It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Shortages In US-Japan Spark Fears Of World War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

IMO, through Globalism a one world government, or a complete end to Globalism, are the only two outcomes that MUST happen for the plan to work in full, or faily utterly.

Through a one world free trade agreement, the ultimategoal of Globalist, which is why oppenents like Russia and the Middle East,so entrenched in oil, they don't need free trade, get so much rhetoric from the US and other globalized nations.

The ONLY problem we have with China is that China is a closed population, but the Globalist slowly eat away at the totolitarian government and it is being replaced by an equally corrupt capitalist system..

It's plain to see the only oppenents in the world are those resistant to Globaization, and thus are backwards people..

But when every one is globalized, and all the worlds borders melt away, a one world government will be needed to maintain the order established. A revamped UN type deal.

The NWO is here, its started, it may not be finished, but the end will be either a One World Government or a fiery end..

No secret societies, clandestine agendas... it is what it is, its very apparent, and it pisses me off that people, especially the likes on ATS direct all their energy to a secret group that they cannot name a single member of, cannot even describe what it is, but it is what it is and every one has their own opinion of what it is, but no one is exactly sure and not a single person has an ounce of intelligent proof for their claims...

When in all actuallity they should be against Globalization and those who represent it..

Which happen to be every single major presidential candidate..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

1. Masons don't believe what I do as we are all individual people (gasp!) and there is no set Masonic ideology.

2. Your bigotry of the "power elite" is nothing but jealousy, ignorance, and communist rhetoric.. disenable the elite, make them poor, then we can all be poor together. When the fact of the matter if you simply cannot understand geopolitical events, basic economics, perhaps comprehension of history and all stifled with a severe case of jealousy against anyone with more money then you.

But don't worry, your not alone.... that much is obvious.

I only took a snipet of this post, the rest is relevant also. Either you are totally ignorant and just do not understand the esoteric agenda behind the elite or you are lying.

I have studied the esoteric for quite sometime, I am a spiritual celtic and am very intuitive. I use similar symbolic icons that you do. There is a small number of the elite that you have no connection to or ever will that use your organization and a few others energy to help push forward the agenda. They use there Holly-wood wand to hypnotize the masses. You see in the Celtic tradition the wand is made from holly. The new wand is media that comes out of Hollyood. Take Christmas for instance. Its all about Satan's Clause (Santa Clause) to make our children become non-spiritual and materialistic.

There is an evil force behind them. It is gaining strength and momentum and can be felt if you have the ability. The masses will follow it when it comes to full fruitation. The Muslims call it the Dajjal, the Christians call it the Antichrist. When it gets really bad this being will seem to the masses as the answer. All the faiths will think this is the answer and follow this creature.

This is the end game. We are in half time right now. The brotherhood of the snake will get stronger while the people get weaker. America has been pacified for this reason. The American people had to be put to sleep and totally distracted by the media (the Holly-Wood Wand) for this to work.

When we are starving and disillusioned they will have an answer. I am spiritually ready as are many others. We are a small group but the "Good side" does not need larges numbers. These dark times will get much worse but will soon pass. Evil will be slain again.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I only took a snipet of this post, the rest is relevant also. Either you are totally ignorant and just do not understand the esoteric agenda behind the elite or you are lying.

Actually I understand the governing structure of the Masonic organization quite well, as there is one thing I really enjoy it is current and past governments and the study of how they operate. I have seen and studies the Masonic governing system, I am even apart of it as an officer.

I also know that as a charitable organization the allocation and attaining of all funds into Masonry is public information, and I could get the account balances of my Grand Lodge, and all that is touchable and untouchable.

The power of Masonry is highly over rated, its an organization that in some locations hangs by a thread. And as the old generation leaves the world, Masonry only gets weaker.

The thing is, the Wealthy control the world, always have, always will. They do not have not nor will ever need a secret organization. Wealth is public, and is abused or used righteously in the public's view.

I have studied the esoteric for quite sometime, I am a spiritual celtic and am very intuitive. I use similar symbolic icons that you do.

Well then, I think you and I would get along quite well.. I would certainly like to talk to you U2U about that.

There is an evil force behind them.

One could argue that the world is evil, the rich are evil, money is evil.. in reality we have grown to the point where we continue to expand and progress, sit in a state of completely stationary period where no advances are made and we stay the same, a modern Dark Age if you will...

While I am against Globalization (the real NWO) I also understand that it is only the next step in Human advancement, It is inevitable ..

But in the end if it's not really what the people want, the people won't let it happen.... It IS our choice you know.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

IMO, through Globalism a one world government, or a complete end to Globalism, are the only two outcomes that MUST happen for the plan to work in full, or faily utterly.

Through a one world free trade agreement, the ultimategoal of Globalist, which is why oppenents like Russia and the Middle East,so entrenched in oil, they don't need free trade, get so much rhetoric from the US and other globalized nations.

The ONLY problem we have with China is that China is a closed population, but the Globalist slowly eat away at the totolitarian government and it is being replaced by an equally corrupt capitalist system..

It's plain to see the only oppenents in the world are those resistant to Globaization, and thus are backwards people..

I dont think I am backwards myself I just think that our founding fathers had it right when they created this country and I dont want to see it change or us to lose our soverenty completely.

But when every one is globalized, and all the worlds borders melt away, a one world government will be needed to maintain the order established. A revamped UN type deal.

The NWO is here, its started, it may not be finished, but the end will be either a One World Government or a fiery end..

No secret societies, clandestine agendas... it is what it is, its very apparent, and it pisses me off that people, especially the likes on ATS direct all their energy to a secret group that they cannot name a single member of, cannot even describe what it is, but it is what it is and every one has their own opinion of what it is, but no one is exactly sure and not a single person has an ounce of intelligent proof for their claims...

When in all actuallity they should be against Globalization and those who represent it..

Which happen to be every single major presidential candidate..

Well My point was in an earlier post you said that the NWO didnt exist and it was just people who dont know how the world works "There is no such thing as a NWO, the NWO is for people who do not understand how the world works, so they use it to point to for everything they struggle to comprehend." and I was just disagreeing with you. Im glad to see you now see it is apparent it does exist
my job is done.

Yeah I notice you get bashed on because you are a mason...I dont know much about the Masons but I figure you guys are no different than any other group like the Elks, or Eagles. Maybe Im wrong...but the people Im refering to the "Elitists" or NWO as some call them or Illuminati or whatever that is who I am referring to and yes they are different from everyone else. They have the true power and run this lemonade stand.

As far as the secret groups with no names I can give you some names like I tried to in the post earlier but you told me you dont care about the rich and the connections from then to now at what not but its important to understand history and how it plays in the present because these are the people who are pulling the strings...people like George Bush is a puppet a tool in fact he doesnt have the real power thats why as much as I dont like the guy I dont hate him he is been convinced just like 90% of the Americans out there that everything is fine and there is no conspiracy.

Then you said "Your bigotry of the "power elite" is nothing but jealousy, ignorance, and communist rhetoric.. disenable the elite, make them poor, then we can all be poor together. When the fact of the matter if you simply cannot understand geopolitical events, basic economics, perhaps comprehension of history and all stifled with a severe case of jealousy against anyone with more money then you." I know that wasnt aimed at me and Im sure there are a lot of people who are jealous but the point I am making is I know there are leaders of the world someone has to do it and it just so happens to be the wealthy but with leadership comes responsability to all of the other people you are leading and I think that responsability is lacking.

Also I know Ill be getting a response from you Rock Ima go lift and when I get back Ill respond back

[edit on 23-4-2008 by mybigunit]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

MMkay, I pretty much agree with you.. except that I don't believe the NWO is an organization, but an idea.. and I only call it the NWO so that some of the more simplistic people will understand what I am talking about.

Other then that, I entirely agree..

With wealth comes responcibility, and the rich in the world are to self consumed.. which gave us Globalization .. which some may call the NWO.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Interesting videos... I must admit, I've started ignoring TV in order to escape the oneside track it's going down. But once in a while just 1 clip can give eye openers.

I noticed one thing the voiceover said: "..lack of grain, etc. because of diversions of it into bio fuels.."
Now hold on...! We ventured into the world of bio fuel because we feared we would be caught in lack of fossil fuels and because someone invented the idea of manmade distortions of the planetary environment, didn't we?
So by trying to help ourselves we actually made the whole thing much worse. That's kind of ironic....

I'd love to see a colaborative mini version of the "theory of it all" surrounding the state we are in now versus what "we" thought and what we were told.

There's much talk about world wide crisis being the perfect stepping stone for the creation of new nations. It worked in the past and it will work now. People just always think "ah... it won't happen in my time" and I bet the romans thought the same thing back around a couple of 100 AD.

So we need a crisis... famine's a pretty good one. It's effective in two ways.
1. Easy to implement, since most food these days goes through designated centrals from which they are distributed.
2. A side bonus is that a lot of people will die, either from fighting or from sheer hunger. And if we're gonna make it easy to create new nations then a few people are easier to control than a lot. Makes sense no?

To accomplish this crisis we need a natural turn of events.. or... something that looks natural. They couldn't go in and just divert the food for no reason and saying that they want change just wouldn't be accepted.
What do most people know about but don't understand? Something we can relate to but need "scientists" to explain for us.

...nature, and how it works.

The constant battering of random places on Earth, later broadcasted on TV put us in the state of fearing our own planet. We learned to accept that this is a harsh world and it hates us... hates us for what we have done to it, you, and me!
Now that the mindset was in place they just needed to take a small break or shall we say mediocre times touched off with a bit of nasty events now and again. Ofcourse those events were gonna take place... they do as a natural way of life. Then they made sure it was painted big in the media world.

Once we start getting sick of how nature punishes us, we look for reasons why this would happen to exactly us!! Remember... we are all special (bullcrap... very human to think like that).

So they give us the reason. A reason we can't prove or disprove because you gotta have a degree to spot the flaws in their academic mumbo jumbo.
The reason is... global warming, and you're to blame! Well atleast we buy it, or the majority does and that's ironicly what counts when we're NOT dealing in politics

Ofcourse they had the solution to global warming ready to. Lower the consumption of fossil fuels. The use of fossil fuels exhausts our athmosphere and we kinda depend on that. So we buy that too.
Amongst the ways to reduce the use of fossil fuels is going the bio fuel way.
- "And for that, I'm sorry but, we're gonna need that corn you use for food..."

- "Should you object to being hungry please remember that wars have and are being fought and what you don't know is that while you were busy wondering about how cruel nature is we took complete control of the oil business, put our fortunes in euros and said sail for sunny places.
So no... we can't go back to fossil fuels now, or... you can't afford going back to fossil fuels now."

Probably full of holes and misconceptions. So help me correct them instead of hammering me

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It comes down to oil. For those who do not know the chain, it is like this.

Higher gas prices -> corn as a biofuel.
(Corn is used for so many products that people do not think about. Meat, milk, almost any food is traced back to corn; corn is used to feed farm animals)
Farmers give up planting wheat because corn yields more money now.
Corn gets more money selling overseas. Wheat also yields more money overseas. (Due to demand and weaker dollar).

As corn prices skyrocket like crazy, so are other farm products, like wheat. (over 300%). Add in the worst drought in years in areas like Australia and there is the so called food shortage.

It isn't a food shortage, it is a money need/greed problem...traced right back to (you guessed it) oil....

Eliminate the worlds dependency on oil and you will be loved, but dead I am sure. How many governments are funded by oil? When the American government would give you a tax break for buying a hummer instead of a hybrid; that should send up warning signs.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The only thing I can find in the US to substantiate this theory is that there is a shortage of rice compared to demand. This whole thing seems to be about Sam's Club limiting rice to 5 bags per trip.

I think that people are stocking up in anticipation of price hikes and the shortage may be artificial. It's a huge leap from that to what is in that article. The super-market shelves are full here in Alaska and we would be the first to feel the pinch. As it is we have trouble getting the higher quality vegetables due to shipping costs and spoilage in transit. If this becomes reality, we will know it here first.

As to the rich controlling things it is a fact that will never change. Motivated, successful people are the best leaders and will always rise to that level. Unfortunately there are plenty of bad people among the ranks of the rich, just like there are many among the poor. A bad rich person is far more noticeable and damaging however.

I'd agree that a future World Government is inevitable and the only real issue is will it be good for humanity or bad. Who becomes our leaders and our own moral character as a society will determine that.

Is it true that Masons eat their firstborn?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Very well put Blaine.. And I am not sure if its bad, or good for humanity.. imo, it most likely would be good.. but I prefer the way things where, I like the old system, I am a strict Libertarian and all of this goes against my person beliefs..

and by the way:

Is it true that Masons eat their firstborn?

No, we sacrifice the first born on our alter of evil, and we eat our second born. Good with a nice smokey honey glaze.. mm...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Ahhh, I had it wrong then. Correction noted.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

MMkay, I pretty much agree with you.. except that I don't believe the NWO is an organization, but an idea.. and I only call it the NWO so that some of the more simplistic people will understand what I am talking about.

Other then that, I entirely agree..

With wealth comes responcibility, and the rich in the world are to self consumed.. which gave us Globalization .. which some may call the NWO.

Ok so we do agree and yes I like you feel that the NWO is an idea also that the elites or whatever you want to call them wants to implement and blaine I agree it looks like it is going to happen whether we like it or not I just hope it is good for humanity because you are literally giving the world control to a select few and if history and human nature serves me correct when you give a small group that kind of power it generally does not work for the masses (you know...peons like me)

As far as the food shortages blaine you might not be seeing it yet but like I posted earlier to Rockpuck it does not mean its not out there and its not going to get worse. The riots arent just in Hati they are even in places like Italy and Egypt which are not exactly 3rd world countries. Alls Im saying is we as Americans need to be a little more self reliant so if the crap does hit the fan we are all prepared not all of us were born masons with all the gifts in the world handed to us

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

To be fair.. Egypt is a lowly second world nation.. and they have been starving since they dammed the nile and Nassar's nationalism..

In fact, there are usually a riot or two every year because of food there..

Same with haiti.

Itally it was not over shortages but rather the price of wheat and when wheat went up the cost of pasta and bread doubled, hurting bakers and shops..

The "riot" was essentially a bunch of angry bakers. Mamamia! (I always liked saying that!)

And.. I don't think the problem can get much worse then it is now.. the countries that need the food stopped exporting, which is the main cause of famines sometimes, is when countries are starving but are still net exporters of food (like Ireland's great famine.. there was not a single area that had a shortage of food, and they where a net exporter of food as they starved)

However, if there is another really bad world wide harvest like last year, the problem could spiral out of control.. as weather patterns change, farming has not yet adapted.. but then again the price to purchase grain has doubled, which hurts farmers, who could be added to the forclosure list and food production could continue to drop.. the number of farms in America that close down each year is staggering.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

population control.. war...

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.......

IMO, there are to many people in this world.

Ditto, one human being too many.

As for the rest of the post, I tend to agree with Rock.

War, plague, whatever the case may be, something is going to give..

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually it looks like the total world stock of all grains has dwindled to 8-12 weeks and the folks that watch it are getting pretty jumpy. It is no panic or hysteria at all and the over grained US would have to stop all exports in order to stay that way. So what do we do let people starve and not ship or ship and take a bigger and bigger risk as the stock drops from 8 weeks to 6 to 4 banking on this years crop?

www.fourwinds10.com...

Joseph had it down. A five year stock is the minimum a country should have in its grain storage. Pharaoh rewarded him well.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
One other crazy thought I had I'll add to that, what if we took that daily cost of the war and put it into taking the jobless people in this country, and putting them to work on farms? Use the $$ to setup a farm where these people agree to farm it for 15-20 years and at the end of it, they get the land. Helps our dependence on other countries for food and gets jobless people working. I'm sure a profit could be made that would sufficiently pay for any extras for these farm owners.

Obviously a rough idea, but it's just to show it doesn't take a ton of creative thought for some simple solutions to these problems that are arising!

Your idea has merit but the only problem is that most of those jobless people don't want jobs. There are no shortages of jobs, just get on monster.com or aol jobseach and see how many 10's of thousands of jobs that there are available. There are 14,000 jobs on portlandjobfinder.com just for the portland area, those people just want to live off of our tax money and be lazy.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have stated it before, this situation that the world finds itself in is by plan! If it ends in world war, then we fall in to the trap. Folks, we really have to start acting like a one world race that is being invaded from beyond, otherwise we might as well just pull the plug now. World war is not the answer, but it is the intended outcome by design. Are we smarter than all of this or are we just going to follow our programming that is placed in our heads all our lives.

It will start when the very way of our current existance comes to an end and the world starts to work together for our mutual survival and not for corporate domination benefitting only a few. Money is not the answer and once we learn that and set about real change, then the world will indeed be much better.

So many of you will think my ramblings are pure insanity, but borrowing from a fictional charactor, "You must unlearn, what you have learned" is going to be the answer to saving this world from total destrution.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

You are very wrong here my friend. Let me explain for you and the folks here that do not know how food distribution works,since I actually ordered for a large chain.

The store is set at the gold line. Its called that because if there are any empty spots on the shelf you are losing gold. Now the store faces the shelves. That means they pull all the things forward and make it look full and do this at night as well as during the day. There is usually nothing behind the front row of cans and boxes The backs of the shelves are all empty and for good reason which I will explain. If a shelf slot will hold two cases one in front and another in back they order another case when the last facing is left, so after the order comes in there will still only be one case on the shelf. By ordering often they do not have to invest their money in the second case. If you are a crackerjack grocer the store will always look full because you know the volume of each product sold and may stock one or two cases in the back room. Backstock is a big no no though. The room in back is reserved for the volume of sale products sold each week so you can see its really tricky to get just the right amount of each thing and not keep extra cases. The companies do not want you as the grocer to invest in any case of food that will not sell in the weeks time between deliveries.

I hope this explains what goes on. Anytime you walk into a store and it looks full and stuffed, its really empty, you are just seeing the facing layer for the shelves.

Once again I will say it.....There are no signs of food shortages here in Oregon. I used to work for Winco a very large grocer, and every supermarket I walk into is fully stocked all the way back on all shelves and still have sales, hell even the mom and pop stores and mini marts still are business as usual. The weekly budget I set out for shopping for the same items has risen a whopping 2$ on my total. I am not sure about the rest of the world (much of which has been "starving" for a long time) but here nothing is short on the shelf. Say what you want but so far I don't see it. Where I am getting hit hard is at the gas pump, and once again there is no shortage of oil, just a bunch of A*sholes who think they need a few billion more $ for some reason.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Stumpy1]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Food Prices Rise, Send NYC Food Bank Into Crisis

And it's not the oil companies, nor the oil producing nations who are reaping the majority of the profits...

Revelations of Big Oil Chaplain Lindsey Williams...You Pay National Debt at the Pump

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
And so it officially begins, the fight against the Republic NWO ..

This virtual framework must be dismantled and if necessary, a piece at a time. Devide and conquer rebels against the Republic!

[Dam, this could be getting too fun]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I keep saying world war 3 won't come from any geo-political motive, it will be a resource war.

But... people keep telling me "We have plenty of resources."

Unfortunately... soon, I may be able to say "I told you so".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join