It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are X nations shot caller....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You as leader of the nation hereby referred to as "X" are given the order to plan an attack against the United States. List how, when, where, and why your strikes would take place. Also if your feeling evil, plan your attack Russia or the U.K. or even Australia. Just interested in your ideas (I don't plan on attacking anyone
)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Something along the lines of the "sum of all fears" plot would do the job nicely. Pay a corrupt arms dealer to acquire a dirty bomb. Set it off in a major city with "fingerprints" that link it to China. Trigger happy generals will then launch a counter offensive against China while the States goes into martial law. At the same time, a similar operation could take place in China, men in U.S uniforms shooting down border patrol and what not. Afterwards, sit back and enjoy WWIII.

That's just my idea, but it's disgusting if you think about it...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soultorent

I would never attack. Instead of it, I would forge an alliance of defense with those nations, whose are willing to live in peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Target 1: McDonalds.
Target 2: Wal-Mart.
Target 3: Disney.
Target 4: Anyone on spring break acting like a prat.
Target 5: ... off to my local burger king for a double whopper and kill that mutha...

Sorry if I haven't made myself clear, but it's not the nations that need to be attacked, but the companies and individuals within those nations that are doing harm to that nation and their people.

Attack the greedy, not the everyday man on the street just trying to get by.

my 0.2...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
reply to post by soultorent

I would never attack. Instead of it, I would forge an alliance of defense with those nations, whose are willing to live in peace.

thats nice and peaceful but if your not gonna go with the thread, why post?

new topics

top topics

join