It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal message in Obama ad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Durring the flyers game monday night an ad for Obama came on, the one where its a whole bunch of people talking at gass stations. My little brother noticed something flash in front of the screen before the ad begin I kinda thought he was bull#ing, but i rewound the commercial(comcast dvr) sure enough somthing flashed infront of the screen. So my dad kept hitting the pause button to make it play frame by frame and for one frame the screen goes completley white and there is a picture of a black man in the center with a black border around it. I don't know who this man is, but while trying to record it the tv got messed up and we lost the ability to rewind back to the commercial. Did anyone else see it? Did anyone record the game? Does anyone know who it is anwsers please.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Inthegrassyknoll]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Its after the 2nd period and right after an All-state ad

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Inthegrassyknoll]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Doesn't really sound like a subliminal message to me.

I notice different stations do that all the time, especially if they are running a "special ad that they don't usually play. What you saw was the beginning of a different commercial that they laid the Obama ad over the top of. It is quite common on local stations, and is nothing to be alarmed about.

Good looking out though, stay sharp!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I understand your concern over what was in the picture. I didn't see it, sorry, but after seeing one frame or 1/20th of a second advertisement in the middle of a television show for Coca-Cola I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inthegrassyknoll
Durring the flyers game ........

YEAH BABY!!! We move on to the next round.
From 40th in the NHL last year to ___?
Will we stomp the pens? Hard to say!

Anyways .. HERE is an interesting video that someone put together. Considering that you are talking about Obama and his subliminals .... you might like it. (I think it's a very accurate video)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by N1cotine

it sounds exactly like a subliminal message. We need more people on to this underhand skull duggery.

new topics

top topics

join