It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Layout of posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I just registered today and saw the different layouts on the left of the posts. I tried to find out how to change the color of this in my control panel but couldn't find it. Could someone explain to me where to find this?

Also, is it not possible to view BB code in the preview?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Need to earn ATS points and then save up enough to buy personalised colors and images for your miniprofile.

(The ATS store is in your MemberCenter)

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Aha, I found it. It's called the mini profile, right? Thanks!

I guess I need to explain my other question better. It's not possible to see the result of the used BB code when previewing a post? I tried smilies and a quote, but all I got to see was the BB code itself.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thats what the bbcode looks like when you are entering it in, you can use the 'Preview Post' button next to the 'Post Reply' button to see what your post will look like before posting.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you click a smiley it will display the code, even after you choose to preview post.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That's what I tried. I typed some text in the message box, added some smilies and a quote (just to try) and then pressed the "Preview Post" button. I didn't see the actual smilies but BB code. Same goes for the quote. Now I understand why the quote didn't show up. I'm used to giving a name where the quote came from ([quote="Source"]), but I saw that this isn't an option here. The preview works fine with quotes but the actual smilies don't show up. It's not a big deal, but I was just curious if this is normal. Now I know

Thanks again.

top topics

join