It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I am who I am, we are your space brothers [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

Welcome to ATS, we're glad that you found us.

May I ask how you found us? Do aliens or higher beings really use the internet. No seriously, I'd like to know.

Sorry if I missed it in your post, but how long have you been here? Not your people or message, but you personally?

Also, is ishtar your name, earth name or what?

I think that Andrew is a nice Earth name. You can use that one if you'd like

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherishtar
The small magellantic cloud has been here for a long time.

What you refer as the illuminated have made a pact with the Deceians who dwell underground, that is the lie i speak of, they are beings not your space brothers of love.

Your illuminated have streets, cars, houses, anything you may have on the surface of your planet aswell underground all while they bond with the deceians who place mental activity on you to keep you under control.

Many religious people would refer to everything as a demon for what is going on. We do not blame them. The Deceians are the cause and aswell the ones who have been allowed to do this to you.

We originate outside the earth ony to monitor the activity. The Deceians dwell in the deep rich caverns with structure simular to a city.

Why havnt you answered any of mine or other posters questions,is it cause you cant?

What does the small magellantic cloud have to do with anything?

We have heard this all before,honestly all your doing IMO is re-wording it with your own words.

Can we expect that flyover today??????

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Hi Ishtar,

Can I just ask, to settle a small debate, was that you over Phoenix last night or was it those pesky 'Sky Lanterns' again

Best Wishes

Mark

It came from the mountains. You have been lied to, it is a place of contact of level 5. Arizona is not where The Decians are located, they may be of Saurian orgin, possible . Level 5 is a place of hide for extrateretrials, of space brothers or beings.

If the UFO is a mystery or a photgraph please let me see the photograph and i will tell you
[edit on 22-4-2008 by brotherishtar]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Yeah...!!!

You'd think aliens, as advanced as they are, would know about condoms!!!

Ma & Pa Alien sure coulda used one with this particular ofspring.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The small megellactic cloud if a form of united space brothers who work towards the good of humanity. Without it, you may notcease to exist.

We are not aware of any flyover today. Although there will be a revelation for each earth brother who inhabits the earth.

To the brother above, sex is a form of expression. Sex may also experiance you many things of the kundalini through 3D.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
so in 2004 we had a nuclear war but you altered history and undid it? Is that correct? Do you only alter history under certain circumstances and who decides what those circumstances are? Hmmmm....

That is correct. I alone would not be given such authority, the counsel of elders would form a meeting of telepathic communications. However, all of the space brothers perform what was given from that meeting. We are to avoid any contact with humans untill given permission, we also know the Deceians would have known our enterting through the time portal. Ray guns do not work in space from your Illuminated who attempt to shoot us down.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Are you camera shy,Ishtar?

Only,if you are who you say you are,you should have the kadoingers to prove it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Also, is ishtar your name, earth name or what?

I think that Andrew is a nice Earth name. You can use that one if you'd like

I agree, Very nice! Also do you guys have a T-1 connection or this like some sort of dial up? How does that work?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by atlasastro

Yeah...!!!

You'd think aliens, as advanced as they are, would know about condoms!!!

Ma & Pa Alien sure coulda used one with this particular ofspring.

I don't think our brother Brotherishta and his race have developed the technology of prophylactics. I reason this as most of the alien abduction stories i have read rarely state that when being probed the greys "never busted out a rubber". Not very smart for a superior starfaring race. Think of all those STD out there( space transmitted delusions).

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

CommanderAleon, is...is that you?

Oh, how I've missed your innovative use of language, your decidedly unique talent of just getting the message out without bothering yourself with minor annoyances such as legitimate enquiries regarding the provenance of your claims and sidestepping any uncomfortable questions!

Serioulsy...

I do not have any problem with the theory of ET contact. In fact, I believe it has happened, and have stated as such. There are thousands of levelheaded, honest people who have encountered the extraordinary. Often, they are reluctant to speak of it. In their testimonies there is no attempt at falsity, and it comes across as such.

What I do have a problem with is this type of mindless attempt at hoodwinking. And as soon as I read anything about the Ashtar Command, then my hackles shoot straight up.

With due respect for the T&C's, and to you for even contemplating this, brotherishtar, and bearing in mind you are a "higher being", did it not occur that others have endeavoured to trick us with this type of message before? They have, you know.
Did you do any homework on previous efforts to inflict the Command's credo on us? Seriously, if you have, it certainly isn't coming across, as you're doing exactly the same thing.

Back in reality: I really think the BS filters are backing up here on ATS. The OP's entire "communication" is without forethought, except for publicity, devoid of originality, and badly, badly written. Pick any decent sci-fi author and their work will come across as palusible and believable, and they're making it up.

Is it too much to assume that a real communication from an alien could possibly include the following:

models of thought that stretch our ability to comprehend the realm we inhabit with truly breathtaking and unusual concepts

make predictions, not of far flung events, but of the next day variety in which they can have a deciding effect

offer technical specifications, of even the most mundane piece of equipment they possess, that indicates to the scientifically minded a feasible advancement way and beyond our present knowledge

supply imagery of their homeworld on a format that we can study, only for us to find that the images they've given, no matter what process we put them through, haven't been produced on a computer?

All of the above will be declared fake by those who refuse to believe, but at least the arguements that ensue because of them will be informed and lively. Rationality will always prevail over infantile story telling.

But no; what do we get instead of such potentially conclusive factors? The darn Ashtar Galactic Command and its repetitive message of space-brotherly love.

Every one of these threads reads the same, and IMO this is why: they're authored by someone who's googled "alien", gone on to find the Command's website, read their mission statement forgetting in the meantime they were born with a rational brain, then begin to spout idioms and vernacular they haven't quite grasped.

This is all we're getting brotherishtar, except for those who have already attuned their minds to a higher frequency.

However, it's a shame that this higher frequency is only broadcasting poorly realised creative writing.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Geez....you'd think an advanced peoples would have a better grasp of English grammar....

Why would they? Especially since many people whose first language is English do not. I think he speaks the English pretty well, for an extraterrestrial. Maybe he doesn't know about spell-check.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This guy is too much...he asks / says:

"If the UFO is a mystery or a photgraph please let me see the photograph and i will tell you
[edit on 22-4-2008 by brotherishtar]"

Oh, the humanity! He needs us to supply a photograph, and THEN he can tell us....well, what exactly? Correct me if I'm wrong, but these guys can change / prevent nuclear holocausts, but we need to supply them with photographs?? I would have thought they'd at least have invented the 35mm by now.... maybe that's why we haven't seen any pics posted - they don't have cameras...LOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

....... once you have experianced full vibrary love and space travel, new knowlege of cures for each disease.
Full vibrary love, is that the kind that requires batteries.

It may be imaginative for living, but we promise there will be us to help you. The Ashtar Command is also for you.

On a serious note, the above is quite a relief as i need help with a human dilema. Do you guys prefer Jody Forster' confident self belief in her awe while performing in Contact, or Richard Dryfuss eratic torture and lost confusion in his search for meaning in his role in Close Encounters. And what affect does the Ashtar Command think we should we go for before we get in contact, somewhere inbetween maybe. Please don't say elliot.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I think he speaks the English pretty well, for an extraterrestrial.

And for a human, he composes it miserably.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
PeopLE And I, as well, would like you to SEnd me a U3U if you don’t mind. I think you maybe me are lost of long ago Brothers from A third galactic plaNe with THe borg and herogins. I mISs the Flights nightly tO the center Of the magic cLoud and FlOating away with designated anal probeR of SauronTarios – you remember HEr right? If all any do need to of is speak like a badLy translated B mOViE OF the 70’s then all be told we too can make the liGht brOthers be seen, no?

I only think mankinD can get hope THAt is Needed to survive itself and all be told one and a brother hence! KoodoS to all brother kind.

Good day sir!

[edit because all goodly speakin extra - ter- rest - ree - uhls must edit posts]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Your government has contacted but we do not trust them for they do not understand. We are fully aware of everything and monitor through other brothers who have contact. Your government has only seen us once, and admit to everything we have said, only to lie and try to shoot us down.

So you were able to go back to 2004 and change the outcome of a nuclear war. Wonderful.

You forgot to do something else.

Why did you let George Bush get re-elected? Can you use your wayback machine to take care of that, please?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

If I could give you more than one star, I would. Couldn't agree more with that which is hidden from blinkered eyes.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
what if brother ishtar is telling the truth and we are being over paranoid?

i would like to think there are beings out there that can and will help us, it's not like we don't need it!

a little proof would be nice i guess but i'm asking you brother ishtar in the nicest possible way, could you possibly help us to realise your existence by showing us something our human brains can understand and relate to?

if you are for real then no disrespect is intended, you have to understand how as a people we are lied to so frequently we have a hard time seeing what is the real truth?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Hi Ishtar,

Can I just ask, to settle a small debate, was that you over Phoenix last night or was it those pesky 'Sky Lanterns' again

Best Wishes

Mark

It came from the mountains. You have been lied to, it is a place of contact of level 5. Arizona is not where The Decians are located, they may be of Saurian orgin, possible . Level 5 is a place of hide for extrateretrials, of space brothers or beings.

If the UFO is a mystery or a photgraph please let me see the photograph and i will tell you

Why do you need a photograph if you know it came from the mountains?

Is it true reptoids taste like bigmac or are you a vegan?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

I think the inherent danger here is allowing ourselves to be fooled in such an inelegant manner. How many times have we seen this type of thread before? They don't vary, they offer nothing new, they continue to use an unwavering rhetoric. And they are invariably penned by someone who is unused to open conversation.

Where is there any attempt at humour, the casual confidence and relaxed discussion designed to ease us gently into accepting unfamiliar and quite blatantly difficult subject matter?

Where are the references to our past, not the made up past they ooze, but real events that we have records of that they should also be party to if they've been here so long, that "verify" these claims?

As I said before, even the most informal conversation with an intellectual can throw up a plethora of tidbits that not only whet the appetite to know more, but that lend a weight to any declaration they propose. There is nothing in brotherishtar's posts that even remotely sound original, or that suggests they are based on fact.

And here we're supposed to be dealing with an entity from another world who is a product of a culture that has had many more millenia to distill and perfect all manner of sciences, yet they find it difficult to use correct grammar. Does this not sound odd?

I'll justify my viewpoint on my objections to brotherishtar's post by once again stating my viewpoint regarding the ETH:

Having formed an opinion from circumstantial, visual and verbal evidence that has spanned several decades of amateur research, I believe this planet has been, and continues to be visited by extraterrestials.

I cannot prove this personally, but cannot be disuaded from my conviction. It is my choice to believe.

I am open minded enough to allow the possibility of bizarre and exotic forms of communication between species, but even though the messages we recieve may well of an outlandish and extraordinary nature, I fully expect their ability to engage in intellectual discourse to be at least on par with mine.
Hopefully, they will be at a stage beyond, but recognisably and understandably so, and their discourse to be without the inclusion of verbal obfuscation and fantasy designed to bolster their arguement.

Is that too much to ask?

If you have a message that needs to be imparted to all humanity, why aim it at "believers" only? Is it not human and logical to question new paradigms? Most fear change, in one way or another, and it is part of our nature to repel those whose beliefs challenge ours. This is how we survived for as long as we have. But along the way we've also learned to adapt, and incorparate new concepts. This is what civilisation is all about, IMO.

Show me where in the above posts there is even the slightest attempt to convert rational, though flexible skeptics? Are those who question beyond salvation?
I don't think so.
But the fact that they continue to bombard the OP with uncomfortable queries without reply speaks volumes.

The OP has no come back, because, IMO, he is not who he says he is.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join