It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DRUDGE REPORT Lead Story: UFO Lights in Florida!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I know there is a thread about the new lights in Phoenix April 21st,
but apparently there was also sightings in Florida....All that is great...
But the real story here, in my mind, is this:

DRUDGE REPORT IS FEATURING THIS STORY as his LEAD!!!

This is SO IMPORTANT, because his site DEFINES MAINSTREAM MEDIA...

This is such a big development... and it will lead to greater awareness...

Here are the Drudge links:

www.DrudgeReport.com...

Here we go- this is gonna get interesting!

T Patrick

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

Hey, nice catch there! Of course, the question remains...will whatever the mainstream media reports/concludes bear any relation to the truth?

Frankly, I've gone from aliens to manufactured-here in my most paranoid delusions.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I live in Orlando, this event happened in St.Augustine, Fl. It has been all over the local news media as well as our talk radio shows here...although the video they showed was kinda jumpy. If you wanna see the stories check WFTV-9 Orlando, WESH-2 Orlando or WKMG-6 Orlando. I'm sure they have it posted there. Kinda looked like a triangle, however the local media is also reporting that a wedding was happening at the same time that let off those damned flying candle things. I don't wanna sound like I am dismissing this out of hand, because I have seen my share of black triangles here. We have a range just to the south of Orlando that Pensacola and Miramar uses, so I am used to seeing all types of military planes. This one however I may have to side on the side of skeptics and say these were just those candle-bag thingies.Here is a link to a local news outlet:Local UFO story

[edit on 22-4-2008 by djvexd]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Those candle balloon things are quite risky for setting wild and structural fires I would think. There ought to be a law.

top topics

join