It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hillary will be good for America" Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Interview in 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Lets remind us, who will be the next president, no matter what you vote for:

Lynn Forester de Rothschild
Oct 5 2007

L.R.: First of all, Hillary will be good for America. And so if we care about our country —which all of my fellow capitalists do —we'll be very pleased that she's president. And second of all, if we look at what is best for the economy, remember, she is a Clinton, and our economy under Clinton was strong, dynamic, productive, exciting. And the same kinds of people who advised Bill Clinton will be around Hillary Clinton. And she understands the importance of the business community, and it's not going to be about raising taxes or doing any one specific thing. It's going to be, What is in the best interest of all Americans? And I think if history is our guide, we've had stronger economies, more wealth creation, under Democratic presidents than we have under Republican presidents. So I don't understand why all my capitalist friends aren't Democrats...

Read the interview!

www.portfolio.com...

Another interesting clips from same interview:

I think Rupert made a brilliant acquisition. I have so much respect for Rupert Murdoch, I cannot even tell you. I don't, of course, agree with his politics all the time, but I think that he is a visionary. I think he is gutsy. Everyone I've ever known who's done a deal with Rupert cannot say a bad word about him. He's honorable, and I think it's an obvious thing for him to do, and I think it was brilliant.

... I'm involved with the Tate; yes, I'm involved with Hillary; and all that, because I think that with all the blessings I have, I can try to do something good.

- Today Hillary "wins" in Pensylvania, and you should ask today, "really?"
- Dont believe to votes, "elections" are great lie, truth is in vote frauds!
- Hillary will be next US president, no matter what...

[edit on 23-4-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Why Barack Obama will never be president

Clips:

Sen. Barack Obama will lose the general election for this reason: When the smiles and platitudes are set aside, Obama's campaign and the philosophy of his cadre amount to one big put-down of America.

A president may disappoint after assuming office, but America is not in the habit of electing candidates who hold their country in contempt.

Obama's wife, Michelle (who has referred to America as "downright mean" and stated that she was not proud of her country until her husband started winning primaries)

Jeremiah Wright (whose hateful, anti-white, anti-American diatribes are available for sale in Obama's church, or for free on YouTube) revealed the tired, leftist scorn for America that Obama represents — the Senator's own remarks have exposed this ugly, unelectable side.

network.nationalpost.com...

This article doesnt share my view from why Obama will not win, but prediction is the same. It doesnt matter what to blame: Only result is what will be counted.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I certainly don't think that Hillary is the best choice. But, on the other hand, almost *anything* would be an improvement!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I guess we have 3 options...Land mine, Dynamite, or Grenade...
Each one does the same thing in different ways.

This whole thing feels stupid to me. Why do we even bother with voting? Our will is never actually projected, even if it is someone we wanted in office. I can't fathom how the average American considers the government anything but corrupt, strictly from a non-conspiracy outlook.

The more I look at even simple problems that may not even be dire, I can see how they will be in a year or two. I'm not old; It's just a shame, the world I'm going to inherit.

It's gonna suck so much.

top topics

join