It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas prices rise further above $3.50, while oil nears $120

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As the noose gets tighter indeed it is all by a well laid out plan. I have read here a lot of thoughts about some outcome potentials. Again, it is all been planned for. The great push is on. European's went before us and have shown that they will just bear down and tolerate it, which still is baffeling when you think about having your rights walk all over.

Americans are the last of the upstarts that left the European fold a while back. We were a breed of people tired of opperssion. And yet opperssion has dogged us all along.

I hate to say this, but once the American way of life buckles so goes the rest of the globe. I hate to point out by I read more and more about population control with all the global stuff being brought at us. When it comes down to survival, they are counting on everyone for themselves type of reaction, cause it will make it easier to convince us all that some of us do not deserve to live while others do.

So we allowed with little action the prices of gas to rise and we did not demand long ago that we required REAL renewable energy like that of worlds electrical grid or water both which renew themselves. So instead we now find ourselves being squeezed.

Sure our European freinds can say that they have dealt with it for some time and they have. But then, they also have lots of extra's that those of us in the states actually do not, like the aforementioned better public transportation and health care to name some. American's have been purposely blinded to reality and now we will learn if it is too late or can be do what needs to be done and stop it.

So I hear the the sentiments and the feelings of the noose is tightening as witnessed by the comments, but what are we going to really do about it, rather that create a lot of bloodshed and lose of life, which is what they have wanted all along?

Just weighing in some thoughts...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join