It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary "If Iran attacks Israel, it's going to be annihilated"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread -
Can you fix the link though? I'd like to go read it (yes, I know it's in Italian) - but the link is broken.
Thanks tons

Also, is it weird to anyone but me the time limit - it seems just 'off' somehow...

"In the next 10 years, a period where it (Iran) could think, due to its' foolishness, to launch an attack on Israel, we would be able to obliterate it totally."

Like after 10 years it would make a difference?
I dunno, that just sounds off to me. Maybe it's the translation?

peace
edit on 7-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Iran will not be that stupid to launch a war against Israel by itself.

First, it will use its massive oil wealth to buy proponents of the regime within and without, every dirt poor and stupid 3rd world leader as well as getting comfortable with Russia, China and the Hindus. Strange bedfellows, but when the hatred by the regime runs deep, the Koran is just a box of tissue paper for them to hypocritically wipe on.

Next, the illegitimate gov will then use the Koran to rally just about every radical, extremist and moderate muslims to its side. Religious hypocrisy is a thick propaganda pie easily dished out to the rationally and emotional weak.

Third, they will make a hell lotta noise against Israel, legitimate and illegitimate ones and Israel had certainly been no angel with its consistant sticking up fingers to the UN resolutions. Israel will be isolated, and the siege mentality will kicks in, forcing them to attack first, to become the oppressors.

Next, Iran's regime will toast each other in their hidden bunkers while their citizens are slaughtered in the bloodbath, and then the next day in front of public and international news agencies, weep crocodile tears while pushing the nuke lauch buttons, supported by the regime's paid allies whom will VETO UN resolutions of peace, hamstringing Israel supporters unless they want a world war.

Iran's illegitimate gov can be read like a book. They are too predictable. They are only humans.

Thus, to prevent this tragedy from happening, the regime MUST GO! Our Iranian and Israel brothers and sisters are innocent, and are NOT cannon fodder for the regime to hold on to power or play their deluded games!

edit on 7-3-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
She is a evil zionist .. if she dont shut up she might get annihilated

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1dad21dc2d0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I agree with you totally on how the Iranian Government is likely to provoke Israel into attacking it first. It could well succeed because of the arrogant stance the Israeli Government adopts as seen by its treatment of the UN.

When Israel attacked Lebonon and Gaza, both basically defenceless in comparison to the Israeli war machine 's weaponary which appeared to contain phosphorus bombs, my Government turned a virtual blind eye on both occasions, even though our Navy had to rescue some British citizens from Lebonon. The destruction caused and the number of civilian and especially children mained and killed was horrific. It actually wasn't until people here started to protest and our student's took up the protest, that the Government seemed to become aware that many people here were not in accord with their acquiessence to the Israeli Government's behaviour.

I read both the Clintons rattled their sabers against Iran on the principle that Iran would attack Israel first. However also in this equasion are country's like Russia, China, Syria etc all of which have their troops actually available and two of which have wopping great arsenals at their disposal. (off topic I know, but could somebody tell me why we are in Afganistan)?

The tragedy of this is that, as usual, the peoples caught up in this are never asked whether they wish to go to war. Some may say yes, but probably the vast majority on both sides, after thinking about what would be left afterwards, would want a peaceful solution and accept cooperation and compromise is on the books to get it. Trouble is, its usually the ego's of the top Government Officials, the weaponry company's and banks that ensure from their safe seats that the sabor rattles and then thrusts.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by widukindHH15gran
In a few years from now americas weaponary will start accelerating in technological advancement at the speed of computers and robotics. We should be able to deal with iran very easily in a few years from now. American weapon technology is going to accelarate very fast soon and should be very hard to reproduce. If things come to worse however in the meantime, well we can launch triple RRR bombs on iran, america wants to get to mars, and wont let backwards regimes stop them from succeeding. Cant wait till we reach the moon europa around jupiter, i dont care about irans regime, sorry, im only interested in nasa. Rada Dapa

Deal with?

May I ask what the Iranian way of life has ever done to you?

This backward regime you talk about is one of the most culturally historical places in the world. Persia has an ancient history and I don't think they're going to let the new kid with his expensive toys ruin it.

Why so aggressive? And why dig up an old thread from 2008?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join