It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President McCain...inevitable...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I predict that McCain will be the next president because of his pro- Israel agenda wich is just a continuation of the Bush policy. i believe to become President you must be aligned with Israel.

McCain says he wants to keep U.S. troops in Iraq for "a hundred years" and in my opinion...the only ones benefiting from that would be Israel. part of the reason we invaded Iraq is because Saddam was rewarding Palestinian suicide bombers when they killed Israeli's. so now the U.S. has a strong presence in the middle east and can help defend Israel from Iran ...wich seems to be the next target.

Billary and Obama say they want to withdraw the U.S. Troops from Iraq and that would not be a Pro Israeli relationship and that is why i believe neither one of them will be the next president

so you might as well get use to hearing and seeing " PRESIDENT McCAIN "

[edit on 22-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Israelis aren't the ones who get to vote in the election this fall. It will be the Americans who are done with war...hopefully.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

part of the reason we invaded Iraq is because Saddam was rewarding Palestinian suicide bombers when they killed Israeli's.

so you might as well get use to hearing and seeing " PRESIDENT McCAIN "

how do you reward the dead?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

most of the Americans that are voting this fall didnt want to go to war with Iraq and guess what ?.........it still happened.

the greatest trick of all time is to make you think that you actually have a choice.......

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

he was paying their families 10,000 dollars.

so to help their family they would go die and the family would collect the money.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Could you site this?
Please and thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
reply to post by easynow

Could you site this?
Please and thank you.

i am guessing you want to see some protesters to the war ?

there are many but this is a good one...

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 15 March 2003 Anti Iraq War Protest, SF (part 2)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Ehh..no. I was talking about the money that you said Saddam gave out.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

oh i am sorry... he was paying them 25,000 dollars.

this is just one of the many reasons we are in Iraq.

Saddam Hussein is paying $25,000 to the relatives of Palestinian suicide bombers — a $15,000 raise much welcomed by the bombers' families.

www.foxnews.com...
FOXNews.com - Saddam Pays 25K for Palestinian Bombers - Blog | Blogs | Popular Blogs | Video Blogs

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Ok, that's what I wanted. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

well you can see in the above post a link from fox news and just to have another source here is another from CBS.

(CBS) Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has raised the amount offered to relatives of suicide bombers from $10,000 per family to $25,000, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Wednesday.

www.cbsnews.com...
Salaries For Suicide Bombers, Iraq Pays $25,000 To Families Of 'Martyrs' - CBS News

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

McCain Stands with Israel

"The state of Israel has never needed your support and your hopes and your prayers they way they need it today," McCain said. "And God bless you for your commitment."

In his remarks, McCain enumerated the threats to the state of Israel, and also, took the opportunity to call for a continued commitment in the war in Iraq.

"If we fail in Israel," McCain asked, "where will we succeed?"

blogs.abcnews.com...
Political Radar: Radar: McCain Stands with Israel

[edit on 22-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mr. McCain is the most pro-Israeli candidate currently running for office.

here are some video's that confirm this....

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - John McCain Tours Israel; Meets Israeli Leaders

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - McCain Backs Jerusalem As Capital of Israel

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - McCain: Israel and Iraq War, Solve Global Warming with WAR

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - McCain, NeoCons, the Israel Lobby Ron Paul Weekly Standard

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm just not convinced that Americans will tollerate another stolen election. That would be 3 straight, not that the first 2 would have mattered anyway if they were in office instead. And Hill-Bama ain't worth a crap either. Don't worry. I think we'll get our "landslide" 3rd party candidate and there will be no denying his win, or they'll surely risk repercussions.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

The election was stolen a long time ago. I don't see America doing much more than a collective sigh and shrug of the shoulders when it happens again.

The American people are in the fetal position, taking a massive beatdown by the government. One more kick to the face isn't going to change anything. The beatings will continue until we beg for mercy.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
McCain didn't say he wanted to keep troops in Iraq for a hundred years. That is a flat out lie. I'm so sick and tired of hearing people take this quote out of context. What McCain said was that he wants to see the War in Iraq carried out properly, and he wants to make sure that a good job is done over in Iraq. He doesn't want to cut and run and leave it open to become a terrorist state. He wants to make sure Iraq is a success, and he wants to be involved for the duration, be it another 3 years or another 100 years. He just wants to make sure the job is done properly. He doesn't want to carry on the War in Iraq for another hundred years

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with any of the above. Stand back and watch what is happening to the Demo. party. They are being taken out! Billary & Obama are making fools of themselves and McCain is standing in the sidelines waiting to take his turn as Pres. Whether Obama & Hillary know it, or not - may be debatable, but, they sure look like they are being puppeted.

It just looks so set-up! Again, the powers that be - behind the scenes have an agenda that includes bringing down the Demo. party. To some extent they all look like they are acting! Like the Democrats are being made to look really stupid.

I believe it is all part of the Game!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

I don't think it has anything to do with any of the above.

i guess all the rich jewish political donaters dont have anything to do with it either....

even Hillary is talking about protecting Israel.

Hillary Clinton calls Iran a threat to U.S., Israel

www.iht.com...
Hillary Clinton calls Iran a threat to U.S., Israel - International Herald Tribune

like it or not ....the candidates must be pro Israel or they will not win.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why should the United States not have Israel's interests in mind in the Middle East? Since it's creation in 1948 Israel has relied on the United States for protection and military aid, not to refugee aid. What you must realize is that after World War II the United States felt obligated to setup an area of land for the Jewish refugees in which to settle. The Arab countries surrounding Israel did not like this notion of course, and thus, the United States has basically made Israel into a protectorate.

Also, during the Cold War and with the threat of Soviet expansion into the Middle East, Israel proved to be a resourceful ally against the Soviets. Israel intelligence supplied the United States with information and the country's strategic location made it an excellent military ally as well.

But what you must remember is that a lot of friction between the United States and Israel developed as the United States started to play a larger role in the Middle East by supplying arms to Arab nations. Israel viewed this as a potential threat to the safety of the country.

In recent years our relationship with Israel has become significantly better I believe, but the country is still under the threat of terrorists attacks. A secure Iraq that is not controlled by an Arab terrorist government would benefit Israel, which as far the United States government is concerned, is our strongest ally in the Middle East. The obligation to repair relations with Israel since the friction from the Cold War and arms shipment to Arab nations that threatened Israel is most likely taking precedent in the region right now as far as keeping the region safe from terrorists.

With that said, McCain would probably be the best choice for president right now simply to protect our interests and relations with Israel from terrorism and Arab attacks on the country. Withdrawing from Iraq, as Obama and Clinton have proposed, would be disastrous for Israel and our relations with the Jewish homeland. The United States has been obligated since Israel's establishment, and remains obligated, to protect it from attacks from Arab nations and the like, so I do believe McCain would be the best choice among the current candidates to defend our interests in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I agree,as I said before looks like Mc Cain will back into the office,Hillary and Obama making a mockery of this election,think they cow is already left the barn

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join