It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush is just a puppet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I think he is just a front man, not involved in 9/11, Iraq or NWO. I mean not involved in the sense that he did not plan these things.
I think he is controlled and used, and he may even think he is doing good things. And the reality is hidden from him, he is protected so he does not see any public hate towards him. Just my impression.

I could be wrong, but if I think this way it does not mean I have trust in him, just trying to see what's going on. He says such not smart things sometimes that he should be an evil genius to be able too fool people. That or he is just the front man as I said

Anybody else thinks the same ?
I have this idea of a message that would make people more interested in researching about 9/11 : "Mr President go search about WTC7 if you are allowed".
Hope people would focus on the "allowed" thing, I mean how can a president be allowed ?, and start searching just to prove they can

[edit on 23-4-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think it's spelt "muppet"

but yes,I agree,he's not in charge.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yea, i would agree, i think Bush is controlled/brainwashed on how to do things, live his life and so on...

But if he is being controlled, the question remains - WHO? is controlling him

Any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
He does make statements that suggest hes pretty retarded. However Im sure had something to do with the WTC attacks mainly because the first thing he did after was spontaneously invade Iraq. Which by all means, means he was just taking his daddys orders..

Illuminati bloodline? You tell me

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I agree with all of the above. People blame Bush and I think "Come on, he just is not smart enough to be that evil". I think it is Illuminati/Annuaki bloodlines. His Dad, Chaney, Rockefella's etc...

top topics

join