It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global alert map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
visz.rsoe.hu...

this is Havaria Information Service - Alert Map showing actual events as they occur around the globe. it shows actual events of epidemics, volcanic eruptions, biological hazzards, earthquakes, hazmat situations. it also provided summary, event descriptions, population, risk analysis, situation updates, satellite image, google map, etc. excellent source.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

this is a busy map and i suspect it will keep me busy clicking. thanks.

i thought it strange the earthquake that took place in illinois, i found there were dozens on the same latitude line on that date.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow Thanks so much for these links. I didnt relize there were incident maps like these.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ok, I might be a bit out of the loop. But looking at the global alert map, I noticed there was a "Nuclear alert" in New York...today the 22nd.
What are they referring too?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashodi

Federal officials say New York's Indian Point 2 nuclear reactor has been shut down because operators noticed a drop in water levels in the steam generator and a reduction in output. The plant is located in New York City's northern suburbs. It had to be shut down manually just as it was powering up from a 26-day outage for refueling and maintenance. A Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman says the plant is stable. He says water levels around the reactor weren't affected and there was no release of radioactivity. Indian Point owner Entergy Nuclear says the shutdown Monday was prompted by an erroneous signal and the cause of the problem is under investigation. Companion reactor Indian Point 3 is operating normally.)
visz.rsoe.hu...

you can click on the incident and get more info.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wow this is interesting Biological Hazard in oregon
visz.rsoe.hu...

and a Nuclear Event in NY

visz.rsoe.hu...

What kind of Nuclear Event are they talking about? Anyone know?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 4thefight

see above post which lays out event description.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ahhh , did you find any information on the Biological Hazard in oregon? It says a 2 on the damage level.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thefight
ahhh , did you find any information on the Biological Hazard in oregon? It says a 2 on the damage level.

They found 50 dead geese...if you click on the event icon you will be brought to the Event Information page...at the top of that page there is an EVENT DESCRIPTION button...that will provide additional info

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OH! Duh
Thanks I feel stupid now

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yeah, it was listed because 10 dead geese were recovered from that lake near Salem. Testing is to be done shortly on the remains. They say it is nothing new, there has been dead geese found there for several years now. Pesticides in the water leading to a viral infection of the lungs (for the birds) no big deal, not going to bother you or I!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

it won't happen to me or affect me 'cause i'm safe and secure 'cause my gov'ment tells me so. we are all connected and, imho, it affects us all in the long run.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality

Yeah, it was listed because 10 dead geese were recovered from that lake near Salem. Testing is to be done shortly on the remains. They say it is nothing new, there has been dead geese found there for several years now. no big deal, not going to bother you or I!

bird flu
sorry, couldn't resist....

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dar Kuma

loved your post! i do find it interesting and attempted to bring it to light; however, on the day of the indiana quake i looked at the global map and there were at least 2 dozens quakes running on what appeared to be the same latitude line.

i thought this interesting - it did not provoke interest from anyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thanks a lot! I love this site. It really shows the concept of the global village. All the disasters are spread out all around the world & in the site, all equally presented. It makes me feel more in tune with the world, thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Maybe it's just the cartographer in me but I gave you a star.

Geographic data is great. They say a picture equals a 1000 words... what better picture than an interactive map!

new topics

top topics

join