It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton defeats Obama in Pennsylvania primary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

" Clinton defeats Obama in Pennsylvania primary "

Hmmmm, should I laugh, or cry?

That's pretty sad, but it is a barometer of the masses, of course by the puppet media.

I wonder, would the puppet media cover the story or cover up the story, if RON PAUL was blowing them away?

I think they'd ignore him for as long as possible, so the only way to get RON PAUL news, is to go to his website;

www.ronpaul2008.com...

or here;

www.house.gov...

or here;

americanfreepress.net...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that you are anywhere near correct. You can believe what you want, but when it does come right down to it, we're given the oppertunity to participate in a democratic process, when it comes time to use it, only 40% of the country does. And you guys wonder why it seems fixed? Don't make me laugh.

The conspiracy of controlling an election, when only 40% of the nation votes, that's a load of rubbish. Lovely to see what kind of people I have to share the country with. No wonder everyone hates us.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

yeah so what if its my right. i have the right not to vote anyway. i live by my own rules. screw authority

[edit on 22-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

It's exactly that kind of attitude that brought Bush in for two terms, and got us into a war that we can't win. Thanks so much for proving me right.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

You know, it may not matter, but it's your right as an American..I find that to be disrespectful, immature, and childish to say "I'm not gonna, doesn't matter anyway."

I happen to be a consciencous non-voter myself. So don't blame me when the liberals take away our guns or the neocons pull off another 9/11.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

umm no. gore got the popular vote. in reality our votes dont really matter. so get off my back. im not voting so get over it. my voting is none of your business so pay attention to yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

no one is taking my guns away. im moving b4 anything bad happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

HAHAHA NO it's exactly that attitude that gives us any kind of chance of getting these tyrants out of office.

And is there a link or something you could give that shows only 40% of Americans vote? Everyone I know votes. And i'm 16 so I can't vote, not that I will when i'm old enough

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

The results of all elections picked up by the national press, come from one private company that operates without any oversight. The press have been told what to report since 1964. Yes, they are even told to report the wrong results sometimes to keep up the show.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

A logical google search will provide you with all the information you need.
www.google.com...:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Apparently there are many of those "paranoid" types here, so I know I'm fighting with a brick wall. Fact still remains though folks...and I know one thing, don't complain if you didn't even try.

In the end, you don't know. You really really don't.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

stop trying to get people to vote. if they dont want to, thats fine. thats their right the only votes that really count are the primaries.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

He's right though. You can't complain about the political process if you just choose to not be part of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Then stop your whining about who gets into office, it doesn't look good on you. The immaturity in your posts is mindboggling. I've had to go off topic several times now to entertain your username-given attitude.

Now once again I'll try and get back on the subject between the two candidates if that suits you.

In the end it's not really going to matter with Penn, it'll be NC that decides if Obama gets to the ballet or not. Unless Florida does a do-over, which to my understanding there won't be. Good fight Bilary, but no cigar...go back to Arkansas.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

u r serious because i havent been whining. you need to grow up. stop lying.
i hope obama wins. [SNIP]

Mod Edit-Please read: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

your the one who is whining because ur upset about the people not voting.
but no one cares. its there right. my father who is high in the government wont be voting because he knows the general election really doesn't count for the public.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Media's been putting things in the mouths of the candidates for a long time, they've taken so many things out of context and put so many estimations on the masses it's not even funny.

It's a shame too, I wonder what the final numbers will be, maybe I'll go play with CNN's map.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Operation Chaos...marches on

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Actually, you can complain about the process if you don't vote. In fact, those are the only complaints that are worth listening to.

Anyone who actually thinks that a vote will change anything is fooling themselves. If you want change, you have to take action. Voting is not action. It's hoping that the person you elect will take action for you.

You don't even get much of a choice when it comes to who to elect. Why don't we get to choose who gets to be the nominees, instead of choosing from a group of nominees we had no say in?

I hate that American Idol is run more democratically than the Presidential election.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Considering that Hillary has beaten Obama like a rug in every debate, she should be the one winning all the states. Does anyone know where Obama is getting all of his money? Could it be from the Middle East, the Saudi's maybe? How traceable are online donations?

Hillary has won all of the critical states, the swing states, and if delegates were counted in the way the general election was counted, Hillary would have already won. With all his money and the media on his side, Obama can not beat Hillary where it counts. Obama's biggest claim that he is the nominee is that he can take California and New York for granted, and that just isn't true.

If you count Michigan and Florida, Hillary leads in the popular vote by 122,069, or +0.3%.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Great win for Operation Chaos!

Record number of voters in yesterdays primary. Now all you Republicans that switched to Democrat to participate in Operation Chaos, don't forget to switch back!

Got to love it when a plan comes together!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join