It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Here Have Had Personal Physical Contact with an Extra-Terrestrial?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Relative to the response here on ATS regarding Stephen Hawking's characterization of those who claim contact with extra-terrestrial beings, I'd just like to hear from those who have had such contact.

I know members have addressed this in individual posts before, but I don't recall, nor can I find a thread that addresses this issue comprehensively.

If you can, please acknowledge such contact and tell us how, when and where this happened to you.

First-hand accounts only, please.

Thank you.

[edit on 2008/4/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi Grady,

I'm going to post this link and I hope it works, it will tell you a little about me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thank you, observe50.

I hope others will do the same and posting a link to an appropriate thread is perfectly acceptable if you have dealt with this subject on ATS before.

Thanks, again.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Grady, by "extraterrestrial" do you just mean outerspace guys, or does that include spiritual beings like "Mescalito" or interdimensional characters like "Big Roy"?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I don't know those entities, but if you have had contact with beings beyond those who are known to be of some nature beyond our world, then be so kind as to share those, too.

Bigfoot and such are supposed to be elusive creatures of this world, so those can be posted elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Physical Contact? How about "Eye Contact" in full morning sun at about 150 feet?

I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, you will all be too busy saving your own rear ends soon and I won't be messing with this silliness much more either. So okay, yes, in 1969 I came down to the Kern River that I was hiking along when I came down through the trees to the river and there across the river was what must have been an about 9 ft tall winged, humanoid reptilian type being that flew up into the tree line the moment I saw him...at least I think it was a him. And the night before we all saw "Its" blue-orange top shaped ship flying down the river at about 100 ft over the river. I have no pictures, just my word and it does not matter to me if you believe me.

Believe these people:

www.netro.ca...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Hi 'Grady',

Here are 2 links (in order), of my experience.

and

Woody

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hello Grady. I recently posted a thread about 2 of mine. I may consider adding on to it.

Here it is

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Physical .. no. Eye contact .. yes.
Twice with the vehicles but not with the travelers.

Once when I was 12 in Connecticut and then again when I was
37 in Madison Alabama.

Sorry.. no physical contact.

(well .. I"m not really sorry .. those little buggers cause a lot of pain when they make physical contact. )

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
hello everyone,
short note before I shut down. whaaa i'll listen and majkarma when I first read I thought Mothman is this what you saw? I don't think mothman is reptilian I don't know, I would like to hear or maybe draw us a picture and post if you know how, hmmmm I don't even know how to do that.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've recalled repressed memories of more than one encounter. It does appear they may be extraterrestrials. Not very long ago around 2001 there was supposedly a meeting that took place at an outpatient facility. I guess that's just as good a cover as any when you refer to someone as delusional, a crank or a weirdo. Apparently there was an exchange of information about human history and the missing apollo mission tapes which I believe were both visual and audio in seperate boxes. The government was supposedly given a 6 or 7 year time limit for disclosure. It may have even been 6 years, 6 months and 6 days from that date or 9/11. It's interesting how people supposedly labeled as delusional or mentally ill are not taken seriously. I guess scoop marks and implants aren't proof either. There's also some connection to a mutiple UFO sighting in Wisconsin. My understanding was that the count was around 28.

www.ufowisconsin.com...

My recall of this was supposedly from my childhood around 30 years earlier. But it may not have physically happened until 2001. Just an example of their technology as seers and watchers? You said first hand accounts but this sighting was the only one that matches my own experience and apparently has a strong connection.

Your avatar reminds me of the tales of the Annunaki. I don't suppose you might be overcompensating by a few cubics?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes, here is its email address artificially_intelligent_machine@yahoo.com

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I met a ufo orb and indeed lots of them during an encounter. Don't know what they are. They seem to be connected with a mothership. The big white sparkling one appeared after I yelled "thankyou Jesus for this experience" then it turned into the most beautiful purest white light I've ever seen. It may well have been angel like even the Lord himself.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I encountered "Mescalito" while on a shamanic quest in the Central Sonoran Desert of Mexico. Altered states brought about by psychotropic substances are not always and strictly, hallucinations. "Mescalito" has revealed himself to many "Travelers." To think that reality can only be expressed and viewed by our 5 senses is anthrocentric and ignorant.

"Big Roy" the interdiminsional being I encountered; came into my shop in Taos,New Mexico. I deduced that he was "out of this world" by our conversation and his body language and by his unfamiliarity with common place items. He could have been an ordinary guy and just goofin on me, but I don't think so. He also had some friends that waited outside and they weren't quite "right" either. Taos is full of unconventional humans but this event was different. I was clean and sober.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All of my experiences tend to be while asleep or waking so I can't verify physical contact. I have little lumps in my right forearm but for all I know they're just cysts. Usually it's with the blues who look like short blue/black skinned versions of the greys "the mole people" my mom called them, she'd seen them too when she was younger. Once when I woke up there was a tall reptilian being standing above me, but "everyone knows they don't exist" so what do I know? My most recent "dream" was a casual meeting with hybrid grey-human, who was presented to me as my husband.

I have seen a few ufo's during waking life though. One that shot silently across the sky, a big ball of light. Others that faded in and out and moved around in the sky but appeared only slightly larger than the stars, there were many that night and I wasn't the only one that saw them, but not the others decided they don't believe it happened anymore.

My mother was a "contactee" and had some pronounced physical effects from that, and even my grandparents saw a ufo once. My grandpa is a suspected contactee as well. So make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
hello everyone,
short note before I shut down. whaaa i'll listen and majkarma when I first read I thought Mothman is this what you saw? I don't think mothman is reptilian I don't know, I would like to hear or maybe draw us a picture and post if you know how, hmmmm I don't even know how to do that.

No, it was not Mothman or any kind of moth humanoid but I will ask my daughter to draw you a picture, I don't do crayons. On second thought, imagine it to be whatever you like, it will change nothing; you all have a lot more to worry about closer to home.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Seeing is also sufficient. What I want to distinquish here is those who have seen things flying of dubious origin and those who have seen with their own eyes a being that is not of this material world.

Thanks to you all for sharing and if you know others who have had such experiences, who are credible, please encourage them to post, as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Seeing is also sufficient. What is want to distinquish here is those who have seen things flying of dubious origin and those who have seen with their own eyes a being that is not of this material world.

Thanks to you all for sharing and if you know others who have had such experiences, who are credible, please encourage them to post, as well.

Please define credible. According to Stephen Hawking, it appears that no one yet has any credible experiences? Is Stephen Hawking credible?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe I have had several encounters in my life, the one that really sticks to me in my mind was around 1996-97; I remember being put back into bed by beings very similar to poisonmekere’s blues. They were blue in color, short and looked liked what we call greys, but they wore bluish-purple clothing; I thought it was a dream, now I’m not so sure. Since that time, I have had a “ganglion cyst” on my right shoulder.

Funny thing is, the next day I just happen to turn on the TV on Saturday morning and there was the weirdest Gumby show on; the episode when he was abducted with the greys; go figure……..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

Not everyone here disbelieves in the reptilians, there are many that do, I'd like to see a drawing if it wouldnt be too much trouble.

Also you say we have to worry about ourselves, can you expand on that, im interested in what you have to say. Thanks,

watchZEITGEISTnow

top topics

<<   2 >>

join