It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in Phoenix again!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So lets hear it debunkers. Military flares can now move side to side and form diamond shapes...

Oh I cant wait to hear the cover up explanation for this one. LMAO

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
YES, thank you, I've been trying to find a news outlet source to verify this for about an hour. My family saw a clip of it on the news as the story was breaking and I hadn't seen anything online, so I didn't post. But now...

WOW. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with in the following days. I'm surprised the AFB wasn't all over this one coming out with preliminary stories to explain this away.

Thank goodness many people took pictures and video. FYI, there's some new video ABC15 website video

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I cant belive this happneded jsut a couple of hours ago!!!

here is a new video about it
www.azfamily.com...

Several Valley residents reported seeing strange red lights in the sky on Monday night and the cause of the lights remains a mystery.

Arizona Republic reporter Anne Ryman, who lives in Deer Valley, reported seeing four lights in a square shape that eventually became a triangular shape. The lights were moving to the east and they disappeared one by one. She said the lights were visible for about 13 minutes at about 8 p.m..

www.azcentral.com...

IT HAS BEGUN...lol

-------------------------------------------------
you know times like these you have to thank that the internet is available...this just became viral a couple of hours ago and we have a bunch of youtube videos, news documentation, air force saying it wasn't them...and we have it right in front of our faces in just a few short hours....thank you internet

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here we go again.. Multiple witnesses too. I'm curious to see the developments as the news travels around the country.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
George Noory just now reported the lights....there is no military explanation from a Luke Air Force Base representative.

And yes I am looking out the window....

[edit on 22-4-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How many times has this been happening, i just did a quick search about the lights and found out that last year there were also some lights sighted in feb of 2007

cbs4.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Lantern balloons again sorry ..I really wanted to believe they were the promised fly over

..the fact that the lights slowly die out is the tell tale sign

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

How would sky lanterns change from a square shape to a triangle and maintain that shape? I'm not saying it couldn't be hoaxed, i am just saying its something more complex than that.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
FirstCoast News 1
FirstCoast News 2
TampaBays10
nbc11.com

Some more about it, some witness to!
Hown can lanterns do that?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
atrofi, that's something that happened in Florida. It's a separate event. This topic is about something that just happened tonight.
Well, it could somehow be connected to that event, I don't know (but I doubt it), but it's still not the same event.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alanbmac
How would sky lanterns change from a square shape to a triangle and maintain that shape? I'm not saying it couldn't be hoaxed, i am just saying its something more complex than that.

You tie them together with fishing line so they can change formation but never drift apart.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alanbmac

Hey Alan ..i'm not saying it's being hoaxed ..I'm suggesting it's the natural flight of a group of floating objects ie.balloon lanterns released at the same time across the night sky ..nothing mystical about it..

A group of three floating objects can easily form a triangle, and equally four a square or cross ..sometimes there's no pattern to them at all

I think a lot of the time it's a case of Apophenia ..seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data

If these were intelligently controlled ufo's why don't they re-light after dimming out??

[edit on 22-4-2008 by OEAOHOO]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
the cross shape picture looks like the star formation 'the southern cross' (where the right hand star is slightly higher than the left). it can only be seen in the southern hemisphere.

southern cross

anyone know of a 'u' shaped star formation then?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Looks like every description I've read of the original Phoenix lights.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep pressure on this news station for an ongoing investigation in the face of whatever obvious and inevitable lie we get from the air force.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
lol
I hate to say it
but does this mean this guy is right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i was thinking the same thing

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
With all the media coverage on UFOs your getting in the states Dr Carol Rosins warning springs to mind. We should be very wary of these mass sightings and especially any 'threats' that may emerge. Certain groups wil gain massivley from duping us all into an intergalactic war that doesnt exsist.....who knows, a healthy amount of paranoia will work well for most of us at the moment.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Ok, sorry... I was a little to fast there...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
5 MIN VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by raptor108]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by raptor108
5 MIN VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by raptor108]

Heres the video

www.youtube.com...

CLEAR as CRYSTAL , even for night vision mode.

Listen to the dog in the backround you can here it wimpering.

There coming!

The next few coming years is going to change the course of humanity, forever.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by JOINTHERESISTANCE]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alanbmac
reply to post by OEAOHOO

They form patterns because theres 4 of them. Your brain creates the patterns that are in fact random

Watch the clip and then tell me they are not the same

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join