It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormon church sends out memo to members last sunday...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There is a lot of earhquake speculation and even prophecy about the whole mississippi valley turning into an inland sea in future america, along with the sinking of large parts of the west coast.
Those of us who are open enough to have viewed all the various different prophecies for america, have noticed a similarity of the prophetic futures that have been presented by not only Mormon one, but the likes of William Branham, and even the tribal prophecies of the native peoples,
The future looks pretty catastrophic for north america if half of them come to pass.
As far as tracking down a specific prophecy for your area, for the immediate future...well ....good luck...
All i can tell you about the tribulation is look around you.......
If the world situation does not resemble bible prophecy well......

[edit on 28-4-2008 by bergle]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well, this Sunday at church, there was no letter read in my ward still, so I am assuming now that this is a local thing for the OP and not a churchwide letter. However, the Mormon church still consels to have 72 hour kits ready, and has for as long as I can remember. My guess is that some local leader in your area feels that either not enough people are prepared or else has some reason to believe something is coming soon, and wants people ready.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I would also like to point out that 72 hour kits are essential, I mean, if you have to grab and run how much of your years supply of food can you carry? you may only have 5 minutes to grab what you need to get out of town... or for some people, they may not even be able to get home....

It's also a good idea to chuck them in the boot of your car (hopefully it won't get stolen) so that if you are stuck at work and something happens you are prepared...

just a thought...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
keep in mind that the globalist have set up for Target and Walmart to be the food and water distribution centers when this thing goes down......other warehouse and FEMA camps will hold dissidents......UN troops are already here and blackwater along with the red berets, "Guardian Angels" will be used......for security.

reply to post by misswanderer31

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
this notice belongs to the fundamentalist sects of the Mormon church, still practicing polygamy...they believe that all of their communities will be attacked by the local or federal governments, within the next few weeks... in a follow-up to the Eldorado invasion...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
what exactly is in this 'kit'? will all of it fit in a duffle or something? sorry, i'm new to this, but it's very interesting and i do believe in being prepared! thanks for the info!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steventmplr4
this notice belongs to the fundamentalist sects of the Mormon church, still practicing polygamy...they believe that all of their communities will be attacked by the local or federal governments, within the next few weeks... in a follow-up to the Eldorado invasion...

No, this notice came to my stake in North Louisiana, Western Missisippi.
NOT FLDS

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadlem43
what exactly is in this 'kit'? will all of it fit in a duffle or something? sorry, i'm new to this, but it's very interesting and i do believe in being prepared! thanks for the info!
Basically everything you will need to survive over a 72hr period. It is designed as a "grab and go" kit.
to use in an emergency where you have to evacuate in a hurry.
Here is a good link
www.nationalterroralert.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadlem43

It's pretty much the same stuff any survivalist, Mormon or not, will tell you to put in such a thing. First aid kit, medication, some food and water, and probably several other things that I'm neglecting as I think of stuff off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne[/iand probably several other things that I'm neglecting as I think of stuff off the top of my head.

COFFEE

For one

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You'd make more friends if you brought extra coffee.

I don't even know if you can drink coffee. No offense intended.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You are correct. They [wall Street + Illuminati] orchestrated the 1929 Depression preparing for WWII. And they will do it again, as you say. My countrymen will have to learn the hard way. Its coming and the martial law that Bush or Obama will declare....[if Obama lives]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by zorgon

actually we are advised to not drink "hot drinks" translated later to mean drinks with caffeine in them. But t is not a deal braker if you slip up and accidentally drink one, you won't get kicked out. I personnally choose to not poison my body but hey...whatever makes your nikki stinki.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Well you can't if your Mormon... but I have at least two years supply of THAT necsesity
That's why I moved from Salt Lake City... no decent cup of coffee to be found

Maybe the 'note' was about this?

MAYDAY ALERT! -- Terror Drills Could Go Live!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well you can't if your Mormon... but I have at least two years supply of THAT necsesity
That's why I moved from Salt Lake City... no decent cup of coffee to be found

Maybe the 'note' was about this?

MAYDAY ALERT! -- Terror Drills Could Go Live!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please refer to my above post about the coffee and stop the ignorance.

Also the dates with the thread you mentioned would jive with the July 1st memo.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
Please refer to my above post about the coffee and stop the ignorance.

Oh yeah? You refer to coffee as 'poison' and I should take you seriously?
Well point me to a good coffee shop in Salt lake City and I will eat my words...

Also the dates with the thread you mentioned would jive with the July 1st memo.

Yes my thoughts exactly... I don't believe in coincidences

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
actually we are advised to not drink "hot drinks" translated later to mean drinks with caffeine in them.

So its not true that" The Mormons own the Coca-Cola Company."

Hmmm I wonder if they got this tight...

Though we hate to ruin a good bit of lore with the facts, the truth is that although Mormons have been advised by church leaders to avoid caffeinated beverages, this suggestion has not been passed down as official church doctrine to which all members in good standing must adhere (unlike, say, the admonitions against coffee, tea, tobacco and alcohol, which are church doctrine). Mormons can swill Coca-Cola, eschew it and all other caffeinated beverages, or indulge in the occasional Coke and still be considered churchgoers in good standing.

www.snopes.com...

That's the problem with the world and expecially the internet...

TOO MUCH DISIBFORMATION

Ya don't know who to trust anymore

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Am I missing something? I thought the memo advises people to have their 72-hr kits ready by July 1st, but the terror drills start May 1st.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Am I missing something? I thought the memo advises people to have their 72-hr kits ready by July 1st, but the terror drills start May 1st.

DOH... ya caught me

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
COFFEE

For one

Heh, actually, my Mormon religion notwithstanding, I cannot stand the smell of coffee, so even if I went atheist I wouldn't touch the stuff. Coffee might make a wonderful bargaining tool, though, if supplies were cut off! I've also seen suggestions that booze/cigarettes would be a good idea to stockpile, even if you don't touch the stuff, because you can trade them to desperate people for things that are useful.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join