Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

the "Pickup" thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Heres a couple that I used back when I was young and full of it!

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

Or.

Nice tits. Mind if I feel them?

But sometimes being a crass jerk is not the best way to win over someones heart.
Be perceptive and learn how to make the most of your surroundings. If you see an event that's especially funny or unusual, you can take it as an opportunity to initiate an exchange with a woman who also saw the occurrence. Telling a joke or making a witty remark will appease any awkwardness about the situation and you'll impress her with your ability to think on your toes.
Also every woman loves a man who knows how to tell a joke. Remember to carry yourself in a slightly arrogant manner while attempting to make her laugh.

Women love Jerks, and guys who can seem like an ass to people around him, yet come off to her like shes your queen!
Some women love the chance to be able to see a guy who is a real jerk to everyone but her!
And every now and then, just be a total jerk to her, and when the time is right, say how sorry you are, and that she is the light of the world.
Yet dont be to cheesy or romantic..
Most women dont like the ultra nice guy..
As nice guys have something they are hiding.

Us guys who come out with who we are, and thats what you get.. They respect that..

As for me, I personally love a woman who is an ultra witch!!! Dont know why, but just something that turns me on!
I guess its a passion thing..
But not a witch 24-7, but most the time is kewl with me! Its life and we all have to deal with it!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No way I ain't no thirty second man. More like 1 minute. lol I'm just kidding!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
...yea, did'nt think about that one!

I always seem to be the one, hiding in the corner somewhere, with my head down,
at the same time observing everyone around!

You know what gets me?
...it's when I glance up, and find a handsome man staring at me.
I want to look away but, I cant.
It's like we are hypnotizing eachother!
I usually show a lil grin, and break the contact first, then run lol!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Nice I like that!

I wouldn't say they necessarily like "jerks." At least not in the way we think of typical jerks.

But I know they love it when I tease them and give them crap for stuff. Like if I ask them what their favorite movie is, I'll act as if their answer is a deal breaker. I'll say, "you actually liked that? It was nice meeting you I'll talk to you later." And pretend to start walking away. Of course I deliver all this in a playful manner.

And then I'll reel them back in with a compliment, and then I'll push them away again lol

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Admittedly, approaching and trying to pick up random girls with conversation is something I still find awkward - especially with a lot of people around.

The more you try to make conversation, the more chance you have of saying something dumb and blowing it, and the more chances she has to say "No" or "I already have a bf" etc. Blah!
:bnghd:

I prefer totally non-verbal pickups. Hit a dance floor somewhere, find a girl who's willing to dance, grind, and make out with you; kiss her and run your hands over her whole body, then lead her out of the club to a cab....

If she starts trying to talk, go "Don't talk, it'll ruin this". If she asks you your name, go "I'll tell you in the morning. Don't tell me your name or anything about you yet".

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Being a jerk will get the dysfuntional one everytime.

I did a John Bradshaw weekend once and he said that if you take a room filled with 1,000 ordinary people and set one dysfunctional person in there, at one time he would have made his way to that person and that is the way that dysfunction works.

Get to know yourself really well, then try complete honesty.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Yes, I know what you mean Zysin!
I can be a real Witch at times, and it seems to turn guys on!

I am known for treating a guy the way you would a girl, it works both ways here!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Woah!

...that tickled my fancy, sounded kinda sxc, I like!

Hmmn, might have to try it sometimes!

...only in my dreams, maybe!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Admittedly, approaching and trying to pick up random girls with conversation is something I still find awkward - especially with a lot of people around.

The more you try to make conversation, the more chance you have of saying something dumb and blowing it, and the more chances she has to say "No" or "I already have a bf" etc. Blah!
:bnghd:

that's why you approach with the opener I mentioned on page 1.

Then you can disqualify her. That's where you disqualify the girl as a potential romantic interest. It sounds counterintuitive but trust me it works. It's basically a psychological tactic that gets them to want to chase you. Like for example if you're chatting up a blondy, tell her you've only ever dated brunettes. And just leave it as a vague statement like that. It will leave her wondering what you meant, and keeps her guessing if you like her or not.

there are tons of other disqualifiers to use. Always remember, these are never meant to be insulting and should be delivered in a playful manner.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've always had a good amount of success with women. There is no real secret. Just be honest, be sincere and (something most people miss) give the woman the attention she deserves.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
good thread...

ain't got no questions though...

soooo, i'll share some of what i've learned

DONT: say stupid
always look into her eyes, don't worry if during yalls convo some other guy calls her or whatever. dude ain't got nothing to do with you or your game. don't bring up sex..cause then she'll know that's all you're out to get.

have ya swag right. don't walk like a regular dude. walk like you KNOW you're the
.. be nice but DON'T be afraid to invest a lil bit of authority in her....example: if you wan't her to hand you something or whatever..most guys would say..would you please hand me that...nah..just say in a sweet gentle voice..baby hand me that.

i could go on on...

ne way that's what's worked for me..it might or might now work for everybody else..later on

i have a feeling some of you won't know what swag is. ne way swag is the way you carry yourself. so again, make sure ya swag is on point.

here's an example of good swag in motion....

www.youtube.com...

(peep how the dude in the black toboggan walks during the first 5 seconds of the vid..that's grade A swag right there ha ha ha)

[edit on 22-4-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Where do you live, Givenmay?

Somewhere close by, I hope!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Then you can disqualify her. That's where you disqualify the girl as a potential romantic interest. It sounds counterintuitive but trust me it works. It's basically a psychological tactic that gets them to want to chase you.

Eeeeeeeeeeek.

Be really, really, really careful with this push/pull stuff.

I've had some very bad experiences with push/pull - like creating STALKERS.

Don't do it, humbleone! It's devastating, plain and simple.

Ignore all these guys who preach the "don't show or admit interest" and "neg" stuff.

It's perfectly OK to let your sexual interest show - as long as you give her CHOICE and you back off if your interest isn't reciprocated.

A lot of girls - a LOT of girls - like it when you show a healthy appreciation for their sweet bods

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
as a general rule i'd say just be confidant be yourself and for god's sake don't sit and bug her the whole time, just let her be herself, be yourself and chill things will go your way if she likes you if not just deal eh?

-the king

P.S. btw bad idea to randomly grope a girl at a club,:shk: worst punch in the face ive gotten i swear she had to have been a boxer or something!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Givenmay

Where do you live, Givenmay?

Somewhere close by, I hope!

...hehe, I dunno, you have to find that out for yoursef!

I'm closing my curtains now, getting a lil paranoid!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adamiskthespacepirateking

You got punched for randomly groping?Hahahaha.Thats very unfortunate i mean every hot chick who goes to a club knows there gunna get constantly felt up.Sometimes its the best intro/icebreaker.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
reply to post by adamiskthespacepirateking

You got punched for randomly groping?Hahahaha.Thats very unfortunate i mean every hot chick who goes to a club knows there gunna get constantly felt up.Sometimes its the best intro/icebreaker.

lol...not the best way to introduce yourself, I know you are kidding, right?

I'm getting my tat now...lol!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
"I never kid" he says with tounge in cheek.
Good girl

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I just found this...I agree with most of it!
A lil typos though!

www.articlealley.com...

...as I said before, eye contact gets to me, and I believe it should be the first step!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Hypnosis, eh? If this works for men, it should work for women. Although the article is way too long for my patience, all I know is that vodka works!

:w:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join