It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Landing Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

FT, now you're just paranoid. You're scaring me.

I certainly cannot speak for others who post on ATS, but I do know one thing. I am not a Mason, nor will I ever be. I am as fascinated about Masonry (the Group, not the act of brick-laying) as you seem to be...but I refuse to A) be paranoid or B) be worried.

FT, I suggest you are in need of mental help. I don't say this lightly. Of course, since I'm not a doctor, my advice is meaningless unless you desire to accept it.

On the otherhand, if you have a question about airplanes or flying in general, then I'm your answer man.

I've also studied Apollo a little...as a pilot I'd be able to 'smell' something that seemed 'wrong' in the Space Program. Most early Astronauts were pilots to begin with, after all. Military, yes....I'm Civilian....test pilots, yes.....I never achieved that honor.

The thousands and thousands of hours of documented Space Flight missions....the telemetry, the films....the darned Lunar Samples!!!!!! (over 800lbs) !!!! THAT IS THE PROOF!

There are two sidelines to this 'hoax' theory, IMO. One, is simple....it happened barely a generation ago, and the 'new kids on the block' just seem to lack such basic understanding and knowledge of science, they are easy 'prey' for the jackals who decided they were easy picking to sell their nonsense books to.

Number two idea is the 'other' conspiracy theory. This one: Aliens have bases on the Moon. The Government knows this, of course, but cannot allow this information to get out, because they've been hiding the truth about ETs and contact with them since the 1940s, at least.

So......theory number two supposes....SOME of Apollo footage was faked, to hide the Aliens. Some even go further to announce what the 'code words' were when the Astronauts saw aliens, or their technology. The code words were 'Santa Clause'. (Apollo 8 transmission, December 1968)

So, pick number one or number two: Thousands of dedicated professionals committed to pulling off the greatest Space Flight feat in history.....or ETs on the Farside of the Moon?

Your opinions?

W

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

freight tomsen, you are right...the whole truth about "masons" is much more horrible, than most of the people know.

jra is like a machine...working for the "official truth".

and ATS is a very useful ground for them - here is where they locate the "truth seakers" and eliminate them, this way or another. I hope, in my case (and yours), it will not be "another". I hope I am not that important to them.

A few posts, they will not mind - as it helps them find out what people think. If you become a real threat, they will eliminate you. I hope you know that.

All the best to you.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik

freight tomsen, you are right...the whole truth about "masons" is much more horrible, than most of the people know.

jra is like a machine...working for the "official truth".

and ATS is a very useful ground for them - here is where they locate the "truth seakers" and eliminate them, this way or another. I hope, in my case (and yours), it will not be "another". I hope I am not that important to them.

A few posts, they will not mind - as it helps them find out what people think. If you become a real threat, they will eliminate you. I hope you know that.

All the best to you.

Thanks for that Greshnik. Most people on here think I'm some nut, and "rational skepticism" offered by the likes of JRA and friends is easier to accept.

The truth is you're being lied to folks. There are no aliens and we've never been to the Moon. There are no democracies, only royal/secret society rule. If you haven't downloaded my book already, please, I urge you to do so. As Greshnik has mentioned, I have been threatened and will likely be killed at some point like everyone else who comes this far. As you will see in the book, for instance, I confirm everything Alex Jones and Alan Watt speak about plus much, much more.

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

Please read and pass this book on to anyone/everyone you can. This book and the information contained will certainly outlive me, because the truth never dies. That's why it doesn't matter if the Masons kill me, they can't kill the truth, and they can't stop this book from getting out.

To the Masons monitoring me constantly, the book is out beyond any of our control now. I've got 15,000 downloads on my servers already and it's being hosted on many more. Killing me will only bring more credit to the book and I have 5 friends to follow up in my place promoting the book/website.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

OMG!

He (freight tomsen) has a book!!!

All will be clear, soon......

I'll be in my bunker.

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind we have been to the moon, several times, and will go back. We have likely been there more than we actually know and it has not been reported.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EngineerGuY27

EG27.....By George! I think you're getting it!!!!

WW

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Notice how JRA's profile says "Information Agent" and he spends all his time providing "establishment rationalism." Then WeedWhacker comes and agrees with JRA's logical "debunking." JRA is not a normal guy looking for the truth, but truly a "Dis-Information Agent" who spends all his time defending establishment positions, check his post history.

All agents are also Masons and so is JRA/WeedWhacker. Notice the WW signature and the WW name WeedWhacker.

Masons always use twin/double letters though especially MM, WW, SS, KK, HH, PP. For instance, this is why you have Eminem (MM) Marshall Mathers, who has alter-egos named Slim Shady (SS) and Ken Keniff (KK). MM looks like 33 on its side and is used constantly by the Masons. Mason Milton Hershey gave us M+M's and (KK) Kit-Kat bar. 33rd degree Mason Walt Disney gave us (MM) Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. The Masonic Warner Brother's gave us (MM) Mighty Mouse and (WW) Woody Woodpecker.

This is why we have video game heroes (MM) Mega Man and Mario Mario. Mario's enemy is (KK) King Koopa and they always flip the MW so we have the villan (WW) Wario Wario. Mario also has mushrooms, stars, coins, and many others Masonic symbols. The Mario movie shows the twin towers half demolished back in 1993, on each tower is the symbol of a hand gripping lightning in a K-shape giving us KK. This is also why you have (KK) King Kong at the top of the Empire State building. In the "Tower" Tarot card, a skyscraper is hit by lightning, it is on fire and crumbling, people burning and falling to their deaths, just like on 9/11. In the movie Vertical Limit about K2 (KK) the main climber is (MW) Montgomery Wick.

Eminem backwards is like “Mini-Me” from the (MM) Mike Myers movie Austin Powers. He was also in Wayne’s World (WW). Mason Will Smith’s album Will 2K he changes the MillenniuM to the WillenniuM again highlighting the M to W like Mario/Wario etc.

This is why we have Mousketeer (MM) Mandy Moore, New Kid on the Block Marky Mark (Mark Wahlburg MW), funny man Mike Myers and killer Michael Myers, MKUltra victim Marylin Monroe, and Masons Michael Moore and Marylin Manson. Notice Marylin Manson sings the song (KK) "King-Kill 33" (like 33 degrees of Masonry) all about Oswald and JFK. (MM) Marilyn Manson also sings on stage with (MM) Eminem (see google) and dresses as a leather bondage (MM) Mickey Mouse in his "This is the new Sh-t" video.

I think I speak for everyone when I ask, WHAT? First off all Free Masons aren't evil or in on it or whatever, Free Masonry is just another secret brotherhood that gets a bad name because some bad super-rich people become members... Sure at the top of the Free Mason and Illuminati pyramid there are rich greedy mean people trying to, in some ways, rule the world, but that's maybe 1% of total members... Also, you forgot Peter Parker, Lex Luthor, and Lois Lane on your WAY OUT THERE list of names that are totally irrelevant... Anyway I think we went to the moon because I've seen no conclusive evidence to raise suspicions of a hoax. What difference would it make if it were a hoax, so maybe we can't go to the moon, big deal, what does that mean for us? Not a whole lot... Very sinister isn't it?

The government has done and will do worse things, some secret, others not (like Hiroshima and Nagasaki)... So I don't think it is a hoax, and I wouldn't really care if it was...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Thanks, TS.

Guess because I'm Gay I'm part of the Masons.....ooops, problem is, the Masons are extremely 'affected' by their various biases...

Being Gay is not an option....

WW

edit for spelling booboos...

[edit on 4/25/0808 by weedwhacker]

jra

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well it looks like this thread is more about the Masons (and how evil they are) and not so much about the Apollo missions themselves. Plus you seem more interested in calling me and others dis-info agents. I have better things to do with my time. When you want to discuss the legitimacy of the Apollo missions, let me know.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Can I be an agent too? I've always wanted to be directly accused as a disinfo agent, but so far I've only been named a member of the Council of 300. I've only been called a lesser member, to be sure, but still I think it shows I have potential.
As to the moon landings. I think it's reasonably certain that we went there. I'm very open to the idea that there were things there they have not released information about.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What an odd thread! It started off as a discussion about faked moon landings, then stopped off midway as the OP went on a paranoid tyraid calling everybody who disagreed with him 'agents' and masons.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I suggest the OP checks the science of the Van Allen Belts and he will discover that the debunkers who use this as evidence are just plain wrong.

Here’s a helpful link…

www.clavius.org...

Must dash now, I'm late for a lodge meeting.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Have you seen this photo before ?

Look at the photo in this video. Interesting bunch of people, insn't it ?

Stanley Cubrick - Film Director
Frederick Ordway - NASA, technical consultant
Deke Slayton - NASA, Apollo crew assignments
Arthur Clarke - Science Fiction Writer
George Nueller - NASA OMSF Director

The youtube link does not work so here it is :

nl.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by webstra

web, the Kubrick connection has been thoroughly explained. He had access to very special lenses, cutting edge of their day...and NASA convinced him to let them borrow the lenses...and I'm sure at an incredible price.

Kubrick was a director....Geoffrey Unsworth was the Director of Photography on "2001: A Space Odyssey". Where is Unsworth in the photos??

BTW, go watch "2001" again, and look at how wrong they got some of the moon scenery. "2001" was released in 1968, Apollo 11 landed July 1969.

BUT, "2001" was released in 1968...but filming started in 1965!!! (29 December) released April 1968.

WW

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Interesting to note, Stanley Kubrick was murdered exactly 666 days before the start of 2001, his Space Odyssey. Also 2001: Space Odyssey was first shown in 1968, 33 years before 2001. 666 & 33.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Interesting to note, Stanley Kubrick was murdered exactly 666 days before the start of 2001, his Space Odyssey. Also 2001: Space Odyssey was first shown in 1968, 33 years before 2001. 666 & 33.

ft....whhhhaaaaa?????

Kubrick died in his sleep of a heart attack, at age 70, on March 7, 1999.

From March 7, there were 299 days left in 1999. 2000 was a Leap Year. 299 + 366 = 665....NOT 666! Close, no cigar. Or, you count the day OF death....I count the days after death.

Where do cough up this nonsense?

BTW, "2001" BEGAN filming in Dec, 1965....and ran 16 months longer than planned, and $4.5M over budget. SO, it was supposed to release in 1967.

Numerology is interesting....but just that. Ever see the movie '23', with Jim Carrey? you ccan create an imagined 'co-incidence' out of just about anything. There's even a cool card 'trick' that uses apparently randomness, using people's names, look it up.

Also, we use a base-ten counting system, today. Can you imagine what we would have invented, mathematically, if we had six digits on each hand and foot? Or four? The Mayans revered the number 12, for some reason.
Point is, if we grew up learning a base-12 number system, then we'd all sorts of other 'weird' co-incidents. Imagine the possibilities.

Anyway, this silly notion of Kubrick 'directing' for NASA is pure poppycock.

Here's another possible motive for his visiting with NASA....Kubrick was fascinated by the possibility of ETs....see, how a simple, logical reason can be twisted into some paranoid delusion??

WW

[edit on 4/29/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Interesting find....

And to weedwhacker : Why are you reacting so childish.....the man calculates very good and it looks like he's on to something ?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by webstra

webstra....you are calling me childish?

When I point out the fallacy in someone's post, which he/her probably wrote based on something they read somewhere else, and just accepted it as fact, without checking the data....that's being childish!?

What part of 'Deny Ignorance' did I miss here, in my response?

Thanks, hope you can help me out here...

WW

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Close, no cigar
pure poppycock
paranoid delusion

Do i need to say more ?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by webstra
Close, no cigar
pure poppycock
paranoid delusion

Do i need to say more ?

close, no cigar....= humor.

...cough up nonsense...= someone else, not the poster.

pure poppycock....= a common phrase one can use to express an opinion.

...paranoid delusion....=NOT directed at the one who posted!!!! Directed at the delusional people who spit out bile and nonsense.

ONE more time.....not directed at the person who posted!!!!!

Acting chilishly is completely different....so I would respectfully request you stop accusing me of something I'm not doing....that is sometimes called 'ad hominem'.

Thanks for YOUR post.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Originally posted by webstra
Close, no cigar
pure poppycock
paranoid delusion

Do i need to say more ?

close, no cigar....= humor.

...cough up nonsense...= someone else, not the poster.

pure poppycock....= a common phrase one can use to express an opinion.

...paranoid delusion....=NOT directed at the one who posted!!!! Directed at the delusional people who spit out bile and nonsense.

ONE more time.....not directed at the person who posted!!!!!

Acting chilishly is completely different....so I would respectfully request you stop accusing me of something I'm not doing....that is sometimes called 'ad hominem'.

Thanks for YOUR post.

Let other people decide that.

Accept my opinion please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join