It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-CIAda Sock Puppet Zawahiri Claims Iran Behind 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Al-CIAda Sock Puppet Zawahiri Claims Iran Behind 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

www.prisonplanet.com

Al-CIAda sock puppet Ayman al-Zawahiri was quoted in an audiotape released today accusing Iran of behind behind 9/11 conspiracy theories, in another crude public relations stunt designed to generate hostile opinion towards the 9/11 Truth Movement.

The tape had been promised three weeks ago by monitoring group IntelCenter, who have been caught in the past putting out fake and misleading "Al-Qaeda" material via the alleged media arm of the terrorist organization As-Sahab, and was finally released today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is very important because this is the new tactic they are using to frame the 9/11 official story skeptics as "with the terrorist Iranians."

It is very slick for them to get Zawahiri to do a good ole terror tape and say Iran is behind 9/11 truth and what is even better he essentially says that the crux of 9/11 truth is that Israel did it.

Its hilarious the spook, i mean terrorist who hates Israel is saying that Iran is blaming Israel to make Sunnis look bad even though according to MSM the #es are now Al-CIAda and and the Sunnis are helping the ally forces.

Are we so stupid as a society that we literally believe everything even if it is all contradictory. The only truth is that criminal elements accross the globe were involved in 9/11 it was an op the benefited many countries. Not one country was involved and all that continue in the silence about it are complicit.

I could go on forever but all i know is that this new Al-CIAda tape is very telling and concerning for how they want anyone who doesn't believe in the official story to be viewed.

Pls no Alex Jones bashing he's not the story just watch the video and you can see the Al-CIAda spook perform the psyop.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Yeah, seems like al Qaeda would be fine with American's thinking Israel did it. Isn't that basically their end goal, to divide us and conquer us?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Proof. All I ask for is proof of your completelu ridiculous statements, Mr. AL-CIAda.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Mods merge.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Yeah, seems like al Qaeda would be fine with American's thinking Israel did it. Isn't that basically their end goal, to divide us and conquer us?

Thats an intersting statement. Reading into some of the 9/11 conspiracies the US was said to have done it WITH Israel.

I would need clarification, but it is said that a large number of Jews did not go to work on that day and a Jewish company in the buildings took out a HUGE insurance policy only days before the attack. Heresay I know and as with many of the theories needs to be confirmed but interesting non the less.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And yet there is nothing to substantiate those lies about Jews and 9/11

This thread should be merged with the one I created about 3 hours before this thread was created. I just didn't use yellow journalism to sensationalize my thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here is the BBC link. I have seen it flash at the bottom of the screen during their coverage of the primaries.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
LOL @ al CIAda...That's a keeper!

I think I commented on the other thread, but I'll chime in here as well that the CIA is becoming quite transparent with their ridiculous attempts at brainwashing and spewing propeganda. People are waking up and not as gullible as they once were IMO.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

It's okay. Just relax.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow, there's like four threads on this now. Sorry US Monitor, two people beat you to it before Beefcake jumped into the mix.

Here's the original...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is a must see video on the topic...

VIDEO

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

Originally posted by Sublime620

Thats an intersting statement. Reading into some of the 9/11 conspiracies the US was said to have done it WITH Israel.

I would need clarification, but it is said that a large number of Jews did not go to work on that day and a Jewish company in the buildings took out a HUGE insurance policy only days before the attack. Heresay I know and as with many of the theories needs to be confirmed but interesting non the less.

www.snopes.com...

You can read all about how this never happened.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this headline a bit biased?

In any case I can see why Iran would want to support the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I have no clue why Zawahiri would claim such things. I don't mean to accuse 9/11 conspiracy theorists of being associated with terrorism as most of them seem to be good patriotic people, but there's some shady groups out there that would like to see the rise of 9/11 theories in the mainstream for less noble purposes.

Pinning this one on Israel would easily be a huge PR move for Iran, but an Al-Queda making these claims hardly damages the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. It's not as if anyone really believes the things he says, so if this were really a CIA disinfo job it's not a very effective one.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Noted.
I just find it interesting that Iran is being implicated ‘officially’ in this now and the US will want to go after them but mention Israel as being involved and the US will flat out deny it.

This is after all a conspiracy forum and 9/11 is one of the biggies here including the 4000 Jews angle. If Snopes is the be all and end all of urban legends and theories ATS might as well put a redirect to that site and save everyone a lot of time. Just a thought…..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

Noted.
I just find it interesting that Iran is being implicated ‘officially’ in this now and the US will want to go after them but mention Israel as being involved and the US will flat out deny it.

This is after all a conspiracy forum and 9/11 is one of the biggies here including the 4000 Jews angle. If Snopes is the be all and end all of urban legends and theories ATS might as well put a redirect to that site and save everyone a lot of time. Just a thought…..

There is also quite a bit of hate directed towards Jews on this site, and I have yet to see one credible source that 4000 Jews didn't show up for work. With that many out of work that day, then there would surely be names, places of employment, records, etc... for that many people right?

I don't recall me saying snopes was the end all be all, I just provided a credible source to back up my statement.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

If Snopes is the be all and end all of urban legends and theories ATS might as well put a redirect to that site and save everyone a lot of time. Just a thought…..

For me the snopes link simply serves as one example showing that al Manar was the first to publish the rumor, (Sept. 17, 2001). That info has been documented at many locations over the years, (including ATS), not just at snopes.

Its not new or shocking information.

The point is that sock puppet or not, Zawahiri is correct.
Iran started that rumor.

[edit on 4/23/08 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Now they want us to go into Iran! That would be Al-Qaeda's "wet dream". To stretch us out in the war on Terror so we could be branded as warmongers with Israel and call for a UN invasion of the US.

We're not gonna fall for that. Petraeus has already stated how thin we're stretched in Iraq. The US government isn't gonna fall for this. Al-Qaeda just wants to get Bush's goat one last time before he leaves office. They've yanked him around plenty. His other puppets, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Limbaugh, are on the other lines.

Just don't go there!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh my gosh!

Sure

Whatever they want to say today- we'll bite.

new topics

top topics

join