It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping my feet on the ground with my head in the stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello everyone, my name is...well....lets just say its guy. I've been reading some threads on this website for a few weeks now, and i think i could contribute some useful information. I finally got sick and tired of my friends calling me "crazy, spooky, kooky, etc" for all the things i try to explain to them. So i decided to not even tell them about all the things i find anymore. Instead i think this would be a good place to discuss them. Ever since this little experience i have had, i refuse to be close minded anymore. To many years have been spent in blissful ignorance if you know what i mean. I spend most of my days researching things of the past as well as things of the present. (cant really rely on CNN or any form of news on tv anymore). Long story short, if im not at the library im on the internet constantly thinking, constantly learning. So hopefully i can teach people something new, as well as learn something new all the time. Thanks for your time and see you on the boards.
Take it easy,
Guy

[edit on 23-4-2008 by 1Want2Believe]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Want2Believe

Welcome to ATS

Interested to hear where your research as taken you. See you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hiyah Guy....

Thanks for coming out in the open and joining the rest of us spooky kooky wacky zany people on ATS!

Actually I think we are the only sane ones, well...the majority on here that is

Sounds like you have something to say, so lay it on us...look forward to reading your posts and threads.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
well im currently working on my first post. its a sum of all the things i found that connects the old world mythologies with the current findings of today. don't wanna f it up though so im taking my bitter sweet time. cause if i've realized one thing about this world/life, is that we all have one thing in common...time.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! We all pretty much felt like you. That's why we all love it here.
Can't wait to read your first post.
I worked for a month on my best one..
THE GRAND ILLUSION.
You will find it in Skunkworks.
It's sort of like your theory.
See you around!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Guy. Rule number one. Your beliefs are yours alone. Attempting to 'xplain them to your friends can go south real quick. Ufo sightings can be an intensely personal experience. Would not share perhaps even with significant other. Ats members have co experienced. many of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi Guy,
Welcome to ATS! Lots to learn, lots to read in these boards.

The owners of the website have just (this week) updated the search function at the top of the page. Full
Boolean search! Its pretty good. Just type a related word or phrase in the box like “old world mythologies”
And see what pops up.

Again, welcome. I will be looking forward to reading your future threads!

Peace

top topics

join