It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi,new member from Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi,
my name is Davide, I am 29 years old, I'm from Northern Italy.I found your forum surfing around.
I am sorry for my bad english, and there will be for sure some language mistake in my posts.
I read a lot of discussions in the UFO/Aliens section, Paranormal section and I decided to become a register member.
I hope to be the welcome here.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey there Davide849, Welcome to ATS we are glad to have you here! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Glad to have you here!

edit-spelling

[edit on 22-4-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome, Davide.

Hope you find this place to be both entertaining and educational.

Don't worry about your bad English, there's plenty of others from all over the world who, like you, have it as their second language.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello Davide ,
from the Northern part of the USA..
Sounds like you are in for some really cool information and knowledge about your selected topics of interests.
And with that , "We'll be seeing you on the threads!!"

Glad you decided to join.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Don't worry about your bad English, there's plenty of others from all over the world who, like you, have it as their second language.

... or third.
Or even fourth.

(Not to mention those native speakers who massacre this fair language all the time...)

Anyway...

ciao, Davide!

There have been a lot of "anomalies" observed in the skies above Northern Italy in the past few years, right?

Do you think - as some do - that the Aviano airbase may have something to do with it?

And BTW, is there anything new - a new interpretation, perhaps a mundane explanation - about the alleged UFO sighting in Milano, in February 2006?

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ciao and welcome to ATS Davide849!

I too, love the Alien/Ufo section, lots of great folks and information and we look forward to seeing you around...happy posting!

LateApexer313

[edit on 22-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

ciao, Davide!

There have been a lot of "anomalies" observed in the skies above Northern Italy in the past few years, right?

Do you think - as some do - that the Aviano airbase may have something to do with it?

And BTW, is there anything new - a new interpretation, perhaps a mundane explanation - about the alleged UFO sighting in Milano, in February 2006?
[edit on 22-4-2008 by Vanitas]

First of all, thanks to everyone for the welcome.
Yes, in Italy, like in other countries (less than USA or Latin America) there are "anomalies in the sky" but, the media coverage about this events is very poor, and generally, very skeptic.
The most important episode of mass sighting here was the UFO flap over Florence, in 1954.For some day, various flying objects appeared over Florence, and lots of people saw everything.RAI (italian public television) cameras filmed some of these.An UFO flew over the Florence stadium "Artemio Franchi" while a soccer game was disputating.Everyone in the stadium saw the UFO and the referee suspended the match for some minute.
As you told, the Aviano base is always the center of lots of sightings, gossips, legends sometimes.The 2006 Milano sightings seems to be true,autentic, but no one speaks about it

There are many forums about UFOs in italian language, but just few are interesting and serious.So I wanted to look around and i found this big and very interesting forum

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Davide849]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Davide849]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Davide849

I didn't know about that Florence event!
Thanks for telling, I'll look it up.

As for Aviano, what I meant was that many people suspect that, the air base Aviano being so near, it may be that all those recent sightings in Northern Italy might be actually "the Americans" trying out new, state-of-the-art aircraft, if you know what I mean...

Of course that wouldn't necessarily explain older sightings, like the one in Florence.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Davide849!

Don't worry about your English, it will improve with time.

When I read some of my older posts I can see the difference practice makes.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome Davide, we're glad you chose our site as a home away from home.

And I'm sure your English is better than my Italian, so don't sweat it. (See, I'll start with some slang just to mess you up.
)

Here's some links to help you figure out how things work, and the forum rules:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun. I'll be watching for your contributions.

top topics

join