It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Shortages In US-Japan Spark Fears Of World War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

A manufactured and false shortage of resources, but there will be a resource war nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Okay, I'll go halves with you then.
Geo-political, AND a resource war.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

A manufactured war for resources, where the only victors will be those who created the crisis to begin with. They will be the only phoenix to emerge from the ashes. Well them and their flesh chattel.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well, I know one things for sure.
I'm not about to fight a war over resources which I know I can make myself.

It's incredible how dependent people have become on other people feeding them.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

The problem is, when it all goes down, there will be a lot of people who go into survival mode, and strip the forests and the streams, and the gardens bare in no time.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I suppose when it all boils down to it... there are simply too damn many of us.

When you look at it this way, there really isn't a way to avoid people dying.
However, I still have no intention on fighting a war.

The majority of Canada remains untouched by humans. As for those in the States, my deepest sympathies.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Johnsky, Chinese General Xuian said after Taiwan, China is going through Alaska and taking over Canada. He said it won't be hard rounding up the people who resist and putting in slave camps because much of Canada is already owned by China.

You know i'm kidding right?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'd prefer sterilization over war. There'd be too much public outrage and not enough willing to destroy their own seed for that to work, though. Of course, if they know the alternative is to continue to allow future generations to starve or to have another massive war, perhaps sterilization wouldn't be met with so much resistance.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You'd probably resist a little if your sisters were sold into sex slavery, wouldn't you? You want freedom of choice dude.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
certainly. You don't force anyone to do it. If we were to do this it'd be purely voluntary, but you offer incentives for sterilization. the incentive for having children is greater than the incentive for not having children in many countries, if you can reverse that, you might be able to control the population levels.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The burdens of population are certainly a thing to be considered and managed, but the "population crisis" is as fabricated as global warming. Look at China and India, they have enormous populations, yet still survive. I think that starvation and poverty are more prevelant in India, but then again, they don't have the management measures in place that China does. They seem to be hanging on and surviving, why shouldn't western socisty be able to better manage their resources and population? Because death and fear is profitable, that's why, and proper management would cost money instead of making it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

that is true, WAY too many people in the world...any many of them (poorer)just breed like rabbits. WE NEED A WAR!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join