It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be aware of almost damn near everything

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I heard about universal awareness a few years back.

What is this and what is it about?

And how could it be done?

What's it involve?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

I believe this has to do with our planet... For everyone to live in harmony with it... For everyone to live in harmony with each other... People who are enlightened, from what I've read on here, tend to wonder why people act violently or negetive twards each other... They would aslo wonder why you would want to harm the planet in any way... It's as if they have been risen to a higher level of conscienceness...

It's already being done actually.. Very slow progress and much more to do, but eventually it will come to be...

What did you hear about it a few years back, I'm interested to know..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
sorry guys , have removed my waffle from your thread was utterly irrelivant. sorry again

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Dudster]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

You can't be aware of everything while trapped (you can insert another word for trapped, but that's my opinion) in a 3rd dimensional body.

We are only capable of becoming aware of a small fraction of reality. Our subconscious is aware of infinitely more information than our conscious mind. That must be what you're talking about.

You can tap into your subconscious and make it conscious, but this is very hard work. You have to unite with the different parts of your psyche.

Your persona is the mask you put on to the rest of the world, not to be confused with the ego. You must become aware of how you behave in public as opposed to private. The persona is the protective covering hiding parts of your true self that you don't believe should exist for whatever reason (typically societal, familial, and cultural reasons).

The shadow is the repressed parts of your Self. You must become aware of what you are ashamed of and have not let grow. A persona is the mask, clearly visible, and the shadow is traits that have been pushed aside, ignored, and intentionally blocked from view. You could say you're persona is masking parts of your shadow.

I guess I should explain the conscious and unconscious before I go any further.

The shadow is part of your unconscious mind, while the persona is in the conscious mind.

The unconscious can be explained as parts of your self (the universal unconscious connects everyone and everything) that you are not aware of.

The conscious is what you are aware of.

See the difference?

(I am following a Jungian version of the psyche as I find it most relevant and clear).

After you have deconstructed your persona and confronted your shadow, unifying them with your whole, you are able to talk with your anima or animus.

The anima is the female repressed part of a male, and the animus is the male repressed part of a female.

We all have elements of the opposite sex in us whether we want to admit it or not. We are not 100% male or 100% female, while biology may say otherwise.

Our psyche and true self cannot be understood in purely masculine or feminine terms. We are much more complex than that.

You could say a sensitive male has strong feminine energies, while a powerful female has strong masculine energies. However, there needs to be a balance of the two energies although depending on the person's sexual preferences/orientation there will be a predominant characteristic (male or female).

To talk to the anima/animus requires an awareness of self. You must be able to know your habits, behaviors, and lifestyle. The easiest way to talk with the anima/animus however is through dreams and meditation. I find sitting down to a meditation is the easiest way to converse with my feminine energies.

A lot of times the female will appear as a beautiful woman and the male as a handsome man. This is your opposing energies. Do not fear it, it is part of you.

Ask it how it feels, what its purpose is, and why its here. You will have to answer these questions on your own, and come up with your own.

There is also the ego which is your protective covering that was built when you were younger as a shield. The ego is the "I" that you think you are. Me, me, me. This is not your true self, but the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

It is next to impossible to dissolve the ego fully. Without it, normal functioning in a societal such as ours would be impossible. There would be no way for anyone else to control you, so it would be dangerous to the state.

It would be a great goal to dissolve your ego after engaging with the other parts of the psyche, but not the easiest thing to do in the world.

I do not have really any pointers other than be humble and don't take anything too seriously. The more anger and frustration you build up, the larger your ego. Take a chill pill and relax.

To be aware of everything or almost everything would imply your ego did not exist. You would be one with the universal consciousness/unconsciousness depending on how you view it.

Humans are capable of feeling this consciousness through instances called "peak experiences." In a peak experience, the person has a temporary heightened awareness and can feel oneness.

I think you are looking for a 24/7/365 peak experience, but realistically its not going to happen anytime soon. I wish you luck on your journey though as that would be amazing if possible.

Namaste

[edit on 4/22/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

I believe this has to do with our planet... For everyone to live in harmony with it... For everyone to live in harmony with each other... People who are enlightened, from what I've read on here, tend to wonder why people act violently or negetive twards each other... They would aslo wonder why you would want to harm the planet in any way... It's as if they have been risen to a higher level of conscienceness...

It's already being done actually.. Very slow progress and much more to do, but eventually it will come to be...

What did you hear about it a few years back, I'm interested to know..

It's something of my past I'm not willing to talk about.

It was more of a encounter then a rumor.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hi there,

I'm not sure I can help but if you take a look at my profile and think I can offer assistance you're welcome to u2u or email me (if you don't want to go into detail on the thread).

Woody

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I read about your profile, however, its something much more then that.

If you want, please give me a visit astrally, or mentally and we could go from there.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I read a post from 2006 earlier today (sorry I was not around then on ATS to ask some serious questions about it).

It was a thread by 'Alien Agenda' on using meditation to communicate to the 'grays'.

Several posters took part as an ongoing exercise and relayed their experiences back to AA. In the main, it appeared as a good relaxation technique, some found that it cured simple ills (i.e. lack of sleep etc). Some found the experience unlike anything they have ever experienced.
However, I never got around to viewing all pages in the thread (70+ pages).

The true purpose was to meditate in order to bring oneself to the higher octaves or consciousness (frequency vibrations). This would lead to the ability to get into the Gray's communicational waves or frequency.

Apparently, the knowledge available through such experiences was unheard of.

I am personally curious regarding this method (meditation, knowledge, awareness, apparent OBE etc). This was back in 2006 and was wondering if anyone has heard of this technique?

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but worth a try.

Maybe some of the MODS know??

Brei.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't really know either.

All I know that someone tried to train me (or said) to do it a few years back..

Among other deals that I don't want to talk about.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well, it seems you have Astral experience; by "universal awareness" are you making reference to the notion of accessing the Akashic records?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi Redmage,

Are you aware of the Akashic records and the person I named (Alien Agenda)? The thread regarding this meditation method (mathematical) was discussed around the end of 2006.

I am trying to locate someone who tried this method to establish if it was effective as AA said it would be.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Hello Breifne,

I'm aware of other's claims regarding access to the records. As to the AA thread; I recall AA, but I thought that his/her method of medatation was relating to visualizing "color quadrants" in the brain. I'm unaware of any mathematical method; however, it's been a few years, and I may be mixing up two threads/authors.

Edit to add:
Here's the thread I was thinking of.

If AA had a mathematical method as well, then I'm unaware of such.

[edit on 4/23/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi Redimage,

That's exactly the one I was referring to.

As for the mathematical aspect, that is something AA apparently added to speed up the process (but not important to the discussion).

The colour-coordinated quadrants (red, blue, green and yellow) were the four parts that an individual had to visualise as part of the exercise, moving in a figure eight fashion.

I was amazed at some of the responses made by the participants. Was wondering if you knew any more than this or knew if anyone had tried it and the more long-term outcomes of this process?

Another poster referred to AA and also to some citations online, to which I have read, and there appear to be genuine relationships between the practice and the theory.

Does'nt appear that AA is still using ATS.

Anyway, I'm just fishing around for some more information on the subject.

Thanks anyway.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Great response biggie smalls! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

However, if this is relating to astral travel and the akashic hall of records, I have posted on this topic before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...">Hall of Akashic Records

Universal awareness comes under universal law so if your intention is pure, you will find that what you need to know will be presented to you. Unfortunately our ego does get in the way and can often corrupt our intention and our ability to feel connected with all there is because we are distracted by our physical reality and separateness.

Meditations are a great start to experiencing universal awareness as you are shifting the attention away from the physical and refocusing your consciousness.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie
However, if this is relating to astral travel and the akashic hall of records, I have posted on this topic before.

That's why I asked my initial question. I don't exactly know what the OP is aiming for. Believe it or not, "universal awareness" is actually a pretty vague term; and, depending on one's school of thought, it can mean very different things to different people. Some may consider the Akashic Records as gaining access to such, while others aim for the Divine/Upper-Spiritual Planes of projection when referring to the topic. Since the OP seems to have some experience with projection, I think a clarification, regarding his/her definition of "universal awareness", needs to be established before any specific help can really be offered.

reply to post by Breifne

Personally, I never tried AA's method of meditation. While I can't speak in regards to it being a method of "contacting Aliens", it seems fundamentally sound as a way to relax the body while maintaining one's conscious mind. I tend to use a more "full-bodied" approach while I meditate; starting with the toes and then working my way up.

Your best bet would be to contact someone from the thread who's still an active member. I noticed quite a few familiar faces that are still active here. Masqua is now a SuperMod; so you may want to send masqua a U2U and start there. Another option would be to simply reply to AA's thread, and see if anyone experienced in the method responds.

Edit:
Whoops, I didn't realize that the thread had been locked. In that case I'd U2U a 'still active' member such as masqua.

[edit on 4/23/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
biggie smalls post was excellent
Very difficult thing to communicate effectively and it was not far wrong as far as I understand it.

In terms of AA's methods, it does tend to pop up from time to time. but the meditation is an exercise to raise your vibrational level, taken from an identical Bhuddist meditation. From what I know, some people get results, others nothing but always those results varied.

For me, it gave me access to information but the method of communication and ability to either control or verify that information was non existent.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks to Redmage and Prote,

Yes, the post was closed and not reopened.

Prote, you said that it gave you access to information. Was this information related to the Akashic records?

Even as a meditational tool, did you feel that it was effective?

A general question - what is the purpose of a higher vibrational frequency (I'm sure lots of people go through life and not even know this term)? I.e. what differences would one find in two people, one with a higher vibrational level than the other? Is the vibrational level (always) ET related or just plain spiritual?

Thanks again.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
Prote, you said that it gave you access to information. Was this information related to the Akashic records?

Not specifically, no.

Even as a meditational tool, did you feel that it was effective?

Yes

A general question - what is the purpose of a higher vibrational frequency (I'm sure lots of people go through life and not even know this term)? I.e. what differences would one find in two people, one with a higher vibrational level than the other?

I would say many things such as understanding and perspective, but I have only the experience of one so my frame of reference is narrow.

Is the vibrational level (always) ET related or just plain spiritual?

It depends on your perspective.

Thanks again.

No worries.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You might want to be aware of Akashic Records.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.edgarcayce.org...

www.themystica.com...

All your answers can be found in the Akashic Records. A study of such could be what you seek.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't know how it was done, or what it was exactly, but I do want to find out.

Plus with my post of actually tapping into memories like this worldwide by psi method would be quite rewarding in the knowledge and understanding gained...

Someone else I met later on said they could hear screams of people suffering when they did this.

I also heard it could kill a person if overdone more then once, so it's not something to play around with either.

Again, I don't know but I would like to understand and learn how.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join