekiel 39, to describe an attack on Israel later on.

What's also confusing is that at the beginning, she gets a view of the world. So what part is the US and what part is other nations is not always clear to me.
edit on 4/9/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join