It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on Iran Attack: 'Obliterate Them'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Israel is the spoiled child of the United States, therefore all of it's classmates hate them. I side with the classmates. What the freak is so important about Israel?? NOTHING. A criminal regime who bulldozes homes yet cries like a bitch when people who lost their mothers, fathers, or children RETALIATE, gets no respect..

I find fault with anybody who calls Palestinians terrorists, because if they are terrorists, then the US strike on Afghanistan in RETALIATION to 9/11 is terrorism as well.. # Israel...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Let's be honest to each other. First, UNDERSTAND what was ask.

Mama Clinton was asked 'what she would do if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons'.

The answer is a no-brainer. Even a layman would give you that direct ANSWER.

If the anyone of the divided Iranian leadership is hell bent on launching it nuke arsenel, if it had any, or already have or are producing some, it is either THEM or mankind will be obliterated next.

Millions of of our fellow human innocent men, women and children in Israel murdered in an instant, and the rest of humanity is to sit back, smoke a cigar, have some tea and merely talk about it insted of action and retailiation? You must be outta yer mind.

When nukes are launch agains Israel or any state by rouge nations, the civilians best get to the hill and far away from military and political centres as quickly as possible to avoid the fallout. The target were the beasts whom ordered or pushed the button.

Better yet, citizens best make sure their elected leaders are aware of their responsibilities, if they wish to aquire nukes, and not talk like the Iranian leadership - brutally, threateningly, fast and loose that sets humanity on high defcon levels each time he opens his foul mouth.

What about the hundred of thousands, possibly millions of Iraqi and Afghani men, women, and children who were obliterated over a period of 10 years as a result of our actions as a country? Are they not our brethren? Did you strip them of their humanity?

And what the hell is a rogue nation? A nation that opposes Israel is "rogue" now? #in US imperialism man...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KingsMantis

With Elipton and other torsion super weapons and its massive underground cities and bunkers Russia will roast USA like a roast wild boar.

I would like Hillary to attack Russia rather than Iran.Then USA will utterly be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

With Elipton and other torsion super weapons and its massive underground cities and bunkers Russia will roast USA like a roast wild boar.

I would like Hillary to attack Russia rather than Iran.Then USA will utterly be destroyed.

Sounds like something out of Star Wars. Russia and their old soviet technology/weapons wouldnt stand a chance in hell against us. Russia would just remain Neutral, or join the USA.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

its the opposite way,USA does not stand a chance.Russia is far more prepared for nuclear war than USA.

USA will be destroyed and Rus will win or else its MAD

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingsMantis

Originally posted by USAisdevil

Sounds like something out of Star Wars. Russia and their old soviet technology/weapons wouldnt stand a chance in hell against us. Russia would just remain Neutral, or join the USA.

Soviet space weaponry was decades ahead of US space weapons, and still are. Russian delivery systems for nuclear, biological, chemical and other WMD are much more advanced and diverse than American counterparts. Look at US nuclear-capable missiles: they only have Minuteman IIIs, Tridents and Thomahawks (and maybe one more if I recall correctly). Russia has many more nuclear missile designs in operation, especially its ground-mobile Topol forces which add a dimension of nuclear advantage that the US simply doesn't have (officially).

American weapon designs are unipolar in design; that is, they field few specific weapon systems with everything included in the package (such as the Abrams being the only current American MBT). Russian systems are extremely diverse in their roles, and even field many different designs for the same main role (like T-62/T-72/T-80/T-90 as their MBT force).

Let me put it to you this way: When you're facing an American army, all you have to do is see tanks on their side and already know their MBT capability. If you're facing a Russian army and you see tanks, you need to be able to differentiate which ones have light armour, heavy armour, rifle-fired ATGMs, external gas tanks, better optics, faster reload times, etc etc in order to prioritize targets.

And if you really want to get into strategic combat tactics, Russia has much more practical tactical ballistic missile systems, most are ground-mobile (US systems are usually sea-based or air-launched). Iskanders would be quite effective at disrupting logistics, especially when they are designed to target ammo stockpiles.

Even further, Russia (alongside China) can effectively challenge US air supremacy, which is the major factor of US domination over disputed territory.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
She is so fiesty, wish she was my wife!!!.

but on a serious note, do you think that the UK will get involved in this? or we we take a back seat?

Jay

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Holy thread resurrection batman!!! Not sure how this is breaking news or what the point is that couldnt be made on the million other Iran threads.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Screw Israel. Honestly.

They are like the bully in school with the big brother who beats up anyone who actually stands up to the bully. I think if other countries in the middle east aren't allowed nuclear weapons, then Israel should not have them either. Israel thinks of themselves as "Gods chosen people", and I believe I read some quotes earlier regarding the view Israelis' have towards other races, it was quote a read. They are constantly spouting the exact same hate any other terrorist nation spews forth about them.

I say let them fend for themselves. If they want to start a war, let THEM finish it. There is no way in hell I want to watch OUR country suffer and possibly end up in a depression, more in debt, and hated around the world all because of our obligations to a closet terrorist nation. So, again I say..

Israel needs to learn to take care of themselves and stop relying on the United States. We are barely taking care of our own country, so screw them, we have more important things to worry about.

On a side note though, they do have some sexy ladies in their military.

I suggest you give your self a reality check.

Just a hint..

You don't want the USA to back Israel?
You don't want Israel to have nukes(notice how it hasn't been attacked by an Arab neighbour since it got nukes?)

But you want Israel to "fend for it self"?

Are you that dense, or do you actually realize Israel's nuclear weapons, which are still to be confirmed officially by Israel, are the number one reason why Israel has not been attacked again by any of it's neighbours?

Do you even know it's Arab neighbours started wars to attempt to wipe Israel and its citizens off the face of the earth?

Those Arab countries, and Iran of course, now use proxies like Hezbolah and Hamas to attack Israel. Because they know if they launch another war against Israel, they them selves will end up on the receiving end of the biggest smack down in history.
Why do you think Iran is trying to obtain nuclear weapons?
If it had not become anti-Israel/West..if it had minded it's own business and kept pumping out the oil, then there wouldn't be a big target sign painted on Irans back right now.
The reason we will go to war against Iran is because they are sponsoring terrorism and are trying to get their hands on nuclear weapons.
They wont sit on those nuclear weapons as a deterrent like Israel has either. They will use them. Probably not directly them selves, but through their proxy groups in the middle east.

So before you sit there trying to chew out Israel, stop and think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join