It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in Phoenix again!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
just to tell you guys im in phoenix and will be ready with my camera tonight

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Swatman? Camera is good, got any flares u could shoot at it? Flares would light it up a bit more.. Might be able to indentify what it is...

Local Authorities should get the Airport ready, see if we can get a helicopter up there..

Anyway goodluck with the camera

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Perhaps we should all keep our eyes open tonight, all over the world! As a group, if we all watch from our windows we may see something!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would have thought a 'massive flyover' would be a bit more impressive than this event. Guess were not in any really threat from a fleet invasion. But then the day isn't over yet. I was hoping for a good set of daylight sightings.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I would go sit on the roof - too COLD, lol, but for sure, ill keep an eye out the window

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm in Tucson. I hope they fly down here, just like they did in 1997. I have cameras in place and tripod standing for tonight.

Let's hope we don't have any chemtrails today.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i heard bush is putting arizona on his axis of evil for having UFO's in the air without the approval of the govt...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Heh! If I tried to climb on my roof, I would probably kill myself!

Oh, and Scotland ain't the warmest place in the world - so i'll stick with my windows as well!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Isn't it strange that CNN had this on its cover page (IReport) and now it's gone? I saw it just 5 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Drudge biglined it. Also has smaller headlines.

Let's hope it picks up steam.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Now I'm totally confussed. Is it tonight or last night; that I'm supposed to send my lanterns up?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I had a look outside in south australia.... all quiet!
As much as I would like it to be something else its certainly looking like those lanterns unless they start showing up everywhere else. Then ats is gonna be buzzing I can imagine

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
if they do return I'll be standing by with the kitchen fire extinguisher

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There are lights day and night over new york city and no one cares.

Big Deal about Phoenix.

They know nothing about the Illuminati space craft.

And never will.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I'm always looking up anyways.

Im a bit confused. I know the lights were seen above Phoenix, but someone posted a couple videos of the same lights in Florida?

Here is the reference from page two of this thread:

Originally posted by atrofi
FirstCoast News 1
FirstCoast News 2
TampaBays10
nbc11.com

Some more about it, some witness to!
How can lanterns do that?

So apparently very similar lights were seen two nights before on the other side of the US? weird...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What is it that everyone is wanting? A mothership to land on the Whitehouse lawn? Would that do it? NO!!!! Because one of the brilliant minds on this website would accuse our Government of projecting
holographic images of UFOs in order to create fear in the eyes of Americans and indeed the rest of the world, of an alien Invasion and create a demand of a one world government/new world order so that we may better defend ourselves in the event of an attack.
I mean seriously people. Sometimes I think there are people who are just plain ol' addicted to conspiracy.
If we as a majority focus our intention and let it be known that we are not only ready but, WILLING to make contact, then it will be so. Hopefully,
we can all get on the same page here and focus our intent.
If you are one of the R-tards walking around with a Yo-yo and trying to chew gum who doesn't believe in such nonsense then kindlyremove yourself from this planet so that the rest of us at least stand a chance of
evolving the human race.

link   
What is it that everyone is wanting? A mothership to land on the Whitehouse lawn? Would that do it? NO!!!! Because one of the brilliant minds on this website would accuse our Government of projecting
holographic images of UFOs in order to create fear in the eyes of Americans and indeed the rest of the world, of an alien Invasion and create a demand of a one world government/new world order so that we may better defend ourselves in the event of an attack.
I mean seriously people. Sometimes I think there are people who are just plain ol' addicted to conspiracy.
If we as a majority focus our intention and let it be known that we are not only ready but, WILLING to make contact, then it will be so. Hopefully,
we can all get on the same page here and focus our intent.
If you are one of the R-tards walking around with a Yo-yo and trying to chew gum who doesn't believe in such nonsense then kindlyremove yourself from this planet so that the rest of us at least stand a chance of
evolving the human race.

link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There are lights day and night over new york city and no one cares.

Big Deal about Phoenix.

They know nothing about the Illuminati space craft.

And never will.

theres a big dif between lights going around NYC *where there are uhndreds of planes flying* and lights making different formations in the dead of night

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
FYI - The link is working now: www.ireport.com...

It's the most viewed I-Report on cnn.com by a mile!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
FYI - The link is working now: www.ireport.com...

It's the most viewed I-Report on cnn.com by a mile!

that video is so much better than the crappy low definition from ABC 15. good job man. the truth will become evident.. is the military going to now say that flares can change directions and make cool formations ? nope

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join