It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver and Clear aura colors? What does this mean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Maybe next time there is a tingling around the head area, would it be possible to get a photographic snapshot? There may be something that the camera could capture for us to see.

ya I'll take a photo... That would be cool if you could see something... I know I can't see them or mine...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Ok i have a Silver Aura aswell, and it is believed to be the third rarest Aura ever. Gold is the second rarest and black the first. The rarer your Aura the more powerful it is. Your friend maybe got freaked out cause he could feel the power radiating off of you. It is also believed that if you have a powerful Aura you should try to use it like Magic. Many Ancient cultures describe Magic as what we have found to be from the Aura. I am at the moment trying to open my Auric powers as they can lead to using Magic such as that of the Elements. Water, Fire, Wind and Earth. Good Luck.

Josh

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hello I have been reading this whole conversation and it has freaked me out a little, to tell you the truth.

You can call me Eli [I won't give you my real name of course!] and I recently read something on the Internet about Auras and the meanings of different colours.

It said that a 'clear' or 'crystal' Aura meant that your personality is like a cameleon: always changing, depending on who you are associating with at the time.

I have noticed that I change personalities when I am around different people, but I just can't help it.

Any advice???

~Eli

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have a silver Aura. Yes it is rare, and very powerful. I am pshycic and do alot in astral projection, if you have a strong and powerful aurua, your usually very powerful in the astral plains. I have a protector and healer also. I help others that are being harmed or harrassed by evil...Everybody is powerful in there own right, and has there own element of power. I'm especially powerful around the full moon, i'm a moon sign and was born on a full moon. You have something special...learn how to use it well, not many people are like you, with a silver aura. Great luck to you!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You have quite a big mouth ! Linking with many people is
an art of not be rigid in our own posture. If we want to share ourself
we have to melt ourself with other's by some degree. I sense a bit of
insecurity beyond your question. You need to hear an advice that
sound like, go into yourself. Dont look at others to find out who you
trully are. Is not a problem at all, but you must bee quiet, and listen.
The divine is the aim for and to love, within our heart's. Is the hope
and faith that we feel when encounter or recognise beauty in our lives.

Blessed all,
Sha

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was once told I have a forest green and grey aura that looks like rain.
I would love to hear your thoughts on that.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

anyone??
poat

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I have no idea. I once had a friend who told me he could see my aura. He said I had a golden aura. I figured he was just trying to flatter me and stuff.

But I don't see that listed here at all, and I've never really thought enough about it to research it.

I'm somewhat skeptical of it. I don't deny it. I can "see through" people, but it's not an actual physical sight thing. It's not like someone becomes invisible. I am just able to gain understandings well beyond what they say.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I understand what youre saying. I'm skeptical of aura's as well. Just felt like seeing if anyone knew what my aura meant.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have seen aura's all my life from as far as I can remember but I have never once seen a silver aura. I've seen clear mist like auras but not silver maybe you have a special purpose.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A friend of mine once told me that I have a very large aura. He described it as mostly clear with distinguishable white in it. I didn't get much more out of him because we were at a party and someone changed the subject. I was just hoping that someone could tell me what it means.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
actually, one of my friends, we'll call him "Paul", has been working with energy for about 4 years and he can see people's auras. I asked him what mine was and he told me it was clear and he had never encountered that before. He put his hand on my arm and felt two different auras beneath it, blue and green. My other friend, "Davey", has a blue aura and Paul has a green aura, and i looked up clear auras and it said that clear is pure pranic energy, or "life force" and clear auras are associated with "psi-vampires". Psi-vampires are people who have a lack of their own energy and are born with the capability to drain energy from other people and use it for their own purposes. If the person knows they're a psi-vampire, some have enough ability to be trained to manipulate that energy that they drain for other uses. so i had drained energy from their auras and i had an aura of pure energy surrounding me.
if you want more info on draining energy, google Psi-vampires or go to sanguinarius.org.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

if you look at my post, that might explain a few things.
psi-vampires experience a lot of mood swings around people because of the gain or loss of energy. im not saying you are one, but that's one of the things that happens.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just started to try to read auras and like i can see them and all. My moms is like a light yellow.Im not sure if its because i just started to try to read them and i aint strong emnough yet or wat.And then my social studies teaches has a blue one around his head and a kinda tealish one around the top part of his bodie(he was waring red). But for my science teach,i see i glow around her but its not like a color or anything..... HELP?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
Hello I have been reading this whole conversation and it has freaked me out a little, to tell you the truth.

You can call me Eli [I won't give you my real name of course!] and I recently read something on the Internet about Auras and the meanings of different colours.

It said that a 'clear' or 'crystal' Aura meant that your personality is like a cameleon: always changing, depending on who you are associating with at the time.

I have noticed that I change personalities when I am around different people, but I just can't help it.

Any advice???

~Eli

I NOTICED THIS THREAD IS ALMOST A DECADE OLD. I'VE NOTICED THAT WE AREN'T ALONE. ALMOST EVERYONE ON HERE HAS SAID OR THOUGHT OF SOMETHING I HAVE ALSO THOUGHT OR SAID. I JUST LEARNED ABOUT AURA COLORS AND I FINALLY FOUND MINE. IT IS TRANSPARENT AND SILVERISH. I ALSO HAVE ADAPTIVE PERSONALITY. IF ANYONE IS STILL ABLE TO RESPOND AND MAYBE WE CAN SHARE A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. MAYBE WE CAN LINK THIS.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Truth409Seeker because: Wdit

<< 1   >>

join