It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynchings in Congo as penis theft panic hits capital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Lynchings in Congo as penis theft panic hits capital

uk.reuters.com

Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

"It's real. Just yesterday here, there was a man who was a victim. We saw. What was left was tiny," said 29-year-old Alain Kalala, who sells phone credits near a Kinshasa police station.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, *cough* this one smarts.

imagine the panic when you wake in the morning to discover ....arghhhhhhhhh..

This is certainly alternative news from a main stream source .. but it cant be for real surely?

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They would have to do a lot of shrinking to get mine to "Tiny" status...they better have a lot of black magic

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Probably just in the pool is all.

I predict this thread will magically disappear.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess it's not quite the twenty-first century everywhere, yet.

One has to wonder about the human race when one hand we have produced the likes of Einstein, Newton, Beethoven, and Van Gogh, while at the same time we have incidents such as this and the baby-raping in South Africa as a cure for AIDS.

[edit on 2008/4/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Maybe they should not be telling women they pack so much meat when they don't, and stop blaming wizards for their penises "Mgically" shrinking when they fail to seal the deal.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Note

Since this topic is prone to quickly becoming irrelevant with 'little' 1-liner immature comments, I would suggest posting carefully since this story is in the Breaking Alternative News forum. Please try to avoid 'small-minded' posts.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Gore will just claim it was "Global Cooling"

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OH MY GOSH. So this is the latest round of "excuses".

"Er, it was that black magic voodoo doll...I swear!!!".

hahahahhahahaha

But seriously, so I am allowed to respond here
LOL
Can you, as a civilized person even imagine living in an environment in this day and age where this goes on?

I mean, we can see people on video conference in this day and age, and these people are so behind the times, they are doing black magic to try and shrink a man's pride and joy

[edit on 22-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
its probably just an excuse used by 2 seperate factions at war . but 14 witnessess coming forward , this is a lot imho.

And for a man isn't this an embarassing subject? would you come forward?

Yes officer i would like to report a crime .. someone has shrunk my p***s.
thats gotta take guts

[edit on 22/4/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The lack of male potency is probably the most common source of allegations of sorcery --and recognized as "real"-- in 90% of the countries of the world. In Arabia you can get women executed just putting forward the allegartion.

In Thailand, if you can pay the police, you can get people --it's a both gender issue-- expelled from society. I know some may think it is a modern country. It's only in economics it can be claimed so, in education cerntainly not. Though it's generally a literate country with 80% schooling there is none. There is brainwash based on corrupted Buddhist teachings, and that has nothing to do with education. I live in Thailand and cases like the refered are everyday cases here.

There is a reason no Einstein or Newton is to come out of Africa or Asia, and that is superstition. Which basicly is nothing but ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Oh cmon all of the subjects here are serious its about time we have one to kid around with...its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean

(I had to get that in there)

[edit on 23/4/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

There's always BTS Chit Chat for fun and games.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i agree with many sentiments echoed here, The majority of the poorer countries are behind the times , its a 'state of mind' and they are not ready to be at the level of civilization that the most devolped countries have acheived at this moment in time.

But we keep equiping them with modern tech and ideas that they are just not ready for yet.. they will be at some point but not yet... then we wonder why things go wrong.

Oh and as a sub note i tried the 'voodoo' excuse on the wife last night . it does not work , Greeneyedleo is right!!! lol joke!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Like I've said before. " I will never be able to see and hear it all in my life time but I sure will laugh my butt off along the way. And for mybigunit, your statement about the motion of the ocean may be true but it will take along time to get to England in a row boat.
On a serious note, it really goes to show how we the lucky ones have come along way while others have been completely ignored. And just to make us feel better we do a telethon or Idol gives back to make up for it. It's feed the children or adopt a child. Why can't we just adopt a nation and catch it up to speed? I know why, but that's another story. I'm just glad that during those football and basketball showers in high school I came out feeling pretty good about myself.
How can you shrink a penis besides waking up after a big drunk and seeing something you thought was hot the night before? It's sounds like a jealously and confidence factor in this story and the only way to get rid of the bid daddy's is to call them thief's or black magic witch doctors. Someday I hope they find out that we are not created equal in that sense.

top topics

join