It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muddy Skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to the site and thought I would get myself out there a bit.

I am sure this topic has been beaten to death and I am sure many people are tired of talking about it. However, I believe there is a new intensity in the amount of spraying going on. To the point where I believe it warrants a new level of attention. We need to have another look at whats going on above our heads. Maybe I am just being paranoid but I'm leaning more towards a more heightened sense of awareness.

I looked up one day and had seen that it was quite cloudy when the local news had stated otherwise. I stood there trying to name the clouds that were blanketing the sky and then a big white plane emerged from one of the long wind swept clouds, he was leaving an almost permanent chalky line in the sky that looked like a miniature version of the other clouds in the sky.. He was flying parallel and so close to it that he seemed to occasionally weave into the cloud. I ran in and grabbed my camera and tried to zoom in but that function wasn't working. So I did the best I could. I grabbed about a minute of footage then went back to work.

I had left the front door open to let some of that healthy springtime Sun in and realized when I looked to the door to get a look at the beautiful day and the sun had disappeared. It had been about 2 hours since I had been outside earlier with my camera. I walked with a sense of urgency across my shop and then outside and looked up... to my amazement the blue sky turned gray, littered with muddy FAKE looking cirrus uncinus clouds that were slowly turning into altostratus which is just a thick layered haze. 2 - 4 hours of spraying and the sky was literally gone.

Could my coughing and shortness of breath feeling be attributed to this? I run a store and that requires me to talk to a lot of different people and I get to ask A LOT of different questions. Just about everyone I know including customers either have, had or know people battling some form of COPD otherwise known as Chronic Obstructive Airway Diseases. This is very worrisome. I am concerned for my Grandparents and Parents the most. My Father whom doesn't smoke and isn't subjected to it with his unshakable cough.

The intensity of the spraying has gone up dramatically and coincidentally so has the number of people fighting COPDs? No, I dont buy it, there is a link between the two, how could there not be? I watched a blue sky disappear the other day by no help from mother nature but solely by man.

Please check out my vid that I mention in this post and tell me honestly if the spraying is as bad or worse in your area? This would be greatly appreciated www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your time and for not flaming me for talking about this issue. I believe it is a new topic simply because of the NEW incredibly intense increase in the amount of spraying.

-Boruma

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Will somebody please talk to me in regards to this topic?
Thanks,
Boruma

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boruma
Will somebody please talk to me in regards to this topic?
Thanks,
Boruma

If you don't have anything for people to debunk they won't respond.. haha.

I have been documenting "Contrail" activity over my house since January. (I say contrail because I do not have proof there is anything other then jet fuel exhaust and water in those trails.) I could go about explaining everything but.. but I think if you read the thread I started a little while back you will understand. Here it is

I would suggest reading the whole thing.. (its really long so far) but it full of good info. (I turned up data that pins the US government for 9/11, the 2004 Tsunami, and the Columbia disaster.)

I read your other thread about your Green Light experience (Awesome btw) and say you are located in New York. The contrails I had been documenting above my house before the earthquake were all weather modification related.. I think. The trails above you in New York are most likely the same. I have come to 2 possibilities. 1. The contrails spread and persist as a result to HAARP being on or 2. there are actually metallic particles in them that enhance the HAARP effects.

I have in no way proved it all yet.. but I have seen some anomalies on weather maps that indicate that there is a HAARP like array off the coast of New York.

ATS is a good place to learn but there is also A LOT of dis-info out there.. Im surprised no one posted here and told you "everything is normal.. nothing to see here." and don't get tied up in the "alien" thing too much. What you saw seems more spiritual to me. (I think there is literally a battle between good an evil on the physical and spiritual plane.. and if what you saw was a a good guy showing himself to you.. then a bad guy [the US govt] chased him away.)

Anyways... I hope that helped a little.

Peace

join