It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming hypocrites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Back in the seventies, the same hippie types were warning us about Global Cooling, that would be about the time Gore was inventing the internet.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The planet is not sick. The planet itself is not alive, and the biosphere and climate can take care of itself. Every known species has survived the previous interglacial periods, most of which were warmer than now.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyCM (work)
The planet is not sick. The planet itself is not alive, and the biosphere and climate can take care of itself. Every known species has survived the previous interglacial periods, most of which were warmer than now.

the planet is not alive, species have survived interglacial periods....um maybe......how many extintions of species have we seen from mans influence....but hang on....the planets not alive.......who cares. Your right, the planet isn't sick, maybe its just the people......not pointing any fingers at you, honestly.
The planet is not alive. Oh man.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sir, I think you may be a zombie. Earth itself is a rock. It is not alive. Man is most certainly damaging the biosphere through various methods, but "global warming" is not one of them.

Al Gore brings up many good points in his power point presentation.

No, he does not. At least not any that can withstand any sort of educated scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No one thinks that anyone who starts a thread specifically to highlight that a group of people are intellectually inferior is asking for trouble?

I do.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Is someone going to say that the global-warming types are wasting their time, that (in some instances) they have spent/wasted their entire lives trying to do something about a problem they see as detrimental to the entirety of human society?

If not, then what precisely is the point of this thread?

p.s; it's important to know what it is you're implying when you make a thread...

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Actually I would say that they have. AGW, while unreal, is often considered to be unavoidable now. However, to say that the have truly "wasted their lives" is off the mark. Some made big bucks, enough green to make a fake yard.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyCM (work)

I was actually referring to the peace camp types, not the cats in washington.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I always assumed that Al Bore (like it )
was given his big film role as a thank you for not asking the blindingly obvious. "Errrr Bushy, if I got more votes than you does that mean I wooooon?"

But seriously, I haven't seen An Inconvenient truth or know much about this fabulously wealthy guy but I know that he was a political type person or he wanted to be one and therefore when he opens his mouth to speak all sorts of crap comes out. So he's just as qualified to host that film as Bono is to tell us about the Population control program, I mean, about the AID/HIV virus. That's able to identify both colour and sex and 3rd World countries and still defy all viral laws????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join