It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be aware of almost damn near everything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello Ihavenoidea,

Sorry, which post are you referring to? AA's technique or something else.

I'm not seeking to get in touch with the 'grays'. Just to find a meditational tool that is effective and especially not harmful. AA's methodology appeared simple (almost too simple), it is this that bothers me.

The Akastic records do intrigue me, but not many people appear to be jumping through hoops to know more about this or actually visting this 'worldly library'. I wonder why?

Brei.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Okay then,

Could you explain more to me then on why people are not talking much about it?

And what is AA?

My understanding of this subject is very lacking..

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
The Akastic records do intrigue me, but not many people appear to be jumping through hoops to know more about this or actually visting this 'worldly library'. I wonder why?

Generally, with most things paranormal, those that know, don't talk, those that don't know, talk. There are exceptions... but not many.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ihavenoidea,

Redmage has the hyperlink to the thread I was referring to earlier (see page 1 of this thread). It will take time to read but the first 10 or so pages are interesting (bar the flamers).

AA stands for Alien Agenda who was a member in 2006. As you will see from his thread, he adopted a meditation technique used before, only he claimed that people were able to communicate with the grays / ET's through an 'information highway' of sorts.

He also claimed that it lead to the Akastic records (it seems everyone bar us two know about this place, which is why they are not talking!!)

Anyway, try it out and see for yourself what you think - if you are seeking knowledge (as I think you may have stated in your opening post) or a higher vibration frequency this may be for you.

Good luck.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I guess my posts just get glossed over, one more look at may previous post my add geometricly to this thread... its too bad yall missed it.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Grock]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I tried this meditation technique.. it allowed me to enter a deep meditative state, after about 10mins i felt a tingly sensation around the head area which was rather pleasant, after about 20mins i stopped and upon opening my eyes i felt very light-headed for about 2 minutes with a sense of clarity.

I will try this technique again later tonight and maybe again tomorrow as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Sorry Grock if your post got 'glossed over' - I'm sure it was not intentional.

I did look at the information provided - I've seen most of it before - however, I was more interested in people actually using the technique in practice rather than me doing the donkey work. As I have said earlier in the thread, not many people appear to talk about their experiences openly - I was secretly wondering if they all flew over the cookoo's nest after the exercises

Eonnn, could you let us know how you get on each time with that - cheers.

Thanks again.

Brei

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the point is to remeber how it was done to me and whatever is related to it.

Dreams, timelines, whatever.

And with someone mentions a good skill like that makes me wonder.
If it is in the ats records what do I search.

If not,
Any links to it?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

Can you clarify what you are looking for? The link discussed earlier is on page one of this thread (Redmage has cited it).

Click on that and you will be directly onto the thread that has been discussed now for a while. Page one of that thread will give you the details for the exercises you are seeking.

Also, I don't understand your past experiences with this (timelines etc). Can you clarify. Otherwise, I cannot help with what you are looking for. Sorry.

Otherwise, you could try to contact Eonnn (u2u) regarding his / her attempts at this.

Brei.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
OK, I tried this again today but got the same results as i did before - deep trance state, light tingly sensations around head, light-headed afterwards with a sense of clarity.

I have yet to experience the buzzing sound or sense an information stream like what the others said they experienced, but will keep trying.

I'll be sure to let you know my findings in this thread.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Remote Viewing and a thourough study of Edgar Cayce would show you ways and means to actually APPLY knowledge gleaned from the Akashic Records, they are not some mystical untouchable concept... they are everything that has ever happened... ever... and this knowledge IS accessible and utilizable.

You misunderstand me if you think i was showing you something that you could not touch or use. Edgar Cayce isnt the only person to have shown us how to access anything and everything that has ever happened (aka Akashic Records) - ie, Christ, Buddha, Mohammed, Zend, Zoroaster, Thoth, Hermes Trismagestus, Ingo Swann, (the list is actually endless) are all human beings that not only have utilized such, but shown us how to do it ourselves.

Heres some sites that may help you get started:

www.militaryremoteviewers.com...

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

www.firedocs.com...

If you truelly want the ability to know anything about everything, this is where i would suggest you start. My Akashic Record post was to get you aquanted with this understanding, had you studied the material. A study of THIS material and the various links, will give you an endless means to APPLY and therefore gain that which you seek.

When I say 'glossed-over' I meant that the information was glanced at and not studied. A serious study of such will take far more than hours and hours of ones time and effort - to the point that there is no more speculation on the subject, but that one will be extremely experienced in the subject of becoming aware of almost damn near everything.... enjoy

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Grock]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Thanks for the information Grock. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, hours of research on this at the moment is time I don't really have. But when I get around to it I'll gratefully use the information you have provided.

Can I ask if you have any personal experience in the said topic or what is your line of interest? As I said earlier in the thread, I am interested in individual's experiences in accessing the records and what they have gained personally or spiritually from it.

Regards,

Brei.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join