It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Here Have Had Personal Physical Contact with an Extra-Terrestrial?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MHRD

Mine wore these suits with various colors (rank?), they had helmets too but they didn't always wear them. They were about 3 feet tall. For lack of a better reference they reminded me of little power ranger suits, heh. Not the same markings of course but similar tightness of the suit plus the helmet coverage. They have stockier bodies than the tall skinny greys. Reminds me of a baby/toddler in terms of the balance between large head and stocky but short body, only of course they're 3-4 feet tall, not that tiny.

The "husband" hybrid-grey also wore a suit with a helmet but when he took it off he had oversized eyes that looked more humanoid, almost asian, with striking blue irises. He was also very short.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I do not recall having any 'physical contact' with an 'Extra-Terrestrial' entity. But during my conscious state, my 'physical' eyes were not only wide open but I have seen that which people would also label as 'aliens'.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi Grady

Here's my account:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
They some how manipulate my dreams, seeing how I would react in certain situations. Sometimes I can see past their veil.

This event changed me forever : Event

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Saw one "spacecraft" at night just over my head (i have no idea how high it was), several times bigger then the moon , completely silent , just appeared in the middle of the sky from nothing , then accelerated at an impossible speed.
I don't know if physical contact happened.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Please define credible. According to Stephen Hawking, it appears that no one yet has any credible experiences? Is Stephen Hawking credible?

It gets to be silly when a person has to define every single term in his discourse.

A person is credible when his is known to be of good character and who has a reputation of being honest, forthright, and rational.

That definition won't satisfy everyone, but we all know of people who are not trustworthy, who are known to lie about almost anything, and generally display a lack of regard for the truth--the kind of people who enjoy jerking other people's chains.

That would be the kinds of people whom I would not encourage to share their experiences.

We have enough hoaxers coming here.

We don't need to invite them.

[edit on 2008/4/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Seeing is also sufficient. What I want to distinquish here is those who have seen things flying of dubious origin and those who have seen with their own eyes a being that is not of this material world.

Thanks to you all for sharing and if you know others who have had such experiences, who are credible, please encourage them to post, as well.

[edit on 2008/4/23 by GradyPhilpott]

I have "memories" but they are more of being alien. However there was one night, in central NY state, when I looked up and saw a very bright "star." I was almost hypnotized, looking at it.

It stayed still, getting brighter. I watched. Then, after about 15 seconds, it took off northward (it had been at about a 65 degree angle from the horizon in the southwest) at an incredible pace. It streaked but then began to pulse (not blink, pulse), streak and all, in and out of brightness, as its overall luminosity faded and before it got to the horizon it had disappeared.

Now I have tried to fit that description to the known behaviors of planes, satellites, and space rock, and I come up with a very poor fit on all counts.

So it is most probable that it was none of the conventional explanations.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
During a situation where I had been fighting to keep my soul, I believe intervention had happened.

I had watched multiple unearthly symbols start flashing before my eyes.

And then I had recieved the answer to how to save my soul.

and it was Seven, I know the answer all along =)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MHRD

Now this is really interesting (to me personally), because the 'being' that has made contact with me (see thread links in my previous post P1), was blue/white in colour ... had the common features of a 'grey' but was around 7ft tall (there's a sketch that I drew the following day in the threads I have provided links for).

But what I find even more interesting is the fact that I have a lump at the top of my left thigh (nr my groin). I know I didn't have this as a child and I can't recall when it appeared ... just that I've had it for over 20yrs.

The reason I started my own threads about this experience when I first joined ATS was to see if anyone else had had experience of the 'tall blues' ... if you or anyone else who happens to read this can provide more info on this I'd love to hear from you.

You can either u2u me or post on the threads I wrote so as not to derail Grady's thread.

[Grady] this is a great thread BTW, I'm giving you a flag and star.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join