It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: Adolf Hitler and Controversy (Must See 8 min!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The more you look at the Nazis, their values and attitudes in the broadest sense, the more you wonder if they, while having lost the war, did not in fact win the peace.

Our own society, the modern industrial one, is guilty of many acts which in fact are tarted up atrocities and mini-holocausts. It's a conundrum considering how self-righteous we are. In that one respect are the Nazis morally superior to us? They never tried to pass themselves off as goody goodies, as so many of today's amiable cut-throats do.

On second thought Hitler did that very thing at least in his foreign policy speeches, but by and large the Nazis were good stand up gangsters. Maybe that's how they got into so much trouble.

One reason that studying the Nazis is worthwhile, is that so much that is going on in our world today was luridly concentrated in one comparatively small social and political phenomenon of the 1930's and 40's, with little attempt to disguise the thought processes that guided it.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by JanusFIN

if you do tons of research on hitler

he did alot of good

not everything he did was great though

that vid might just be a perspective on the good aspects of the man

All too true. Its a real pitty he had the wrong intentions. He brought post WWI Germany out of ecenomic disaster to one of the most powerful nations on the planet and in shape to take on half of Europe in something like 10 years (please correct me if I am wrong) - if only he had the right intentions.

-fm

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

The more you look at the Nazis, their values and attitudes in the broadest sense, the more you wonder if they, while having lost the war, did not in fact win the peace.

They won, but not peace. Vietnam, the War on Drugs, and now the War on Terror were brought to you by them.

Our own society, the modern industrial one, is guilty of many acts which in fact are tarted up atrocities and mini-holocausts. It's a conundrum considering how self-righteous we are. In that one respect are the Nazis morally superior to us? They never tried to pass themselves off as goody goodies, as so many of today's amiable cut-throats do.

Yes. Yes they are. More and more. But it's not us. It's Them. And they sit unelected in our offices.

On second thought Hitler did that very thing at least in his foreign policy speeches, but by and large the Nazis were good stand up gangsters. Maybe that's how they got into so much trouble.

There is more that just that that parallels what the Nazis did. The Reichstag and 9/11 is but one. There are differences, too. Things have been brought into the 21st century, and Orwell's work, 1984, is used. Orwell never predicted the internet, and They didn't see how quickly it would take over.

Now they want to remove ney neutrality and bring you the web, courtesy of the Ministry of Truth.

One reason that studying the Nazis is worthwhile, is that so much that is going on in our world today was luridly concentrated in one comparatively small social and political phenomenon of the 1930's and 40's, with little attempt to disguise the thought processes that guided it.

Yes, you're right. Anyone remember the friendly neighborhood cop? His demise was Prohibition. And now... [sigh] Gestapo.

This takeover was planned.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Greetings Ameterasu.....Hitler was not without financing from the US specifically Wall street.....Brown Brothers Harriman had ties with Thyssen Industries which was the primary producer of war material for Hitlers war,Standard Oil of Ohio was fuel supplier for German U Boats on the Island of Tenerife...The Nazi party held a high level meeting in early 1945 to discuss the preservation of the party and its subsequent underground existance for the post war era....Several of the captains of industry were present along with international bankers so as to set in place the party financing needed to prepare for the peace...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theodorej
Greetings Ameterasu.....Hitler was not without financing from the US specifically Wall street.....Brown Brothers Harriman had ties with Thyssen Industries which was the primary producer of war material for Hitlers war,Standard Oil of Ohio was fuel supplier for German U Boats on the Island of Tenerife...The Nazi party held a high level meeting in early 1945 to discuss the preservation of the party and its subsequent underground existance for the post war era....Several of the captains of industry were present along with international bankers so as to set in place the party financing needed to prepare for the peace...

Ah, theodorej. Yes, I am horrifically aware of the fact that, prior to good ol' PH, Americans were leaning towards the side of Germany. That Ford and Bush and all those you mentioned were involved in supporting and financing war efforts. That Project Paperclip brought many of them here to scientific and political positions.

I know the hope is to create a problem (plague/severe weather/earthquake/"terrorist" attack (like 9/11)/something) have a reaction (weakness, dying in great numbers, fear, calls for help) and the solution will be Martial Law.

I think they were hoping they could bring it in this summer, but maybe not... Gods, I hope not. Anyway. It goes deeper and deeper still.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Greetings Ameterasu.....It appears we have been reading the same books,we are living in the time that the tire salesmen dreamed of,having said that,the bones men are at the helm....This an extremely dangerous season for this nation...my fear is that this election will result in chaos as a result of a supreme court challenge of the constitutionality of the electoral college...To reflect back on WW11,let us not forget the good old Catholic Church who in conjunction with the OSS created the ratline,which brought to the US all those Nazis needed to create our space agency..In closing it is wise to fear for this nation...My feeling is, God is going to deal with this nation if we don't make some changes soon...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Every man has good and evil in them and when they choose to use the evil and commit the crimes that Hitler did then he's exactly where he should be. "DEAD"

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Greetings Ameterasu.....It appears we have been reading the same books,we are living in the time that the tire salesmen dreamed of,having said that,the bones men are at the helm....This an extremely dangerous season for this nation...my fear is that this election will result in chaos as a result of a supreme court challenge of the constitutionality of the electoral college...To reflect back on WW11,let us not forget the good old Catholic Church who in conjunction with the OSS created the ratline,which brought to the US all those Nazis needed to create our space agency..In closing it is wise to fear for this nation...My feeling is, God is going to deal with this nation if we don't make some changes soon...

Don't know that we have read the same books - I am unsure what the "tire salesmen" reference comes from. I have merely done a vast amount of research.

The "bones men" are not in control, though. It may seem as such, but they, too, are being directed by lizard-hearted men.

And yes, there is an interconnection with religion, as religion is an excellent control device. To be sure, the lizard-hearted men have a hand in that, too.

But going that route, believing in the lizard-hearted men, though it explains so great an amount, is a tough one to come to grips with. For now, proclaiming such belief gets one labeled as "gullible," "insane," "dim-witted," and so on. It really is a courageous step, waking up.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The Bush Patriach was a tire salesmen who married the bankers daughter and was introduced to the world of banking (eg.Brown Bros.Harriman) and with that came his fortune and the potential to bring to fruition his grandeous plans...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theodorej

Ah. Yes, I had forgotten that. I had read it somewhere, but in the midst of all the other data...

Interesting thing, a great number of people, it would seem, can claim royal blood. LOL! Even me! Guess he had enough of it to pass down to son and grandson.

[edit on 4/30/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Every man has good and evil in them and when they choose to use the evil and commit the crimes that Hitler did then he's exactly where he should be. "DEAD"

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Solarskye]

Actually, there is debate about whether he is dead or not.

From: www.think-aboutit.com... About a third of the way in.

I remember hearing, in the 1950s, rumors that Hitler had escaped to a secret Nazi base at the South Pole. In 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower said: "We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin."

When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, 'No.' Stalin's top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the ones to occupy Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945: "We have found no corpse that could be Hitler's."

The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremberg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: "No one can say he is dead." Major General Floyd Parks, who was commanding general of the U.S. sector in Berlin, stated for publication that he had been present when Marshall Zhukov described his entrance to Berlin, and Zhukov stated he believed Hitler might have escaped. Lt. Gen. Bedell Smith, Chief of Staff to Gen. Eisenhower in the European invasion and later Director of the CIA, stated publicly on Oct. 12, 1945, "No human being can say conclusively that Hitler is dead."

Col. W.J. Heimlich, former Chief, United States Intelligence, at Berlin, stated for publication that he was in charge of determining what had happened to Hitler and after a thorough investigation his report was: "There was no evidence beyond that of HEARSAY to support the THEORY of Hitler's suicide." He also stated, "On the basis of present evidence, no insurance company in America would pay a claim on Adolph Hitler."

In fact, that whole page is of interest. Make of it what you will.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

How do re recognize these Lizard hearted men...?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

How do re recognize these Lizard hearted men...?

Very good question. If we see someone creating or eagerly supporting plans which enslave us, kill us (Codex Alimentarius? www.abovetopsecret.com... ), deceive us (9/11), and so on, there are big clues.

But if we are brave enough... We might consider the information offered in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read all that is linked there...and then try to develop strategies.

[shrug]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join