It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stewart Swerdlow and legitimacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I heard an interview on Dave Rabiits podcast awhile back with Stewart Swerdlow. A guy that supposedly worked at Montauk for 13 years and seems to be a very matter of fact guy.

My first thought that he might be a misinfo-disinfo agent for the government or should i say the shadow gov.

So i got curious and began watching many videos of him on youtube and google.

I am now on part 3 with an interview with George Noory
www.youtube.com...

I dont know...something tells me this guy is pretty darned legit despite his holistic sales being very very expensive with products, videos, work books, and consultations. But then I got to thinking...what is wrong with this? Do not medical professionals in specialty fields charge astronomical sums of money for info and healing?

What is your take on Stewart Swerdlow?
www.expansions.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
But then I got to thinking...what is wrong with this? Do not medical professionals in specialty fields charge astronomical sums of money for info and healing?

I guess it depends on how much you need to believe in him. Wherever there's a sucker, theres a seller! When I listened to that particular C2C, I had to practice restraint many times over to not turn it off. I'd be more inclined to believe Al Bielek first... and that's saying something!

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ill look that name up Al Bielek

thank you

Interesting indeed:
Quote from Bielek---
"Strange things started to happen to Al soon afterwards.
While in Hawaii in 1956, he had a brief encounter with, who he believes now to be Mark Hammil - the actor in Star Wars."

Odd...i was pretty good friends with Marks brother...Pat. When patrick told me his brother was Mark Hammil i was like "no wayyy" turned out Yes Way. He lived in Austin Tx back in the early 90s...real nice guy

Ill look more in depth..i like to get some feedback from you seasoned folks here at ATS because you have some experience weeding through the nonsense

[edit on 22-4-2008 by fastwalker23]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

Al Bielek was one of the people involved in the Philadelphia Experiment. When he arrived in the future after everything went crazy on that ship, it was then called Montauk. He was eventually forced to go back in time, save the ship and what crew he could and turn the machine off that was keeping the ship in a time/dimensional flux.

He stated that later he was forced to be re-born as another person (or he entered the body of a child) and thus became Al Bielek. That's my memory of him anyway. My memory does have some holes after all these years but that's the general gist of things.

Admittedly, he does tell an interesting story. Very entertaining chap! If anyone remembers more than me, please post as it is related to Montauk.

IRM

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
I heard an interview on Dave Rabiits podcast awhile back with Stewart Swerdlow. A guy that supposedly worked at Montauk for 13 years and seems to be a very matter of fact guy.

www.expansions.com...

I put my comments on the Ask Stewart Swerdlow Questions thread. The mod removed it, gave me a warning, and took 500 point thingys away from me. (Which he should have, because I was really rude, arrogant and angry [to see ATS advertising this *&%$#] - and I expressed myself in a very immature way, violating several rules and agreements in the process.)

Swerdlow says on one of his webpages: "Duncan Roades [sic] of Nexus is not a fan of mine and I would question anything he supports."

LOL!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So why do you think Stewart Swerdlow is a ... whatever the hell you called him? You think he's nonlegit or something? Curious to see some new perspectives here.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Crass
So why do you think Stewart Swerdlow is a ... whatever the hell you called him? You think he's nonlegit or something? Curious to see some new perspectives here.

I believe he is a total fraud - full stop. I do not say this lightly.

There are plenty of writers and researchers out there that I disagree with in terms of their stuff - but at least all of them actually believe what they are into.

Google him and see what people who knew him prior to his felony conviction say.

He is one of the best hustlers that you will see at work in this field - but it is all lies, spin and buzz words.

I remain appalled that ATS gave him airplay and free advertising - but that is life I guess.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
He is one of the best hustlers that you will see at work in this field - but it is all lies, spin and buzz words.
I remain appalled that ATS gave him airplay and free advertising - but that is life I guess.

Duncan

I've gone through 7 pages on Google using the keywords "Stewart Swerdlow Conviction", I pulled up zip, nada, zero...

Perhaps you can refer us to a court verified document or link to back up your feelings. it seems that perhaps you have some type of vendetta as the only thing that did pop up were posts/links of you being appalled..

With regards to whom we interview. We have many members that make requests for guests to be interviewed. The ATSMIX does it's best to oblige what and whom are requested. Will everyone be happy with the choices? Well there's always going to be someone that will throw a tantrum because we interviewed "so-and-so" and why didn't we interview (insert the guests of your choice)? We know that our astute members can decide on their own to what and to whom they want to believe in... We make every attempt to be neutral with regards to whom we interview. It's not for us (the shows host) to take sides regardless of how we may personally feel.

If you or anyone else for that matter don't agree with what someone says, and wish to voice that in a civil manner, then by all means do. But if one decides to throw their own spin full of spit and venom, well then the staff has to move in and try to control any damages that may arise due to those comments.

In the end it is still up to our members to individually decide for themselves what they want to believe. We are a multi-diverse forum made up of many thoughts, theories and beliefs. We have members of all ages, creed, sex religions and heritages. And we appreciate all of them... even the ones that we don't agree with...!

Johnny

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Duncan

I've gone through 7 pages on Google using the keywords "Stewart Swerdlow Conviction", I pulled up zip, nada, zero...

Perhaps you can refer us to a court verified document or link to back up your feelings. it seems that perhaps you have some type of vendetta as the only thing that did pop up were posts/links of you being appalled..

With regards to whom we interview. We have many members that make requests for guests to be interviewed. The ATSMIX does it's best to oblige what and whom are requested. Will everyone be happy with the choices? Well there's always going to be someone that will throw a tantrum because we interviewed "so-and-so" and why didn't we interview (insert the guests of your choice)? We know that our astute members can decide on their own to what and to whom they want to believe in... We make every attempt to be neutral with regards to whom we interview. It's not for us (the shows host) to take sides regardless of how we may personally feel.

If you or anyone else for that matter don't agree with what someone says, and wish to voice that in a civil manner, then by all means do. But if one decides to throw their own spin full of spit and venom, well then the staff has to move in and try to control any damages that may arise due to those comments.

In the end it is still up to our members to individually decide for themselves what they want to believe. We are a multi-diverse forum made up of many thoughts, theories and beliefs. We have members of all ages, creed, sex religions and heritages. And we appreciate all of them... even the ones that we don't agree with...!

Johnny

Hi Johnny,
There is no vendetta, I was replying to King Crass about why.

As for your google search, if you had tried "Stewart Swerdlow" and "felon", you would have found:
www.godlikeproductions.com...
at the top of your list.

Granted I have no court documents, but I do have much thirty years of history and traffic with most of the writers and researchers in ALL the topics covered on ATS, and I do not say such things likely. It is hard to be in these 'fields' without having your past actions, your current actions, your positives and your negatives - being circulated amongst people like me. I organise conferences in these topics around the world, and I deal with writers and researchers daily - believe me - Swerdlow is known for what he is by many more than myself.

But, I guess what makes it a bit more personal, if you like, are the first-hand reports from people who have had 'bad' dealings with him - and I have to say it is all about money. I guess I am one of those people who FEELS empathy when I hear from some American-based rich old gullible sweet new age lady, who herself felt sympathy for the alleged 'trauma' that Swerdlow went through - and ended up losing money over it. And I am not just talking one or two cases here either.

I am still learning to appreciate the diversity and newness of ATS - and I agree that people should hear Swerdlow for themselves and decide for themselves what they think. Being old fashioned, and feeling more informed on the matter, I just felt I should point out what many of us know about him.

Anyway I guess I have more than said my piece on the matter, and I thank you for allowing it this time. I will not be posting again on this subject.

peace

Duncan

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

As for your google search, if you had tried "Stewart Swerdlow" and "felon", you would have found:
at the top of your list.

Granted I have no court documents,

but Swerdlow is known for what he is by many more than myself.

Duncan

As suggested, I did re-goggle with the search terms you suggested. I did indeed find the link you posted.But if your basing your 'felon' accusation of these off these posts from Godlike Productions are then to assume too that these would hold up in court?.. All of these post on that site are anonymously posted... (IE: Anonymous Coward). We have no way of verifying what agenda or reason someone might make an anonymous posts such as these. Let me get serious as to the ramifications of a post of yours in our forum.

You claim that Mr. Swerdlow is a known felon, known by many others more than yourself..? First off, I'm sure everyone has been misquoted or judged because of something one may read in a tabloid or a forum by a disgruntled person(s). I mean really, when I pulled your name up on Google, I found an interesting little piece of disgruntled claims that you didn't believe that aids is sexually transmitted. Now do I believe this because it's on the internet? Well no, personally I think this is just another example of someone ticked off (again for reasons unknown to me) that wants to vent out their disgruntlement.

Point I'm trying to make here is that someone is always going to be disgruntled about something, making a post calling someone a hoaxer is one thing, but once you 'add' that one is a "felon" without any proof, it then throws your post in a whole different direction and can be reason for our staff to step in and review your membership with us.. And with a possible libelous announcement that someone is a felon, the burden of proof lies upon the one making the claim (in this case you sir) to back up that statement. And if this were to go to litigation, your posts here on our forum would be a point of public record (unlike an anonymous post). Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.. and you've already admitted that you have no verified legal documents and are basing these claims on pretty much hearsay... And because your claim/post was made publicly, then please consider this to be a public warning, and perhaps you might want to reread the Terms and Conditions. All our members regardless of whom they may be have to abide by the rules of conduct and civility on our forum. Please cease in any further announcement/claims as such without first being able to back up such a claim.

Thank You,
Johnny

[edit on 6/5/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

at the top of your list.

Granted I have no court documents,

but Swerdlow is known for what he is by many more than myself.

Duncan

As suggested, I did re-goggle with the search terms you suggested. I did indeed find the link you posted.But if your basing your 'felon' accusation of these off these posts from Godlike Productions are then to assume too that these would hold up in court?.. All of these post on that site are anonymously posted... (IE: Anonymous Coward). We have no way of verifying what agenda or reason someone might make an anonymous posts such as these. Let me get serious as to the ramifications of a post of yours in our forum.

You claim that Mr. Swerdlow is a known felon, known by many others more than yourself..? First off, I'm sure everyone has been misquoted or judged because of something one may read in a tabloid or a forum by a disgruntled person(s). I mean really, when I pulled your name up on Google, I found an interesting little piece of disgruntled claims that you didn't believe that aids is sexually transmitted. Now do I believe this because it's on the internet? Well no, personally I think this is just another example of someone ticked off (again for reasons unknown to me) that wants to vent out their disgruntlement.

Point I'm trying to make here is that someone is always going to be disgruntled about something, making a post calling someone a hoaxer is one thing, but once you 'add' that one is a "felon" without any proof, it then throws your post in a whole different direction and can be reason for our staff to step in and review your membership with us.. And with a possible libelous announcement that someone is a felon, the burden of proof lies upon the one making the claim (in this case you sir) to back up that statement. And if this were to go to litigation, your posts here on our forum would be a point of public record (unlike an anonymous post). Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.. and you've already admitted that you have no verified legal documents and are basing these claims on pretty much hearsay... And because your claim/post was made publicly, then please consider this to be a public warning, and perhaps you might want to reread the Terms and Conditions. All our members regardless of whom they may be have to abide by the rules of conduct and civility on our forum. Please cease in any further announcement/claims as such without first being able to back up such a claim.

Thank You,
Johnny

[edit on 6/5/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

Johnny,
You seem a bit personal in this - am I to assume you are a Swerdlow fan?
I am also concerned at your allegations that you found lots of links about me being appalled at Swerdlow. I googled using your terms and found only one or two references regarding me, David Icke and Swerdlow's claims that he saw Sir Laurence Gardner cutting up and eating babies at a satanic sacrifice.
This is unacceptable spin for a moderator on this forum in my opinion - it seems that I have upset your personal view of Swerdlow and that you are hiding behind a moderator's power to have a final say.
Ask him which 10 languages he speaks - and then test him.
Ask him how he got to spend 25 years at NASA.
Actually, just forget it - warn me all you want - if you cannot see what others have found out the hard way, that is your problem.
Duncan
PS: you also did a poor job of finding dirt on me on the net - there is much more juicer stuff than what you dug up. But amongst all that nonsense about me being a reptilian, a mason, a CIA agent, a Libyan terrorist, a communist, a neo nazi etc - there is nothing about me being in jail for fraud, and nothing about me ripping off little ole ladies, and nothing about me claiming to speak 10 languages, or 25 years at NASA, or being at satanic ceremonies etc etc.
PPS: that link you quote was the reaction I got when I exposed Sai Baba for being a fraud and a pedophile. I was right about that also.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
"nexusmagazine"

You've been sent a U2U private message..

Johnny

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

"nexusmagazine"

You've been sent a U2U private message..

Johnny

Hmmm, I see where the problem is here. You see, I assumed that Stewart is still telling people about his time in prison, but it is not anywhere in his website or anywhere else to be found. I hadn't realised until lately just how much Stewart has changed his story from what he told myself and others, face to face, last century.

Back in the mid 1990s, I was a guest speaker at a Global Science Congress, run by Dean Stonier (a good friend of mine). The other guest speakers at that gig included: David Hatcher Childress; Pamela Stonebrooke; David Moorhouse; Stewart Swerdlow; Al Bielek; Delores Cannon - and a bunch of others.

During the speakers time together, where we stood up and said who we were, and briefly what we were on about - Stewart Swerdlow freely told us of his prison time, and alluded to being mind controlled while inside. He also told the audience during his talk, and I was told he elaborated further during the 3 hour workshop. IN OTHER WORDS, THERE WAS NO SECRET ABOUT HIS PRISON TIME, OR ABOUT HIS FELONY CHARGE BECAUSE HE TOLD US HIMSELF. It would have been recorded, so a record will exist of this.

Even further, this prison time was almost central to his mind-control allegations, and how he is 'so powerful' that the Illuminati had to let him live. He told us how ashamed he was about killing and sodomizing hundreds of innocent street kids while under secret govt mind control etc etc. One does not tend to forget hearing this from the horses mouth!

My mistake here, apart from being a rude and irate flu ridden Aussie, was assuming you all knew this. Maybe you can ask him why he is not so candid about this part of his life anymore when he does his interview on ATS. He sure played up on it back then, and got lots of sympathy, tears, and money from the gullibles amongst the crowd.

Duncan

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i agree with Duncan because in his books stewart openly admits to his felony charge and justifies it as being part of his punishment for choosing to speak out. he then goes to inform his readers that they could have killed him but they realized that he will be more dangerous to him dead than alive. therefore "they" try to make his life miserable while he is living and convicting him of felony is a way to intimidate him so that he will not reveal "their" secrets. these are accounts that swerdlow indicated himself. so i am not sure why there is a confusion about this. he may not have this information on his website anymore but if you read his blue blood book, he admits it very openly there.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
interesting thread !
duncan's assessment about stwerdlow is dead-on.
i am one of those elderly ladies who believed stewart was going to save mankind.
my story played out somewhat via the internet forums.
i paid hundreds of dollars for all his books/videos/symposiums.
i never met him face to face, just had phone interactions.
he still leaves me with a very dark icky feeling.
maybe he is just a tool for the aliens.....
i learned alot by my experience with him.
i will never put any person up on a pedastal again !
thanks for letting me share.
nanA/spacie
spacieiAm.

top topics

join