It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Shortages In US-Japan Spark Fears Of World War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

They only need nine-percent of the population to be slave labor. The elites are less than one percent of the population.

Wake up and sniff the empty rice bowl. Food riots aren't happening because people are pessimistic, they're rioting because they're hungry.

And this isn't some third-world problem either. The closest food pantry to me just closed their doors. You know what that means? I'm pissed off enough to jack some fool for their pantry items and the steaks in their freezer. Especially someone who thinks it's "all good" down here, and likes to pretend that there aren't people going hungry right here in America. So don't talk to me about "doomsayers" since you're obviously ignorant to what is happening around you.

I dont even think its 1% I feel the true string pullers are only in the hundreds maybe small thousands. That leaves 499,999,000 slaves to take care of these peoples light work. I feel if you want to know who is pulling the strings in the world look no further than the owners of the federal reserve.

Also try not to "Jack any fools" I dont want to see my partner in crime go to jail
I need some help to convince the sheeples to wake up

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

War is not natural nor healthy. You are not done learning.

MMkay, it is completely un-natural.

That is why ever since (or before) we evolved from the ape we have been killing each other, or something, but most definently each other.

so stop war, cure disease, stop famine, and let the world population hit 9 billion souls.. where 7 billion will live in a state of such utter and complete poverty Earth will quite literally become Hell it's self..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Food prices are going up, because the methods of transportation needed to deliver all require oil to use, and the cost of oil will keep going up.

And oil is priced in Dollars, which are being printed enmass by the FED to bail out banks. Inflation in the Hundreds of Billions and Trillions are beginning to take their toll. Sadly the problems are too big to be printed away. But they will try, and these problems will increase. Oil is hitting new highs daily due to it being tied to an Inflation ravaged Dollar.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

US Domestic food crisis...

EDIT to add BBC video...

[edit on 4/22/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There is no breathing room...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well I don't know where everyone lives in the US where there are food shortages because I am not seeing anything of the sort, the grocery stores here in oregon are still full to capacity, I haven't even seen any large increases in price above and beyond the norm. As far as the rest of the food shortages in the world, I dont see anything out of the ordinary other than the fact that the media chooses to focus on it more than they did 20 years ago when there were...get this.....food shortages in certain parts of the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by mybigunit

population control.. war...

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.......

IMO, there are to many people in this world.

Now this is just creepy that you just come right out and say this. Everyone who has studied a NWO take over of the world knows that it includes a mass kill off of the population, the power elite only needs a small slave work force with modern technology to give this power elite paradise on Earth.

With you being a 32 degree mason, lets guess what you will be slave or elite? So I can see your point of view, as heartless as it may be.

This food shortage thing has been brewing for some time now. I believe the talk of bio-deisel being responsible is propaganda from the oil companies, but the true cause is from the very oil companies and the pollution this industry creates causing climate change and this is what is causing food shortages.

Right now I have noticed significant increases in the price of food here in the US, but in a very short time, I'm sure it will get worse. And this people is when the population will finally wake up to the things going on around us.

Does anyone but the free masons and other secret societies or the power elite foresee a pleasant future?

Hmmm mass famine and death is a good thing?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Also consider that this seems to be impacting the people at the lower levels of the social status quo. I am not trying to look down on anyone but think of it from an "elitist's" mind, if the supply of food to food pantries and soup kitchens (as seen in the great videos posted by jackinthebox), who does this ultimately affect? Those in the lower rungs of the ladder in society. Now really, the rest of should be waking up and seeing the wave unrolling before us. If the rungs below you are removed, where does that leave you in pecking order?

It's true that the world is over populated, and we all are used to too much of a lavish lifestyle here in the US and in other parts of the world, so much so that I don't think we could ever hope to sustain the type of growth we've had in the last 100 years for the next 100.

Could we support what we've got now? Most likely, but it would take some bold moves. Think about what this could accomplish, take that insane dollar amount being dumped into the war on terror / iraq alone daily and dump it into research for renewable energy and other scientific projects? I am convinced we could make the current population work with investments into sciences to help us get there, just have to be large amounts... Say, $343 billion a day would probably go a good way in getting us there... (War Cost Per Day)

There's so many things we could change, but really in the short sight of a miracle I don't see it anytime soon. Think about these cars we drive around, are you telling me they couldn't make a car that you could really keep for 50 years and were always able to get parts and had a motor that could make it 200-300k miles without an issue? How wasteful is it to send a car to the crusher after it is only 15-20 years old?

I'll get off the soapbox now and I apologize for the slight derailment..

On topic, what could you do with $343 billion each day invested into farming? Some of that goes to helping the Iraqis learn to farm their land, I say lets up the percentage at least!

Kinda crazy how Regan said we'd need an outer space threat to unite humanity to our preservation. I'm not sure it would take that, but it seems humanity is in need of a wake up call, and from the looks of things lately, there's quite a few things looming that could have the potential to wake us up indeed.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
One other crazy thought I had I'll add to that, what if we took that daily cost of the war and put it into taking the jobless people in this country, and putting them to work on farms? Use the $$ to setup a farm where these people agree to farm it for 15-20 years and at the end of it, they get the land. Helps our dependence on other countries for food and gets jobless people working. I'm sure a profit could be made that would sufficiently pay for any extras for these farm owners.

Obviously a rough idea, but it's just to show it doesn't take a ton of creative thought for some simple solutions to these problems that are arising!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
By all means, all you people who feel overpopulated, you can start the depopulation program by depopulating yourself. Take one for the team.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

I agree I am not seeing a "shortage" of food either, just higher prices however..

Which is the reason the food pantries are running low, not that there is no food, but that on their budget they cannot buy as much food. Hench absolutely no Dairy products.

But eventually our food sources will become more and more strained. Generation Y is the next big Baby Boom .. They are having more kids per family then any generation since the Great Generation which produced a Baby Boom right after WWII. Adding more babies to an already over populated world.. of course, this trend is said to take place as younger people (Gen Y is in their late teens, late 20's) follow more conservative ideologies then past generations and focus on family. And if you prescribe to the theory that conservative trends along with large family influxes are a precursor to a major conflict, well.. it could only be expected right?

LDragonfire:

Now this is just creepy that you just come right out and say this. Everyone who has studied a NWO take over of the world knows that it includes a mass kill off of the population, the power elite only needs a small slave work force with modern technology to give this power elite paradise on Earth.

There is no such thing as a NWO, the NWO is for people who do not understand how the world works, so they use it to point to for everything they struggle to comprehend. "Power Elite" .. they use the same exact cash that we do. Often in history the entire wealthy population of a country is killed, robbed, or simply lowered to the rest of us. If anything, they are the ones trying to keep the current system in check, as if the economy is just peachy, they are just peachy. For a NWO'er like your self this might be hard to believe. It's just silly little childrens tales you know.

With you being a 32 degree mason, lets guess what you will be slave or elite? So I can see your point of view, as heartless as it may be.

S'pose I would be a nobody? Not sure why me being a Mason has anything at all to do with my beliefs, but again, I don't think you could understand this.

But if you want to see my heartless point of view.. I believe a major war, perhaps with a very powerful disease is needed on Earth, one which would cripple most nations on Earth and cause a drastic population decrease of around 40%.

This food shortage thing has been brewing for some time now. I believe the talk of bio-deisel being responsible is propaganda from the oil companies, but the true cause is from the very oil companies and the pollution this industry creates causing climate change and this is what is causing food shortages.

Right, but remember your line of thought is very..... simplistic. The rising cost of food is directly related to three things:

Higher oil cost

Supply and demand

Bad harvest this year

No secret government cover up to starve the third world.. they do that well enough on their own.

Really it's just basic economics..

Does anyone but the free masons and other secret societies or the power elite foresee a pleasant future?

*sigh* ..

1. Masons don't believe what I do as we are all individual people (gasp!) and there is no set Masonic ideology.

2. Your bigotry of the "power elite" is nothing but jealousy, ignorance, and communist rhetoric.. disenable the elite, make them poor, then we can all be poor together. When the fact of the matter if you simply cannot understand geopolitical events, basic economics, perhaps comprehension of history and all stifled with a severe case of jealousy against anyone with more money then you.

But don't worry, your not alone.... that much is obvious.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You cannot imagine in your pitiful mind, that there are people whose still believe in good, right? Honestly, I don't think so, that everyone here would be jealous for your foolishness. Do you believe that money can save you or your kind from everything? If you believe yes, you're a greater idiot then as I ever believed before. It's not bigotry at all. It's just mirroring your rotten soul.

And others. If he is a 32 degree Mason and he is representing the Mason, that I really doubt, in this case that means we're greater trouble then before, because it means morons are intend to running the world.

Rockpuck. If there is any blacklist in your almighty Masonry, please take me up to that list, because there is one from the elite noble class, me, who is turning against you and your kind.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

lol..

Well put, I liked it.

I will be sure to add your name to the list of those we will spare as we take over the world, only because of your witty and intellectual comeback. We keep the list in a manila folder in the closet of our Lodge.

If the land can support 250 people in a given mile, why should be artificially support 5,000 in the same given mile..

I say Earth will correct our wrong doings anyways. Whether man made or not, the status quo has only been breached for about 250 years, a relatively short time span for Earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rock just because you dont "see" the food shortages yourself doesnt mean they arent out there and that it will not spread...this is a mistake a lot of people in New Orleans got into during Katrina...they heard the hurricane was out there they saw it on the news but thought to themselves oh it wont affect me. Well we know how that turned out. Just like the housing crisis and current economic situation also I was arguing with people early 2007 that the economy was going to take a dive and had all the reasons why and people would tell me exactly what you said in your first sentence well I dont see anything therefore its not a problem. Once again we now see that it really was a problem.

The point Im trying to make is just because it doesnt affect you doesnt mean its not out there and doesnt mean that it wont spread to affect you. I personally think we have to many people on this earth to sustain the gluttinous ways that we Americans have for the past few decades but Im not for killing people off Im for getting Americans back to their roots and that is a little more self survival and less relying on big ag for my food.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a NWO, the NWO is for people who do not understand how the world works, so they use it to point to for everything they struggle to comprehend. "Power Elite" .. they use the same exact cash that we do. Often in history the entire wealthy population of a country is killed, robbed, or simply lowered to the rest of us. If anything, they are the ones trying to keep the current system in check, as if the economy is just peachy, they are just peachy. For a NWO'er like your self this might be hard to believe. It's just silly little childrens tales you know.

I dont know Rock Im not saying there is an NWO but when you hear it from people like GWHB and people at the council of foreign relations you have to wonder. Now my theory on this not that it matters is there is a small gang of elitests that pull the stings (Look no further than the owners of the fed if you want some of those people) and maybe the gang isnt called the NWO but maybe that is their mission this "One World Under One Government" to quote George Bush. As far as the wealthy being robbed or killed Im not sure if you have done research on the depression but the big FED boys like JP Morgan and Rothschild hell and Rockefeller too was not affected by it why? Because they ran the joint. Only the Poor, middle class, and the people who thought they had true wealth and power was affected. The three above are connected even to this day through current business ventures and grandsons and daughters of the above. They are living quite fine and will and they have a huge interest in controlling the world because if they control the world there is no one who can threaten "their security" except for god himself. Like I said in my post above just because you dont see it for youself doesnt mean it doesnt exist and trust me at my young age I know how the world works how money works and how business works and I have my little backroom friends but we dont have the power they have.

BTW on a side note try to find out where exxon mobile decends from.....Oh Standard Oil and who created Standard Oil..Oh Rockefeller. What bank did the current rockfeller preside over before retiring? Chase Manhattan ahh you see the connection? Thats why its hard for me to believe that there isnt a select few who are really pulling the strings.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

wow...jack...sounds like your locked and loaded with ammo belts hanging from your coat rack by the front door. the wealthy can't risk another "marie antionette" moment. might be too much "personel" involvement for them and their families. "fear" is what is being called for...now that, my friend, produces profits!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's go. I'm tired of all the talk and retoric.

It there's gonna be a war, let it happen already.

I'm prepared.

Ready & waiting.

Maybe then we can get rid of all the low life's - dirt bags - prisoners -
moocher's .... and the list goes on.

Who care's anymore.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

this is true unit, but we export so much food that it would take a while for an actual crisis to occure. And we could always stop exports as other nations have done. The rise in price is the only thing that concerns me, where people starve when there is an abundance of food around them..

The point Im trying to make is just because it doesnt affect you doesnt mean its not out there and doesnt mean that it wont spread to affect you.

True, its possible, not plausible, but the possibility is there.

I dont know Rock Im not saying there is an NWO but when you hear it from people like GWHB and people at the council of foreign relations you have to wonder.

The NWO can be summed up like this..

It's here, its no longer new, in fact its about a decade old...

It is GLOBALISM ..

The disintegration of national boundaries, disregard for culture and the complete destruction of identity for the sake of larger profits. Walmart is the new world order, Exxon as well.. NAFTA, WTO, and the NAU and yes, the EU as well..

I don't care what wealthy family founded such and such and went on to found such and such and now makes such and such..

If we wanted, really wanted, we could hang them all by telephone polls in the streets.

But the arm chair youtube junkie won't do anything, just type away on their key board made in China, drinking processed food and a high calorie soft drink screaming to the world materialism is bad while putting a bid on Ebay.

NWO.. its not secret, its blatantly open, they just had a meeting in New Orleans. But we don't revolt against the system, because the people like the system.
Conspiracy of the wealthy?

I can think of no time in Human history when the wealthy did not control everything. Else they would not be wealthy, would they?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpy1
Well I don't know where everyone lives in the US where there are food shortages because I am not seeing anything of the sort, the grocery stores here in oregon are still full to capacity,

You are very wrong here my friend. Let me explain for you and the folks here that do not know how food distribution works,since I actually ordered for a large chain.

The store is set at the gold line. Its called that because if there are any empty spots on the shelf you are losing gold. Now the store faces the shelves. That means they pull all the things forward and make it look full and do this at night as well as during the day. There is usually nothing behind the front row of cans and boxes The backs of the shelves are all empty and for good reason which I will explain. If a shelf slot will hold two cases one in front and another in back they order another case when the last facing is left, so after the order comes in there will still only be one case on the shelf. By ordering often they do not have to invest their money in the second case. If you are a crackerjack grocer the store will always look full because you know the volume of each product sold and may stock one or two cases in the back room. Backstock is a big no no though. The room in back is reserved for the volume of sale products sold each week so you can see its really tricky to get just the right amount of each thing and not keep extra cases. The companies do not want you as the grocer to invest in any case of food that will not sell in the weeks time between deliveries.

I hope this explains what goes on. Anytime you walk into a store and it looks full and stuffed, its really empty, you are just seeing the facing layer for the shelves.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

But the arm chair youtube junkie won't do anything, just type away on their key board made in China, drinking processed food and a high calorie soft drink screaming to the world materialism is bad while putting a bid on Ebay.

I wont disagree with you there but really think about it though if I wanted to boycott the chinese made products could I? No not at all everything here is made in china or the parts were made in china. If I wanted to boycott gas could I? No of course not you need gas to get around but I did the next best thing and got a high mpg car but what Im saying is its hard to boycott things and make a statement when propaganda machines tell everyone this all is a good thing and when so many are enlaved by debt. Hard to get mass support.

As far as hanging in the streets if people really understood how our federal reserve system worked they would hang people in the streets but like I said above propaganda keeps people at bay so it will never happen.

As far as as "globalism" I understand globalism but the NWO isnt globalism...globalism is globalism....the NWO wants to USE globalism to take over the world "One world under one govnerment" and who will control the money of the world...probably the same people who owns the federal reserve. I feel the people need to control the money through a legitimate governmental system but right now we have the private banks controlling our money there for controlling us in a sense.

I think your point is and tell me if Im wrong is the wealthy runs things they always have and always will so it doesnt help to try to change it...If that is what you are saying I agree to an extent but that doesnt meant that the wealthy are running things correct or fair for that matter and that is the part I want to change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join