It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Determined To Hide Visitor Logs From Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Bush Determined To Hide Visitor Logs From Public

www.capitolhillblue.com

President George W. Bush, the most secretive President in history, will fight to keep White House visitor logs secret.

A decision to challenge a court ruling that says the logs are public record is "business as usual" for Bush, who believes the actions of his administration are above the law and not subject to public view.

Bush's modus operandi in such matters is to stonewall until time, or his term in office, runs out. It often works and even when it doesn't work, Bush simply ignores the will of the courts or the rule and law and does whatever he damn well pleases.

That's the Bush way and Bush has pretty much had things his way for the past seven years.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How ironic that the same "spy-happy" prez who wants to pry into everyone else's lives is so worried about people checking out what he's been up to...Something to hide much?

Don't worry though Decider, I'm sure the logs will be "lost" or "missing" soon, just like all those implicative e-mails.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington wants to use the Secret Service documents to show the influence religious conservatives have on the Bush administration. The government argues that proves the records are related to the White House, not to the workings of the Secret Service, and should not be released.

www.capitolhillblue.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Exactly, if push comes to shove they will just burn them or "accidentally" lose them. Then the media will forget it ever happened. How are we coming with those missing emails?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
How ironic that the same "spy-happy" prez who wants to pry into everyone else's lives is so worried about people checking out what he's been up to...Something to hide much?

That pretty much sums it up. Besides the noted want, "to show the influence religious conservatives have on the Bush administration," I contend there are much more 'sinister' or 'inappropriate' names on the list, ie: known "terrorists" -- lobbyists, connected to this, that or the other -- and let's revisit the Franklin Cover-up, while daddy Bush was in office...
The Franklin Coverup Scandal; The Child sex ring that reached Bush/Reagan Whitehouse. Like father, like son?

It boggles the mind that our "representatives" allow this crap to even be considered. How much more will they allow this Administration to hide? Most likely, everything... as all their hands are surely dirty, one way or another (and likely not limited to one).

[edit on 4/22/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Why do you feel it nessecary to make a link to another website to make such a simple point?

p.s; just out of curiosity - i mean, you were doing good up until you brought ebaum into the topic.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Rabbitchaser that video really made my day

It's very sad that we have a president that is like this and there is absolutley nothing we can do about it. We could, but there are just to many brainwashed people to pull off an upset.

Thanx DD you have been my main source of news for awhile now

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DD, i demand to see your personal files... What, you wanna see MINE?
FORGET IT!!!

Yup, that's how he is, exactly!

But for once, i like the lawyers, who are part of the liberal watchdog group
pushing for the release of Bush's visitation logs...

I'd buy them a Fresca!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply topost by RabbitChaser

Why do you feel it nessecary to make a link to another website to make such a simple point?
p.s; just out of curiosity - i mean, you were doing good up until you brought ebaum into the topic.

theendisnear69 wrote:

Rabbitchaser that video really made my day

Anti-Tyrant -- My apologies for you apparently being offended by anything making fun of religion. However, does the response from theendisnear69 answer your question adequately?

We all need to get in a laugh once in awhile amongst all this garbage they are piling on us.

I do feel sorry for you, as you have apparently bought into the lies of religion your whole life. I understand how someone with that much time invested in believing in something, would be offended by hearing anything to the contrary. That's what kills me. Here you (and others) are with the rest of us, questioning these idiots in charge, but you cannot question something you have never been given any inkling of any proof of... ever. And if someone else questions it, you attack them. Yah... there's a fine religion for ya'. Why do you have to live your life by having "faith" that there is "more" and that is what drives you (generalizing) to "do good" or act a certain way toward others? Needing this "God" hanging over your head, ready to bring his wrath on you and deny your entry to "heaven" when the time arrives, if you don't live your life by "his laws." Why can't you just live your life as a good person and not be a slave to your religion. You're already a slave to "the system" and this Gov't.

I don't want even one... why do you want 2 masters?

I suggest also, Anti-Tyrant, that you bring something more to a thread then questioning others' (appropriate) motives. But that is a typical, hypocritical religious response, imo. You need to take a long look and do some deep searching...

[edit on 4/23/2008 by RabbitChaser]

join