It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a really strange dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Bout a month ago I had a really vivid dream... Not sure what was up, but I can still remember it like it was real... Most of the time I have to tell myself it was just a dream...

So here it goes... I was on this road, it was on the side of a mountain... For some reason a bunch of people were gathered up and in the foreground there is another mountain sticking out a bit from where I'm standing... You can see the rode wind right inward then curve left and around the edge... Off the side of the road is a house, and then a river that follows the road... Then all of a sudden the entire mountain land slides into the river and I'm running and dodging debris and jumping off of the house as it gets crushed and slammed into the river... I some how manage to escape and so do some of the other people... Then it's as if time jumps about 24 hours and I'm watching as they try to figure out what happened... There are crews on what's left of the top of the mountain and all of sudden again, land slide only it takes these guys with it... Luckily I woke up at that point..

For some reason this felt important to me... Not sure what it means if anything... Just thought I'd share it...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey if you want to share one of your freaky or lucid dream please do...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
Then all of a sudden the entire mountain land slides into the river and I'm running and dodging debris and jumping off of the house as it gets crushed and slammed into the river... I some how manage to escape

I guess I will bite on this. Can you apply this to your life in any way? When I have lucid dreams, the more I think about them, the more they make sense. My dreams are a little more twisted than yours, but yeah that doesn't matter. Mountains, roads, dodging things, etc....does any of it apply to your life in any way? Do you have test coming up? Narrowly escaping doom? Any scares lately?

Here are my dreams from the last two months. I recommend starting a dream journal. These are going to be hard to follow b/c I wrote them right after the dreams. You tend to write the first thing that you think off, so it can be a little disconnected.

2/4/2008
Ryan (an old college friend) made a movie.....involved a pirate ship...."there is a demand for remakes"....its not real...some cartoon...maybe micky...someone distraught....i leave...sad goodbye...

"Every remake will be made on this ship."

Singing....wanted everyone to sing or hum some song...ran around and told everyone with a piece of flesh (mine?)..."its easy"...its a small world maybe...everyone sang...

Thought-maybe my flesh b/c I used to be heavy. Also thought it is easy b/c it doesn't matter.

When i left I went left (others? went right) and jumped in the water....jumped onto a log....killed some snakes (5)...then got on top of something...then I looked behind...end

There was a sense of obligation to go the other way (left)...yet sorrow. I could have gone right.

2/29/2008
Got a new car. Impulse buy. Had to park it somewhere. Something was wrong with it. I think it was missing a lot of screws and the like. When I did someone approached me. Said I was invited to…something? I played it cool, like it was about time. I was almost bitter that I was only now getting the invite (and somehow I knew what it was.). We went somewhere. There was a cute naked girl. Very laid back. I was intimidated. I didn’t know what to do. We had words. I don’t remember what they were. There was another guy there too. I said I had to leave b/c my dog was in the car and she would get cold. They we shocked? I said she had blankets and it had only been an hour. I left.

-I want to be invited. I accept.

3/27/2008
I start in some kind of battle I think. I have a flash of memory of something like a big white enclosed field. Think maybe like battle school field. I am with several other people. We end up winning and leave through the field. When we are all in some hallway we celebrate. We end up at a bar. When there I lie down and cry on several bar stools. I can’t remember why though. An overwhelming feeling of what? Loss? Joy? Maybe what Ender felt? TV comes on and announces are win. Also treats us like celebritys. Says Adam has a new look with long hair. Could either be cool or dude (like I am falling off the bandwagon for drugs.). I sit up and the peeps next to me notice me. I look out the bar and a bunch of others are watching me too. End.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Draves]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
4/25/2008
Was on the boat with Drew. Walked off dock and there was a man eating out a black bear. He then proceeded to put a tube connected to a syringe into the bear. Then he went away. Very strange. Walked to the house and there was a frog…one of the kind that chirps. Well I looked at it and chirped…then it chirped. We went back and forth for awhile and I won the competition. It did one last sad chirp. For some reason I thought it was from inside the house. End that part.

Three people coming together…offered safe passage. We were the creators. Very Narnia.

In the garage…weird happenings. I had two costumes I was looking for. One was a samurai. I was looking for it and my sword in the garage. I was able to move very fast. Walked into house from garage…I was hyper aware b/c my dad was upstairs. Then went back to the room off my bathroom. I am not sure but there was some lady calling me to go into costume. She was controlling me.

Had sex with some skinny blonde and was extremely attracted t her. I did her doggy style. My penis bottomed out. I couldn’t get off. For some reason I think I know the person.

4/26/2008
Was at some kind of camp looking through the trees and saw things moving. I thought bigfoot but a little later some people showed up. One jogging away one towards me on a bike.

Was at golf camp I think. Was in some kind of competition that I was winning, but I missed the second day of it for some reason and lost.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Dreams are just dreams, But some a incredibly lucid and real like that,
I had one that scared the crap out of me.

I was standing on a dock on an inlet, And i fell in, these huge eyes attached to tentecles started coming out of the water and looking at me. It was incredibly real, i turned to swim away and the entire body came out of the water. It was huge and square shaped, covered in the eyes. The eyes were pearcing my soul, judging me, It was like the final judgement, then it spoke, its voice was incredibly loud. It said it was god and i better obey. The voice was so loud it woke me up and i could still hear it when i was awake

The fear that the eyes put into me was insane.I was convinced for a while that is was a message from god.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

Holy crap god is a water monster covered in eyes! I love it. Can you apply this dream to your life? With all the dreams I posted I can apply them somehow (some guy eating out a bear seems like a hard one to apply, but I managed). Are brains try to make sense of all things-thats why you can't trust what you think you know. Conscious thought are still random in a lot of ways, but they make a little more sense than dreams. Dreams are like the leftovers...but they are still thoughts none-the-less. What did the monster/god want you to obey?

I dig the eye avatar btw.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Draves]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i have TONS of weird dreams dude, they are crazy vivid like once in my dream i ate some pizza and i could taste pizza, and not dream pizza that tastes like air, but pizza pizza

one of my dreams went like this: I'm at my friend Edgar's house but neither he nor my friend Daniel seem to be around. suddenly i see my other friend Janine on a bench and we start talking or whatever and i sit down on a wheel chair that Edgar has and we continue talking suddenly this thing falls out of the sky and makes a big crater i run over and in the crater is my other friend,hannah, that moved to new zeland about a year ago. btw hannah and janine look scary alike!!!! so i help her out and she dosent seem to be hurt or anything but she starts looking at janine like shes some alien with hundreads of eyes and janine is returning her look and im just standing there waiting for something to happen and when nothin does i wake up

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I see it as you getting a message to be careful in the immediate future, take care of finances, get all your bill, mke sure they are paid or else you could experience financial ruin.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draves

Holy crap god is a water monster covered in eyes! I love it. Can you apply this dream to your life? With all the dreams I posted I can apply them somehow (some guy eating out a bear seems like a hard one to apply, but I managed). Are brains try to make sense of all things-thats why you can't trust what you think you know. Conscious thought are still random in a lot of ways, but they make a little more sense than dreams. Dreams are like the leftovers...but they are still thoughts none-the-less. What did the monster/god want you to obey?

I dig the eye avatar btw.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Draves]

I dont really know how to apply it to my life except the fact that i had seen pirates of the caribean, with the cracken. also i had been taking melatonin with a large dose of b vitamin, which is known to produce very lucid and strange dreams. And I think it meant for me to obey him. the voice was so loud it was hard to hear the words. He said "you better listen, I am the voice of god and you must obey," Thats when it became where i couldnt understand. I was trippin on it for a couple days because maybe he had something important to tell me lol

[edit on 27-4-2008 by 23Eulogy23]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Draves

Wow man you do have some strange dreams! I think our dreams really only make sense to ourselves... I understand what you're saying and I'm sure some parts of dreams do relate to ourselves and problems or what not in our lives... But sometimes they don't relate at all... Like the dream I mentioned above doesn't pertain to my life... I think it was some vision of possible troubles to come with planet earth...

In the end times young men will have visions while old men will have dreams... I think we are in this time and I think a lot of people are having both of these and probably more likely than not just blow them off as a dream and nothing more...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh ya melatonin will make you dream... I take that sometimes too and more than not have very lucid dreams... I mean, you dream every time you sleep, but most of my memorable ones where when I took Melatonin.. I'm glad to hear someone else has dreams on that stuff... I kinda put 2 and 2 together after it happened a few times, but never heard anything...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok so I had another lucid dream...

I was back in California, in my grandparents home they used to own in New Port Beach... But it was current day and my Grandfather came back to life... The family was all together minus my cousin and Grandpa just walked in through the sliding glass door... We were all talking to him about what it was like to die and more or less in awe that he was standing there in the room with us... I really couldn't understand what others were saying, but I remember thinking to myself this is really cool, but also thinking what the heck is going on here... He was dressed in an all white tux or suit, he looked good and was very spry... We were all hugging him and happy he was back and I remember my cousin came over and I turned to him and said hey check it out, Grandpa is back man... Then I woke up... It was thus far the most realistic dream I've experienced...

top topics

join