It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ideal World (NWO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i am always hearing about people complaining about he world today, but no one ever has a solution as to what it should be like. So im giving you all the chance to do that.

Lets say that a NWO comes about 2012 and you are asked to shape it. You decide on how the world is set up and organized. So go ahead, lets see what people can come up with.

btw - no 1-2 line posts: example:

"i think the world should have pretty butterflies and unicorns, and everyone would eat ice cream and live together in harmony."

I would prefer a intellectual synopsis about how the world is generally: example:

" There would be one world government, run by random citizens, changed every month. The government would have power over...(long description)... And everyone would live more or less contently and harmoniously."

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
so i guess everyone is so caught up in the worlds problems that they have no solutions, too bad.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Well I don't think it's up for me to "personally" decide how the world should look like. I think the NWO is a myth thrown out there by many people who fear a global society for a number of reasons. Our current political boundaries worked well for awhile... but now things are changing. Our evolution kind of reminds me of a 15 year old boy going through a rapid growth spurt and being a bit awkward in his new body.

Time to face the facts. Our current political boundaries, differing cultures, differing educational levels, differing religions, access to water, oil, good agricultural areas, just isn't going to work well as more countries industrialize. I guess what I'm trying to say is our technology is advancing fast and socially we are lagging behind. You don't have to be a genius to understand why that is potentially dangerous.

Likewise, the road to the NWO isn't exactly a smooth paved one either. Even if we manage to pull off such a transition, who's to say we won't be left with some oligarchy of elites severely restricting our individual freedoms.

As for tank's question...

Yes I think running a gov't by random citizens would work if the citizens were well-read. Now that is pretty laughable but not unfixable. I think instead of paying for an education, one should get payed the more one educates him/herself. Certain levels of education would have to be reached in order for an individual to vote or be elligible for the random congressional seats idea.

Trade between regions of the world would diminish because of the eradication of national political boundaries. However, goods native to one region of the planet would still be accessible with a futuristic transportation system. People would no longer be confined to one small area of the planet. Individuals would have smaller living quarters but would have access to multiple residences located around the world. I.E. instead of one 3000 sq/ft house in Ohio, an average person would have access to a 600 sq/ft residence in Ohio, Paris, Bombay, and Mexico City.

Ok this is starting to sound like a sci-fi novel..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
sounds good to me

but the suggestion on having random individuals run the government was just an example not necessarily my opinion, there are to many loop holes with that one

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There is a solution to the New World Order but I think it's a felony to even suggest it. However, let me put it this way; instead of the 3 and 30% doing in the 67%, flipped it around and have the 67% get rid of the 3% that own the world and 30% that do their bidding. Unfortunately, that would leave the 30% of us who are normal to deal with the other 37% who fill our prisons or would if they got caught. Unfortunatley, the only real solution is worldwide disasters that wipe most of the planet out and only the fit will survive. That is what the NWO group are hoping for and why they have been building their underground cities, seed storage and other facilities. If it weren't for my friends and family that I could not get a ticket, I would say the NWO have the best plan. They will crash the dollar soon, then chip "You" and those that don't cooperate will be killed or thrown in the concentration camps they have been building. I figure there will be about 40% of you to be their slaves... me and mine will be killed fighting them.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
well im fine as a slave

or slave master...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I'm aware of that. It's pure fantasy really... but the truth is there are too many "loop holes" in every country, in every system across the planet. And there are way too many people.

new topics

top topics

join