It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Spoke To Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

LOL, yes EB, you understand completely now, I am a cheese burger, I'm greesy anf fatening, but I taste great, an after you've eaten me you feel satified, until a few hours later when I've bogged down your motabolism and the calories start to kick in, then you wish you had, had a salad instead.

-Cheeseburger

[edit on 2-5-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
MY GOD! Jimmy has lightened up! Nice to see you Jimmy!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Yes I am in a good mood today, it's rare, I just found a decent and cheap chiropracter and schedualed an appointment for tomorrow to see if he can get my back fixed.
I live with chronic back pain, when I was a kid in gymnastics I landed wrong on the trampoleen and something popped in my back. My parents never took my to a doctor to have it checked out. So maybe after this visit to the chiropracter the pain may go away a little more (I work in a shipping department of a t-shirt store and it makes my back pain nearly unbarable).

-Jimmy

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I hope you feel better Jimmy!!

We may disagree somewhat here, but I star everything I hear you say in the political arena.

Peace
whaaa

[edit on 2-5-2008 by whaaa]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well Jimmy. Chronic back pain is rough. Are you addicted to pain killers?

To be honest, here is my suggestion (just a suggestion): Tell God you are tired of the pain. Ask for him to do His will regarding your back pain. Tell yourself you refuse to live in pain any longer. Tell God you would like Him to remove the pain if it is His will.

I would do this daily, in fact many times per day. I did this for bad knee problems and they eventually went away. I run and for a long time I couldn't because of the knee problems. I got into biking and would use an elliptical machine but just couldn't handle the pounding from running. But I LOVE running. So I finally humbled myself to ask God for help if it was His will. Today I am free of knee pain!

Take that for whatever it's worth....or leave it. It's up to you!

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join