It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Landing Hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

You believe Americans have been to the moon.
May be so.
But do you believe all the moon photos have actually been taken on the moon?
Aren't some really too weird to have been taken on the moon?
Even in making the greatest effort, I can't manage to convince mayself that some photos have been taken on the moon.
It just hurts my sense of logic.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If they return some day, I hope that this time they'll take true photos of the moon with the astronauts, not make-ups!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Restored Apollo 11 Apollo 11 Moonwalk Montage VIDEO;

First drop on the Moon (also followed by an odd-looking jump. Anyone know about this?)

Does anyone know the "FRAME RATE" for that particular scene of the jump on to lunar SURFACE made by the astronaut?? Cheers in advance.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

jra

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Does anyone know the "FRAME RATE" for that particular scene of the jump on to lunar SURFACE made by the astronaut??

I'm not sure what you're finding odd about the jump, but here is some info on the TV camera's used for the Apollo missions. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just found a very interesting wikileaks document about the moon hoax.
www.thespoof.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

If Masons are so secretiveand swear blood oaths on their secrecy then how do you seem to have all of the info that you have about them? I mean how could you have possibly gotten any of this information if they are sooooo secretive? How are you not dead?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The "hot spots" are the result of the lunar soil's tendency to reflect light back toward its source. There are many reasons for this, but it is mostly due to countless tiny glass spheres found in the lunar soil, and formed by meteorite impacts. When you see a photo taken "down sun", away from the Sun, you see what looks like a spotlight around the shadow's head. This is because the light is strongly reflected back toward the Sun, so the soil around the head of the shadow looks very bright. This phenomenon also explains why the surface fades so drastically toward the horizon. It is brightest near the foreground due to sunlight being preferentially reflected back toward the camera. Farther away, the sunlight is preferentially reflected away from the camera, making the ground look dark. This phenomenon can also be observed in wet grass on Earth, as spherical water droplets act like the glass spheres. The technical term for this phenomenon is Heiligenschein, and is the result of light refraction, reflection, and diffraction on the surface of and inside the glass spheres and/or water droplets

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InquisitiveGuy

I just came across this video on Youtube. Very interesting. Did President Nixon approve it? Also, why, why, was the President of the United States not present at this history making event of launching the first men into space to land on the moon?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by aero56 because: add more info

edit on 5-4-2011 by aero56 because: typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join