It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dragon history search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
does anybody actually have true info on any recent or ancient finds for where dragons existed? i just feel like they used to be on the earth and i don't give up on things like this that easily. please if anybody has true info post it, even if i don't respond.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dragons ?? The ones that breath fire and can fly ? I'd say that maybe they were based on a pterodactyl skeleton that was found somewhere. Or it could have been based on a sighting of alien ships/craft battling in the skies. I doubt the fire breathing reptilian beast existed. I'd say this is more truthful than what a pro dragon existence site would tell you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
yes those are the ones i'm talking about. but ok good thing i didn't visit any sites then i guess. the only problem is that i'm a christian and it says in the Bible that they existed so i believe it. i just want to know sorta where their legend originated and what they really can do. it would be pretty cool if they could breathe fire and fly though.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Don't let anyone discourage you. Go ahead and take a look at any "real dragon " site out there that catches your interest. There are plenty of theories as to how they could have existed.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
thanks for that. it's always good to have some encouragement on this site. so do you know anything about the real dragons and how the world was when they still existed?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Check out the book "The Flight of Dragons" by Peter Dickinson and illustrated by Wayne Anderson. There's some great theories in it. If you want I could go into some of them. Let me know.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
sorry it took me so long. things have changed for me a lot. well if you're still on this site, yes i'd like for you to go into some theories. again, sorry it took so long for me to reply.

new topics

top topics

join